Are these protests organic, or manufactured?

• Total voters
Covered locally to the point of nausea.
Every person on camera parroted the exact soundbites as expected and felt so much better about themselves. White guilt washed away with platitudes.

• Banned
Every person on camera parroted the exact soundbites as expected and felt so much better about themselves. White guilt washed away with platitudes.

It's the collective.

It's the collective.
It really is a Borg hive like mentality.

Not one person on camera used their own words, but parroted exactly what they heard.

Unreal that anyone regardless of party would drag their children to a protest. Personally I find taking children fishing is a more appropriate family outing.

It's on the NBC news this AM, anyone know anything about this?

Yeah, people are protesting your Nazi policies....

Drove by one of these demonstrations yesterday. And guess what, it was mostly white people.
36395291_836559933208648_5008802731884806144_o.jpg

Drove by one of these demonstrations yesterday. And guess what, it was mostly white people.
Lol, you do realize Obama did the exact same thing? You nazi.

You know what I do not appreciate? The media's complicity in all this. I suppose they don't care to try and maintain a facade of objectivity anymore.

Yet another manufactured venture comes to fruition by the very same folks who utilize it all to stay off the public radar....

~S~

Lol, you do realize Obama did the exact same thing? You nazi.

You know what I do not appreciate? The media's complicity in all this. I suppose they don't care to try and maintain a facade of objectivity anymore.
In the Twin Cities we are treated to a daily barrage of Somalian human interest stories. This even from the local Fox affiliates. Coverage of protests were top story with only one perspective.

Uber wealthy liberals from the gated communities showed up in droves to state "No walls".
I understand, who is gonna mow all that landscaped scenery?

I am at the point I just watch the weather and 50% of the time they can't even get that right.

I almost feel like some mindless directionless protesting , maybe i'll start drinkin' early, it's sunday ~S~

This is the stuff of Community Organizers (rabble rousing activists) in the mold of Obama, and funded by whomever is pulling the strings. Some front organization for Soros, Bloomberg, and other elites.

Forum List

Back