Married people . . .

Honestly, I don't know why I still post here. :lol: It's just like a mental institution. Seriously. Weeeeeee!!!! :spinner:
It's fun. I've never met such a conservative liberal.

That's because I'm neither of those things.
A prude progressive?

A prude? I think married people should act like married people. That makes one a prude now? :D Lol. Okay. I'm a prude then. I can live with that.
You aren't married so why don't you talk dirty? We don't know you. You don't because you are conservative. A lady.

I have integrity and pride, and I'm too smart to talk like that to strangers online. ;)

Spinster and others who don't know...Chris has a hissy, then furiously totem posts ranting and raving about old folks being jealous of her beauty, then totems pics of herself in different poses while calling us all old, bitter, blah blah blah. Poor forehead. So picked on.

Now....post some more pics, Forehead! You did AGAIN, as usual, about an hour ago. Do some more! I get brownie points and moola from bets. I wanna win!

Why you talking to me? I said that to Chris not you

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.
People hate hot opinionated bitches.

I can't believe how mean Gracie gets. What did you say to piss her off so bad? Visserol.

Nothing. She's just a crazy old coot. I posted some pictures of myself. That is probably what set her off, as I predicted. :lol:
If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

I have no idea what crawled up her butt and died. I don't really care either. :D I do think it is hilarious that whenever I post a picture, the old ladies in the Flame Zone totally FREAK. :lol: Every time without fail.
Ever watch orange is the new black? There's the old lady gang. Don't piss them off.

A prude progressive?

A prude? I think married people should act like married people. That makes one a prude now? :D Lol. Okay. I'm a prude then. I can live with that.
You aren't married so why don't you talk dirty? We don't know you. You don't because you are conservative. A lady.

I have integrity and pride, and I'm too smart to talk like that to strangers online. ;)
But...but...what about this?

I have no idea what crawled up her butt and died. I don't really care either. :D I do think it is hilarious that whenever I post a picture, the old ladies in the Flame Zone totally FREAK. :lol: Every time without fail.

A prude progressive?

What do you mean smart? What would be dumb about talking dirty anonymously online? What could happen?

Oh, and also for those not in the know......I did a poll for dear Chris about her beauty...and who was prettiest. Her or Skye. Skye won by a landslide. Or should I say forehead slide? :lol:

ANNNNNNNNND furthermore.....dear Chris has been banned from other places for doing the same thing there that she is doing here. Spamming everyone and blinding them with her forehead pics.;)

Spinster and others who don't know...Chris has a hissy, then furiously totem posts ranting and raving about old folks being jealous of her beauty, then totems pics of herself in different poses while calling us all old, bitter, blah blah blah. Poor forehead. So picked on.

Now....post some more pics, Forehead! You did AGAIN, as usual, about an hour ago. Do some more! I get brownie points and moola from bets. I wanna win!
Like a scene from mean girls.

Oh, and also for those not in the know......I did a poll for dear Chris about her beauty...and who was prettiest. Her or Skye. Skye won by a landslide. Or should I say forehead slide? :lol:

ANNNNNNNNND furthermore.....dear Chris has been banned from other places for doing the same thing there that she is doing here. Spamming everyone and blinding them with her forehead pics.;)
I thought Chris won that poll and I doubt she's been banned from anywhere for her behavior.

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.
People hate hot opinionated bitches.

I can't believe how mean Gracie gets. What did you say to piss her off so bad? Visserol.

Nothing. She's just a crazy old coot. I posted some pictures of myself. That is probably what set her off, as I predicted. :lol:
If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

Ever watch orange is the new black? There's the old lady gang. Don't piss them off.

The old ladies are a vicious bunch! Scary looking too! And stinky! :lol:

I thought Chris won that poll and I doubt she's been banned from anywhere for her behavior.

Oh, I was banned from another forum, but they had some super strict rules. Lol. I've been a member of 4 forums though, and only banned from one. Does any of this really mean anything though? Who the fuck cares? Lol. You must be talking to that crazy old coot again. :lol: That woman and others seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with me and my appearance. Do you agree with that?

They don't seem to realize that I'm well aware of that fact and so I use it to my advantage in the Flame Zone. All I have to do is post a picture and tell them that I think I'm pretty. They totally lose their crazy minds EVERY time! :lol:

Like a scene from mean girls.

Oh! Lol! It is Gracie. :lol: She is totally obsessed with me!

Hey Gracie, I'm so pretty, oh so pretty! :D

Um...I still am over yonder. I asked why you were kicked to the curb. Answer? For doing what she is currently doing there (USMB). Harassing the ladies she thinks are competition, calling them old, ugly, jealous, crazy and spamming the board with her butt ugly HUUUUUGE forehead pics. Good luck, they said. :lol:

Gracie

:lol:

61982729.jpg

Um...I still am over yonder. I asked why you were kicked to the curb. Answer? For doing what she is currently doing there (USMB). Harassing the ladies she thinks are competition, calling them old, ugly, jealous, crazy and spamming the board with her butt ugly HUUUUUGE forehead pics. Good luck, they said. :lol:

Actually, I got banned for an argument I had with a GUY. You dumb ass old crazy coot! :cuckoo: Not that it's relevant to anything.

I'm over here down yonder, I reckon. Lol. :D

Oh, I was banned from another forum, but they had some super strict rules. Lol. I've been a member of 4 forums though, and only banned from one. Does any of this really mean anything though? Who the fuck cares? Lol. You must be talking to that crazy old coot again. :lol: That woman and others seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with me and my appearance. Do you agree with that?

They don't seem to realize that I'm well aware of that fact and so I use it to my advantage in the Flame Zone. All I have to do is post a picture and tell them that I think I'm pretty. They totally lose their crazy minds EVERY time! :lol:
I wonder if it bugs them when I admit you are really beautiful?

Do you think you or the other old ladies are competition? Really? :lol: Holy shit old woman! You are delusional.

I wonder if it bugs them when I admit you are really beautiful?

Aww. Thanks. :) I appreciate your kindness.

Of course it bothers them. Lol. I think they've made it obvious that everything about me "bothers" them. :D

Forum List

Back