Mass stabbing in Idaho.

At a low income apertment complex that housed refugees. They won’t need release the mans name or nationality. Wonder why?

9 hurt, 4 critically, as man stabs refugee families at Boise low-income apartments

9 hurt, 4 critically, as man stabs refugee families at Boise low-income apartments

With a name like Timmy Earl Kinner he's clearly American, so your violent refugee conspiracy appears to have been quashed.
How so? Perhaps he changed his name. Some people do that to fit in more. Not saying he did, but without knowing, it's speculation.

Wow, the stupidity and racism is emanating off this thread in waves.
It really makes me sick.

I hear six of the victims were children. No wonder he was able to get so many before they could run.

One report says the guy was asked to leave; he was from LA and apparently couch surfing there. HUD housing has strict rules about folks staying there without being on the lease. Maybe he was mad at the people he felt "ratted" him out . Or maybe he was mad that refugees could live there but he couldn't. Who knows. Just another crazy with no motivation that makes sense? I doubt it this time.

6 of the 9 victims were kids, let that sink in for a minute. He probably had more than one motivation, but this guy went nuts.
Wow, the stupidity and racism is emanating off this thread in waves.
It really makes me sick.

I hear six of the victims were children. No wonder he was able to get so many before they could run.

One report says the guy was asked to leave; he was from LA and apparently couch surfing there. HUD housing has strict rules about folks staying there without being on the lease. Maybe he was mad at the people he felt "ratted" him out . Or maybe he was mad that refugees could live there but he couldn't. Who knows. Just another crazy with no motivation that makes sense? I doubt it this time.

You could be right, he probably had an axe to grind and might've gone after somebody in particular and went out of control. Or he could've been super high on somethin'.

At a low income apertment complex that housed refugees. They won’t need release the mans name or nationality. Wonder why?

Wonder what the body count would have been with guns.

They don’t got guns out in he bush where these savages were imported from. They still do it old school. Like your Mexican pals.

Somalian refugees?

Probubly, or Nigerian. They settled a shit Ton of them guys out there. But they are pretty insistent on not giving out the 30 year old mans name or nationality so we know for sure it’s either a wet back dreamer or a Muslim.
Obama made it a point to settle as many 3rd world negros, into the whitest areas he could find.

Of course he did. Why else was the reason for all those Census Bureau community surveys they kept sending out back then? There was a big push to get immigrants and low-income urban dwellers relocated out to rural areas.
Where would they be settled in rural areas?

Here it’s over in LaMarque and Hitchcock.

With a name like Timmy Earl Kinner he's clearly American, so your violent refugee conspiracy appears to have been quashed.

Maybe. But here is Timmy. Most likely a good kid, just misunderstood is all.

4B433D54-40BD-4BA1-9A67-F4622F6704F8.jpeg

Yeah, and the dude that did the stabbing, while he lived in the same place as the refugees did because he was low income, he was NOT a refugee.

The thing that I find really abhorrent is that this idiot attacked children.

Yeah, and the dude that did the stabbing, while he lived in the same place as the refugees did because he was low income, he was NOT a refugee.

The thing that I find really abhorrent is that this idiot attacked children.

Agreed. Completely uncalled for and impossible to reconcile with a rational thought process.

Just because nobody died isn't a reason to downplay this incident.
In the context of gun control vs knife control, it is a reason. Check the comments to which I responded.

There is no comparison between the two. If the attacker had used a gun, chances are extremely good that there would have been fatalities, and there would have been more people injured.

Forum List

Back