Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

Kentucky clerk refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples

HAHA! Kick some ass Kim! Go ahead thug in a robe fine her throw her in jail we will pay the fines and make her a martyr for religious freedom you scumbag.

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.
And? She is doing it right.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

I still want to see these homofascist agitators take their issue to a heavily muslim-populated locale. It's more than a coincidence that multiple homos are getting married in a place as remote as Morehead, KY. I have in-laws down there and the big night out is dinner at Shoney's. People go by two first names because there aren't enough last names to go around.
This is a fag and pony show brought to us by homofascists and their media handlers.

Why aren't they trying to shut these guys down:

"On Aug. 24, Sumayyah Dawud, a transgender Muslim, uploaded an hourlong video to YouTube in which, her face covered with a full-face niqab veil, she tells the harrowing story of how officials at the Islamic Cultural Center of Tempe, Arizona, told her she needed to dress and pray like a man or provide medical proof that she is an anatomical woman.
"The Phoenix New Times, which picked up the story, later provided more documentation about the ordeal. Dawud, who has been legally female since 2011, converted to Islam in 2013."

Noomi, is that you???
Transgender Muslim Told She’s Not Woman Enough to Pray in the Mosque’s Women’s Section
Uh oh. Here we go. It's gonna be an explosive bus ride.
One can only dream. Retard homo lobby. It's like they're suicidal lemmings.

I still want to see these homofascist agitators take their issue to a heavily muslim-populated locale. It's more than a coincidence that multiple homos are getting married in a place as remote as Morehead, KY. I have in-laws down there and the big night out is dinner at Shoney's. People go by two first names because there aren't enough last names to go around.
This is a fag and pony show brought to us by homofascists and their media handlers.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.
They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.

I wanted to get married in the county where I grew up and live currently. I shouldn't have to go to another county because the clerk is a bigot. Better she gets a job she can perform.
First off, opposing homofascism in principle is not bigoted. The shoe is completely on the opposite foot. The only bigotry is in the homofascism.
And West Liberty is very near Morehead. I think those homos wanted Morehead because of the name.

Sorry Skippy, but denying marriage licenses to gay couples is bigoted.

I pay taxes in the county where I live. The clerk in that county does her job or she should lose that job.

If a Muslim DMV supervisor decided to stop issuing driver's licenses to women, and ordered his office to stop issuing them, I'm sure you'd be just as supportive, right?
I pay taxes in this country. The President of this country does his job or he should lose his job.

The law says to deport border jumpers.
The law says that Obamacare MUST FULLY enforce the individual mandate AS WELL as the business mandate upon these entities, regardless of ability to pay.
The courts have ruled that the moratorium on drilling for oil must end.
The courts have ruled that taxpayers are not required to fund abortions.
The courts have ruled that gun running to other countries is illegal.
The law states that no federal employee will keep unclassified information in an unsecure location on unsecured electronic media.

I"m sure that there are others who could add to this list of laws that are not being enforced by YOUR President.

It is HIS JOB to enforce all of these laws.

HAHA! Kick some ass Kim! Go ahead thug in a robe fine her throw her in jail we will pay the fines and make her a martyr for religious freedom you scumbag.

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
I won't be. I expect it. Be a stupid thing to do but go ahead judge...like I said fines will be paid by supporters of religious freedom and throwing her in jail will just make her a martyr.

That is all she really wants in this case...is to be martyr. If this was a public or a private business I would totally have her back b/c I think public accommodations laws are stupid and should be scrapped for the most part. This isn't a business though. She acting as an agent of the state and if her faith doesn't allow her to do her job then she find a new line of work. I would feel the same way if she was of any other faith or didn't have a faith at all. I do find it knee-slappingly funny that a thrice divorced woman is citing 'god's authority' for denying people in her county a marriage licence. lol

I won't be. I expect it. Be a stupid thing to do but go ahead judge...like I said fines will be paid by supporters of religious freedom and throwing her in jail will just make her a martyr.

That is all she really wants in this case...is to be martyr. If this was a public or a private business I would totally have her back b/c I think public accommodations laws are stupid and should be scrapped for the most part. This isn't a business though. She acting as an agent of the state and if her faith doesn't allow her to do her job then she find a new line of work. I would feel the same way if she was of any other faith or didn't have a faith at all. I do find it knee-slappingly funny that a thrice divorced woman is citing 'god's authority' for denying people in her county a marriage licence. lol

Part of the problem is she didn't sign up for SSM, they changed the rules in the middle of the game. That is what people keep forgetting.

If I were her I would resign but I do admire her stance.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.
They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.

I wanted to get married in the county where I grew up and live currently. I shouldn't have to go to another county because the clerk is a bigot. Better she gets a job she can perform.
First off, opposing homofascism in principle is not bigoted. The shoe is completely on the opposite foot. The only bigotry is in the homofascism.
And West Liberty is very near Morehead. I think those homos wanted Morehead because of the name.

Sorry Skippy, but denying marriage licenses to gay couples is bigoted.

I pay taxes in the county where I live. The clerk in that county does her job or she should lose that job.

If a Muslim DMV supervisor decided to stop issuing driver's licenses to women, and ordered his office to stop issuing them, I'm sure you'd be just as supportive, right?
I pay taxes in this country. The President of this country does his job or he should lose his job.

The law says to deport border jumpers.
The law says that Obamacare MUST FULLY enforce the individual mandate AS WELL as the business mandate upon these entities, regardless of ability to pay.
The courts have ruled that the moratorium on drilling for oil must end.
The courts have ruled that taxpayers are not required to fund abortions.
The courts have ruled that gun running to other countries is illegal.
The law states that no federal employee will keep unclassified information in an unsecure location on unsecured electronic media.

I"m sure that there are others who could add to this list of laws that are not being enforced by YOUR President.

It is HIS JOB to enforce all of these laws.

Just as our asshole president can't be fired, neither can Kim Davis. She is also an elected official. And she is currently representing the desires of her constituency well.

Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

And she doesn't have the authority as an agent of the state to make the citizens of her county abide by her religious teachings. This is why she has lost at every court challenge and appeal. If she can't do the job then I suggest she find something will fall in line with her faith.

You would. You're a misogynistic progressive, so you hate women, and you're an anti-American, anti-Christian bigot...so you hate Christians and any sort of liberty.

In the meantime, she won't get fired. The people who elected her love her for what she's doing.

And she doesn't have the authority as an agent of the state to make the citizens of her county abide by her religious teachings. This is why she has lost at every court challenge and appeal. If she can't do the job then I suggest she find something will fall in line with her faith.
The citizens, who voted for her, are perfectly fine with her stance. They elected her, and they support her.

Nobody has to "abide by her religious teachings". They just need to find a homo clerk in a homo county to marry them. I'm sure there are plenty of them.

Part of the problem is she didn't sign up for SSM, they changed the rules in the middle of the game. That is what people keep forgetting.

I get that but isn't the problem of the people of Rowan County. That is her problem and if she can't do the job anymore b/c gays are allowed to marry then she should resign. Hell bells, she can make a fortune on the pro-family speaking circuit.

I get that but isn't the problem of the people of Rowan County. That is her problem and if she can't do the job anymore b/c gays are allowed to marry then she should resign. Hell bells, she can make a fortune on the pro-family speaking circuit.

I don't know. I see both sides and I saw on TV the Governor may step in and offer a solution where she doesn't have to issue the damn things.

Nobody has to "abide by her religious teachings". They just need to find a homo clerk in a homo county to marry them. I'm sure there are plenty of them.

She cited 'god' authority' as a reason she wouldn't give a marriage licence to a same-sex couple. That is making the people in her county 'abide by her religious teachings' and she will have to face the consequences of violating of the court's orders.

I don't know. I see both sides and I saw on TV the Governor may step in and offer a solution where she doesn't have to issue the damn things.

If someone is willing to do so in her office I would be totally fine with such an arrangement.

If someone is willing to do so in her office I would be totally fine with such an arrangement.

I think I heard that her boss said he/she was willing to do it. Sorry it was on TV and I only caught part of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
This is fucking ridiculous. She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law. I am not crazy about homos getting hitched either. But if you start supporting shit like this then you undermine the rule of law.

She cited 'god' authority' as a reason she wouldn't give a marriage licence to a same-sex couple. That is making the people in her county 'abide by her religious teachings' and she will have to face the consequences of violating of the court's orders.
Hopefully God will find her a job, that suits her. Public Service does not...

Er..no, it's not, lol. Making people "abide by your religious teachings" would be forcing a person to perform an act of sacrilege or lose their job. See, you are confused. You don't know what these words mean, and it makes me sad for you. Nobody is being forced to do anything. One person is not endorsing fake marriage. Meh. They can trot over the county line and get a flamer to marry them.

Of course they won't. Because they're targeting this chick. They're bussing in faggots to lie about where they live just so they can sue this woman.

Forum List

Back