Matthew 5:6

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."

Hunger and thirst... And when filled hopefully able to enjoy it with joy.

• Banned
Yes you!!

Don't forget that at one time false identies with condemnation towards the just and aquittal to the wicked could have occurred.

'I don't like you'...

Why?

,because you feign to care about me.... you are a deceiver and how you got away with it, I'm going to find out.

'He is a fake believer'! Listen to his joys so fake deceiving so many truly interested....

But i'm okay. When might something True Be-come? For my sake only?? Not for Theirs even in the slightest?

O, that is right. He might have rested and in a thought of perfumed spikenard though water and salt for His feet, He was made 'unclean'.

Or might it have been that sausage soup He ate??

No.. That saline solution of .3 percent or something. The Head physician should have said something...

I was told that my surgery, or that saline solution, didn't work.

Who attempted to perform surgery using 'my' surgery thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yet still..

Words ..

Strange concept words of care and love tender.

Each strange word and concept having me be-come less and less visible to my own self.. Not to mention to the others who were around whose screams are unheard anymore.

Words spoken causing life within to slowly fade into invisible.

And even those 'angels', who in a place waiting for a return word after have given instructions to one who had those instructions taken away by another to do the errand, that one returning to those angels in compartnents maybe acute waiting, was told that the one to whom the instructions were entrusted had been let go yet the errand would still be completed yet never did the message get to its intended recipient and the first one...where did he go??

And then the glass in the eyes.

And still.. The very one whose screams fight and lash back at such false justices still awaiting just and right to come that with words of truth spoken righteousness entering in has not met righteousness but more and more of those false accusers. You are the fake one!!! they grimace.

Acute compartment syndrome... Why did i meet one who told me about his surgery to his acute compartment syndrome? I had never even heard of such .. One of emergency's true emergencies requiring necessity for immediate attention.

And soon after the 'angels' from within those compartments begin to remember.

If missing 'inner light beings' is worried over... They have beheld much much more to such inner beings lights. Much much more...participating...THEM... actively...until none more..all have been as squashed between fingers into the air no more existing....

Not 1, not 2. With 2 hands, 10 fingers..nightly attempting sleep, that crushing occurs again until the need to rise and tremble again... Sometime not being able to rise due to over tiredness... Squeeze squeeze... Inner shoutings and crying out.... More and more pressure... then as gone...pop. gone... Less life full but at least it stopped.. Until tomorrow night if graced...otherwise in another 15 minutes or so, again and again..

Why does he not CRY out??? He is an imposter, THEY must believe... And back then even the other faithfuls not crying out but enduring in faith enduring..and for me..pop*

When the others asked, why do You continue to hurt the same one over and over time after time they fear and become timid. No more are they around. Perhaps they made a good escape.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You see. They have proven Themselves false. They took with Them all those which with that false name Jesus having made/becomed...pop... They have shown themselves selfish to kill all that was because They were going to be no more themselves when The Real Them arrived... pop*

• Banned
So. Please feed me O' Thou Wonderful Shepherd of mine. Let The Words which proceed from The Mouth of Thy God feed me, please.

Yet ...await! I.
Yes! Most assuredly. Yes. Yes. All things Holy. Yes. Yes. Of course..
All Is of Holy. Yes! I agree.

Not only each elenent and compounded element in the World..not only those but even I. Yes! I agree most wonderfully and fearfully and beautifully. Yes, i agree.

Last edited:
Would someone please call 911? It seems a mental patient has escaped, and is roaming the discussion board. No reason, yet to believe he is dangerous, but it would be wise not to interact with him. You never know what might happen.

Forum List

Back