Elon musk posted Disney's mandatory racist/sexist requirements.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

A Disney insider sent this to him that displays their mandatory practices.

How can they possibly expect to create anything people can enjoy and relate to? You can't even be truly creative or have creators make something they want with these kinds of rules hanging over their head.

It reminds me of this clip from aqua teen hunger force.

A Disney insider sent this to him that displays their mandatory practices.

How can they possibly expect to create anything people can enjoy and relate to? You can't even be truly creative or have creators make something they want with these kinds of rules hanging over their head.

It reminds me of this clip from aqua teen hunger force.

As long as we remember when Disney was important and entertaining, we don't give a shit about "mandatory practices".

I'm sure plenty of folks have archived the real stuff.

Neener-neener, leftist vermin.

Never been to Disney World or Land, never gave a shit about them...But for some reason, you people overly care.

What Disney means is all of its movies will need to achieve 75% black and Hispanic combined for lead roles. Good thing I've never been there, never had interest, nor any desire to own Disney produced contents. If you own archived Disney contents, best to hold on to them.

Disney has its support though. Local authoritarians are in their corner. However, the comeuppance is slowly happening there and other places around the nation even as we move further left. People are foolish to go there. Too much aggravation as we shove their products on our kids when infants and then go through the rituals of going to visit there due to that. It is so much cheaper to plan a trip to places that may be busy, cheaper and less headaches and you can find the same places much cheaper also.

What Disney means is all of its movies will need to achieve 75% black and Hispanic combined for lead roles. Good thing I've never been there, never had interest, nor any desire to own Disney produced contents. If you own archived Disney contents, best to hold on to them.

Honestly with Disney's behavior over the last couple years even the old classic stuff has been soured for me. I have no interest in even their golden years.

The only movies that haven't been tarnished for me is something wicked this way comes, the black cauldron, and the straight story

Honestly with Disney's behavior over the last couple years even the old classic stuff has been soured for me. I have no interest in even their golden years.

The only movies that haven't been tarnished for me is something wicked this way comes, the black cauldron, and the straight story

Everyone should wake up. Disney is a woke joke... and preying on children

You watch a lot of classic Disney cartoons? Aren't you a little...old?

1 what I watch or don't watch is of no concern to you.

2 you seem to say that as if that's all I watch. I haven't watched one in maybe 10 years but I am still able to recognize that their classic stuff is a classic for a reason, well before current Disney damaged the companies image. But I still have fond memories of going to see Fox and the hound as a boy with my uncle, and always thought fantasia was an interesting experiment for it's time.

3 you're never too old to enjoy something you enjoy. I work 6 days a week, pay my mortgage, love my wife, cut my grass and everything else but I still love video games just like I did when I was 8 years old. What 1 out of billions of internet strangers thinks of that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.

You watch a lot of classic Disney cartoons? Aren't you a little...old?

2 you seem to say that as if that's all I watch. I haven't watched one in maybe 10 years but I am still able to recognize that their classic stuff is a classic for a reason, well before current Disney damaged the companies image. But I still have fond memories of going to see Fox and the hound as a boy with my uncle, and always thought fantasia was an interesting experiment for it's time.

3 you're never too old to enjoy something you enjoy. I work 6 days a week, pay my mortgage, love my wife, cut my grass and everything else but I still love video games just like I did when I was 8 years old. What 1 out of billions of internet strangers thinks of that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.

He's just flaming

Thats a lot of words for not answering why you are watching classic Disney cartoons. Or was that the Mousketeers?

Forum List

Back