Mass stabbing in Idaho.

Nope. People use knives to eat not shoot.

Save for when they're killing people with them. Homicidal intent exceeds potential of the selected weapon.
Not really. Most tools can be used to kill someone however guns were created to kill.

Just as edged weapons were created to kill from time out of mind long before gunpowder existed.

One at a time. Time enough to pick up a rock and clunk the attacker in the head.

I was a catcher, quick release, accurate and with pretty good velocity.

Bones (Boise police chief) fought back tears as he revealed the ages of the injured children: There had been a 3-year-old, two 4-year-olds, a 6-year-old, an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old “from different continents” gathered that night to celebrate a child’s birthday, he said. Three adults who tried to intervene were also injured, he said.

You gotta be kidding me, who but an insane person goes after children that young.

generally speaking big muscles and BIG MEN are a great way to kill and to rape and no guns or knives or other tools are needed Ace .

Idaho calling special legislative session to outlaw knives?

Save for when they're killing people with them. Homicidal intent exceeds potential of the selected weapon.
Not really. Most tools can be used to kill someone however guns were created to kill.
Knives were created to kill as well idiot. It was the favorite tool until guns.

DUD ^^^

And clubs, arrows and fists before the stone age.

Just as edged weapons were created to kill from time out of mind long before gunpowder existed.
Yeah but edged weapons cant kill multiple people in seconds.

Knife-wielding terrorists kill at least 29 in savage Chinese train station attack

An edged weapon can be much deadlier faster than any firearm available on the civilian market. True, you must get close, but few victims of mass attacks see the killer coming in the first place.
Its not only they have to get closer they have to have the skill to use the knife effectively. With a gun its simply point and shoot. Again its stupid to try and ban knives because there are other uses for them. Same with baseball bats and bowling balls.
That's exactly why I carry firearms I choose, based on the limitations of circumstance, the one that is the the most efficacious at its intended purpose... killing what it is aimed and fired at!

Idaho calling special legislative session to outlaw knives?

Knives were created to kill as well idiot. It was the favorite tool until guns.

DUD ^^^

And clubs, arrows and fists before the stone age.
------------------------------------ yep , thats my point , big muscles on big men using their fists WryCatcher .

Idaho stabbing suspect identified; 6 children injured in the attack

Hadn't seen anything about this on the boards. A terrible tragedy seemingly targeting a domestic refugee community.

Fake Fox News loves any story that shows black people in a bad light. This guy is reprehensible but Fake Fox News uses stabbed chlidren for their political gain.
------------------------------------- hey , the stabber was a 'black' guy with dreadlocks Issac .

generally speaking big muscles and BIG MEN are a great way to kill and to rape and no guns or knives or other tools are needed Ace .
-------------------------------- and thats why Guns are Great for women and weaker people .

Bones (Boise police chief) fought back tears as he revealed the ages of the injured children: There had been a 3-year-old, two 4-year-olds, a 6-year-old, an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old “from different continents” gathered that night to celebrate a child’s birthday, he said. Three adults who tried to intervene were also injured, he said.

You gotta be kidding me, who but an insane person goes after children that young.
-------------------------------------------- a guy with a grudge or hate . Happens daily in the third world . Bombings in the third world mideast , arab lands are indiscriminate and happen all the time Task .

from what i hear the stabber was annoyed that he got kicked out of the refugees free housing . Is that insane , sounds more like stabber was mad .

from what i hear the stabber was annoyed that he got kicked out of the refugees free housing . Is that insane , sounds more like stabber was mad .
Sounds to me like he was off his meds. You dont stab children because youre mad at the land lord.
-------------------------------------- might be correct , but as i point out there is lots of child death in the middle east and lots of other third world areas due to indiscriminate bombings . Might be some in the USA . Doesn't really matter to me , the guy stabbed , he should be tried as a stabber or attempted murderer or a murderer is someone dies Ace .

Love this thread. The first page alone, shines a bright light on the sheer sh1tbaggery of some of the fucktards that frequent this board. You have an ignorance c nt, stating that he must be a 'wet back or Muslim'. You have somebody wishing for more mass killings of those he hates. And you have a pathetic loser who feels obligated to play the gun card.

-------------------------------------------- a guy with a grudge or hate . Happens daily in the third world . Bombings in the third world mideast , arab lands are indiscriminate and happen all the time Task .
Agreed. I am not going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt by saying he 'must be insane'. If it comes out that he is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic with violent hallucinations, then I will amend my stance. Until then, he is just a hateful shitbag, who needs to be put down.

and i would care if some 'expurt' says that stabber is insane . What happens then . EXPURT and Doktors get paid and stabber gets expensive treatment .

From FoxNews.com:

The suspect accused of stabbing nine people, including six children, at an Idaho apartment complex attacked a child's birthday party to "take vengeance" after he was asked to leave, police said Sunday.

A visibly emotional Boise Police Chief William Bones described how first responders found the injured in the street and in hallways after the Saturday evening attack. He said the birthday girl, a three-year-old, was among the victims along with five other children between four and 12 years old.

This is the kind of guy you don't want to ever see the outside of prison. He's gotta be mentally unbalanced to a high degree, by whatever standard there is. Stabs a 3-year old little girl on her birthday, words just fail me.

Forum List

Back