FBI Concerned That If MAGA Doesn't Conduct A Terrorist Attack Soon They'll Have To Fake One

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
FBI Concerned That If MAGA Doesn't Conduct A Terrorist Attack Soon They'll Have To Fake One
12 Sep 2022

WASHINGTON — After weeks of unsuccessfully stoking Trump supporters towards violent action, the FBI has changed course, beginning internal discussions for executing a MAGA-style attack using FBI resources.
"We are already at Defense Readiness Condition 3 – this means that if the extreme MAGA wing doesn't act, we will bypass the plainclothes agent phase to DefCon 1, bringing out our biggest weapon: Ray Epps." FBI Director Christopher Wray addressed a round table of defense ministers, eliciting scattered gasps when he invoked Ray Epps, the famous FBI asset with expertise in starting insurrections.
The attempts to get "MAGA Republicans" to commit terrorism have escalated in recent weeks. The gentle initial prodding of the Mar-A-Lago raid failed to evoke a riot, and the prodding was then escalated to a speech by Biden with obvious fascist overtones attacking Trump supporters, finally culminating in the raiding of over 50 Trump ally homes last week. "If that doesn't do it, what will?" said Wray.
Critics have contended that there is no widespread evidence of the FBI's history of supporting and propagating terrorism to justify crackdowns on the current administration's political enemies. Ted Cruz, however, has asked pointed questions about FBI involvement in perpetrating the events of January 6, and Cruz asked Justice Department representatives whether the FBI was involved. The FBI has provided a comprehensive answer to Cruz, saying "Shut up."
At publishing time, several dozen military-age males with crew cuts had shown up in attendance to an "election justice" rally of Trump supporters but were sadly outed as Feds and given swirlies and wedgies.

Commentary:
The Babylon Bee once again strikes too close to the truth to be satire.
Jan 6 was a successful Flase Flag operation by the FBI/STASI at the behest of and for the Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. They’ve been milking ever since.
The FBI/STASI must have at least 10 False Flag operations they are working on at the present time in time for the November mid-term elections.
Ever the plagiarist, to “Get Trump,” Joe Biden borrows heavily from
'Star Trek' and Melville's Moby Dick paraphrasing both Kahn and Ahab:
“I’ll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition’s flames before I give him up!”​
Them Melville's Moby Dick's Ahab tirade at the end are Biden verbatim with his final lines:
“To the last I grapple with thee; from Hell’s heart I stab at thee;​
Once you could say, “Don’t trust your lying eyes,” meant as a challenge to people who weren’t there and just gave you the manipulated press version...now you really can’t trust your eyes, because every single thing we see now is either manipulated in its presentation - or manipulated at the source, meaning it’s staged.

Just one more dichotomy in satire:

12 Sep 2022

WASHINGTON — After weeks of unsuccessfully stoking Trump supporters towards violent action, the FBI has changed course, beginning internal discussions for executing a MAGA-style attack using FBI resources.
"We are already at Defense Readiness Condition 3 – this means that if the extreme MAGA wing doesn't act, we will bypass the plainclothes agent phase to DefCon 1, bringing out our biggest weapon: Ray Epps." FBI Director Christopher Wray addressed a round table of defense ministers, eliciting scattered gasps when he invoked Ray Epps, the famous FBI asset with expertise in starting insurrections.
The attempts to get "MAGA Republicans" to commit terrorism have escalated in recent weeks. The gentle initial prodding of the Mar-A-Lago raid failed to evoke a riot, and the prodding was then escalated to a speech by Biden with obvious fascist overtones attacking Trump supporters, finally culminating in the raiding of over 50 Trump ally homes last week. "If that doesn't do it, what will?" said Wray.
Critics have contended that there is no widespread evidence of the FBI's history of supporting and propagating terrorism to justify crackdowns on the current administration's political enemies. Ted Cruz, however, has asked pointed questions about FBI involvement in perpetrating the events of January 6, and Cruz asked Justice Department representatives whether the FBI was involved. The FBI has provided a comprehensive answer to Cruz, saying "Shut up."
At publishing time, several dozen military-age males with crew cuts had shown up in attendance to an "election justice" rally of Trump supporters but were sadly outed as Feds and given swirlies and wedgies.

Commentary:
Jan 6 was a successful Flase Flag operation by the FBI/STASI at the behest of and for the Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. They’ve been milking ever since.
The FBI/STASI must have at least 10 False Flag operations they are working on at the present time in time for the November mid-term elections.
“I’ll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition’s flames before I give him up!”​
Them Melville's Moby Dick's Ahab tirade at the end are Biden verbatim with his final lines:
Once you could say, “Don’t trust your lying eyes,” meant as a challenge to people who weren’t there and just gave you the manipulated press version...now you really can’t trust your eyes, because every single thing we see now is either manipulated in its presentation - or manipulated at the source, meaning it’s staged.

This is going to be fun. They should recycle Juicy Smellet for another run

12 Sep 2022

Commentary:

It is a Satirical Site.

Sitire Folks !!!!!!

Laugh !!!!

Last edited:
It is a Satirical Site.

Sitire Folks !!!!!!

Laugh !!!!

~~~~~~
Hah, I see that satire is hitting to close to home.
You know you're over the target when you start getting flak. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hmm...., I wonder, when will the FBI be sending a SWAT team to raid the Babylon Bee's headquarters?
Will the IRS be sending a bunch of their newly hired, armed, agents to their Headquarters?
Will the Southern Poverty Law Center soon label the Bee a racist terrorist organization?

I have no doubt there is another false flag in the works. Trump supporters are law abiding citizens and are not violent. That is why any violence from them will be instigated by Feds or people dispatched by the Democrats to infiltrate any protest. It has happened too many times already.

Forum List

Back