Mass stabbing in Idaho.

Nope. People use knives to eat not shoot.

Save for when they're killing people with them. Homicidal intent exceeds potential of the selected weapon.
Not really. Most tools can be used to kill someone however guns were created to kill.

Just as edged weapons were created to kill from time out of mind long before gunpowder existed.
Yeah but edged weapons cant kill multiple people in seconds.

Knife-wielding terrorists kill at least 29 in savage Chinese train station attack

An edged weapon can be much deadlier faster than any firearm available on the civilian market. True, you must get close, but few victims of mass attacks see the killer coming in the first place.

they make no noise, so many people wouldn't run away at the first shot, so yes, they are more deadly in crowded areas, like nearly anywhere in urban China for instance.

'kinner' the Boise stabber had been asked to leave the apartment and returned with a Vengeance to do his stabbing . Looks like the stabber was loving at least one lady refugee until he was asked to leave or was kicked out of the apartment OldLady . --- Boise stabbing suspect injured 9 at 3-year-old's birthday party ---

Well, the 'tolerant, enlightened' left wingers are always hoping for the rare Great White Defendant in these cases. That's because she and her peers are racists to the core.

Last edited:
Somalian refugees?

Probubly, or Nigerian. They settled a shit Ton of them guys out there. But they are pretty insistent on not giving out the 30 year old mans name or nationality so we know for sure it’s either a xxx xxxx dreamer or a Muslim.

Yep, you can bank on that being the case most all the time. This one is some sort of rasta wannabee, with dreds and a gansta thugg demeanor so beloved by left wingers out in the Burbs; they think these animals are 'cool'. Probably conned them into believing he was interested in converting to the terrorists' cult and becoming a bomber or something so they let him hang around. Whites almost always get their mug shots published within the hour.

My guess is scouted out what they had worth stealing, found out they had little, went and smoked some crack or something and got pissed off 'they wasted his time n shit', so he went after them for disappointing his Dream.

Last edited:
Thanks Crix - I don't watch local news or get the paper anymore, so this came like a ton of bricks yesterday evening via national news. I own a rental home one street over and my primary residence is half a mile away. Did hear a bunch of sirens Saturday night but didn't think much of it.

I also know an Iranian immigrant and his family in that complex who helps me with yard and handyman stuff from time to time. I'm hoping and praying it wasn't him or any of his family members. Don't have a phone number for him but will be heading over there shortly.

Probably no secret that Boise officially became "immigrant friendly" last year and we take them in by the hundreds,
Very few are opposed and we've had NO crime issues.
They are hard workers and add needed diversity to our community - a few have opened really good ethnic restaurants.
We're just a bit less white than we were ten years ago.

Story from Saturday morning on a group that just became citizens:
Seeking safety after war-torn pasts, refugees become citizens and are 'reborn' in Boise

It's being investigated as a hate crime but I'm hoping that this dude was just flat out crazy.

This story might be a tad more recent:
6 Children Among 9 Injured in Idaho Mass Stabbing

I'll be attending the vigil this evening:
UPDATE: Mass stabbing suspect in court and vigil for victims planned

Somalian refugees?

Probubly, or Nigerian. They settled a shit Ton of them guys out there. But they are pretty insistent on not giving out the 30 year old mans name or nationality so we know for sure it’s either a xxx xxxx dreamer or a Muslim.

Removed racial slur.

Why would a Muslim go crazy on a bunch of Muslims - (not that it hasn't happened)

Somalian refugees?

Probubly, or Nigerian. They settled a shit Ton of them guys out there. But they are pretty insistent on not giving out the 30 year old mans name or nationality so we know for sure it’s either a wet back dreamer or a Muslim.
Obama made it a point to settle as many 3rd world negros, into the whitest areas he could find.

Of course he did. Why else was the reason for all those Census Bureau community surveys they kept sending out back then? There was a big push to get immigrants and low-income urban dwellers relocated out to rural areas.
Where would they be settled in rural areas?

Pay no attention - Most of these Trumpian Nationalist Islamophobes don't have any F-ing clue what they are talking about ;-)

i think the stabber was a 'black guy with dreadlocks' and i think that he had been living in taxpayer funded Free housing with the refugees .

It is not "free" housing. It's subsidized and there is a work requirement. I did some volunteer work for them last year.

Idaho Office for Refugees

And no, someone took pity on him and was letting him couch surf temporarily. He was asked to leave Friday night due to erratic behavior and came back the following night to exact revenge.

Idaho calling special legislative session to outlaw knives?
How many dead?

Zero?

Just because nobody died isn't a reason to downplay this incident. There were six CHILDREN that were attacked.
------------------------------ they shoulda stayed where the came from , probably wouldn't have been Stabbed .

Does anyone know, why comments like this ^^^ are posted? I'm wondering how such a callous disregard for kids became a traditional value for the self defined conservative set.

I have no idea what that even meant. Pretty dumb

Forum List

Back