Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

NOMblog: Kim Davis is Why We Must Fight

Indeed we must! I am no christian but support religious freedom!
She's not promoting religious freedom, she's promoting religious bigotry. I'm not surprised that you'd mix them up...

She's standing behind her God.

You should be proud we have people in this Country still living by their beliefs and not caving into peer pressure and what everyone tells you what you HAVE to believe and think....

This works 2 ways... we are at a boiling point.....

I still want to see these homofascist agitators take their issue to a heavily muslim-populated locale. It's more than a coincidence that multiple homos are getting married in a place as remote as Morehead, KY. I have in-laws down there and the big night out is dinner at Shoney's. People go by two first names because there aren't enough last names to go around.
This is a fag and pony show brought to us by homofascists and their media handlers.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.
They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.

I wanted to get married in the county where I grew up and live currently. I shouldn't have to go to another county because the clerk is a bigot. Better she gets a job she can perform.
First off, opposing homofascism in principle is not bigoted. The shoe is completely on the opposite foot. The only bigotry is in the homofascism.
And West Liberty is very near Morehead. I think those homos wanted Morehead because of the name.

Bigotry is not bigoted? the victim of bigotry is "bigoted" against the perpetrators of bigotry if the victim seeks the protection of the law? Your use of Orwellian double think and newspeak is typical of bigoted people like yourself. Your own words prove beyond any doubt that YOU are the fascist.

She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law

Why does this anger you?
She wants her job and to be able to do it while keeping her religious convictions in tact.
The can fire her if they want....
Where is the issue here?

I believe she actually can't be fired.

She's not promoting religious freedom, she's promoting religious bigotry. I'm not surprised that you'd mix them up...

She's standing behind her God.

You should be proud we have people in this Country still living by their beliefs and not caving into peer pressure and what everyone tells you what you HAVE to believe and think....

This works 2 ways... we are at a boiling point.....
She believes that she knows the Will of God. She's not standing behind Him, she's using Him as a weapon. I very much doubt that He is amused.

If she were humble, she would know that if she feels the need to serve God in a way that she cannot do her job, then she needs to pray to God for a different job. That's how it works.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24

This is fucking ridiculous. She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law. I am not crazy about homos getting hitched either. But if you start supporting shit like this then you undermine the rule of law.
Odium doesn't believe in the rule of law. He believes in the Rule of Bitch, and Bigots...
There is no law. There is an OPINION of 5 people. That's it. The STATES made LAWS and were overruled with an OPINION which holds NO WATER.

If Kim Davis decided one day that her religion told her to stop marrying Jews....would you call her an anti-Semite?
Nope.

If Kim Davis decided one day that her religion told her to stop marrying Jews....would you call her an anti-Semite?
Odium hates Jews too. Maybe instead of Jews try white people. That'll really get him excited.
Its up to her who she marries white,black,asian,jew,straight idc....

This is fucking ridiculous. She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law. I am not crazy about homos getting hitched either. But if you start supporting shit like this then you undermine the rule of law.
Odium doesn't believe in the rule of law. He believes in the Rule of Bitch, and Bigots...
There is no law. There is an OPINION of 5 people. That's it. The STATES made LAWS and were overruled with an OPINION which holds NO WATER.

Nope.

Odium hates Jews too. Maybe instead of Jews try white people. That'll really get him excited.
The opinion of five is the law here, dumbass. The highest law in the land...

She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law

Why does this anger you?
She wants her job and to be able to do it while keeping her religious convictions in tact.
Where is the issue here?

Because it would be on religious grounds?
Becasuse she's an Elected Official...

Why does this anger you?
Where is the issue here?

No, I believe it has something do with her being an elected official.

Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

And she doesn't have the authority as an agent of the state to make the citizens of her county abide by her religious teachings. This is why she has lost at every court challenge and appeal. If she can't do the job then I suggest she find something will fall in line with her faith.
Nobody has to "abide by her religious teachings". They just need to find a homo clerk in a homo county to marry them. I'm sure there are plenty of them.

She cited 'god' authority' as a reason she wouldn't give a marriage licence to a same-sex couple. That is making the people in her county 'abide by her religious teachings' and she will have to face the consequences of violating of the court's orders.
Er..no, it's not, lol. Making people "abide by your religious teachings" would be forcing a person to perform an act of sacrilege or lose their job. See, you are confused. You don't know what these words mean, and it makes me sad for you. Nobody is being forced to do anything. One person is not endorsing fake marriage. Meh. They can trot over the county line and get a flamer to marry them.

Of course they won't. Because they're targeting this chick. They're bussing in faggots to lie about where they live just so they can sue this woman.

No, I understand what those words mean just fine thank you. She'll understand quite plainly as well when the courts likely find her in contempt. She can then become the martyr she so richly wants to be.
You don't know what the word martyr means either, do you? You believe she deserves to die because she resists being forced to sign off on fake marriages?

Why does this anger you?
Where is the issue here?

No, I believe it has something do with her being an elected official.

Ah... okay well then, we DO have an issue.

It's awesome a Christian has this platform and is using it for God's glory.
Praise Jesus!

Why does this anger you?
Where is the issue here?

Becasuse she's an Elected Official...

Got it. Thanks!

They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.
Yeah and ******* could have shut up and just sat at the back of the bus right?
She didn't have the option of another bus and she wasn't wasn't equating skin color with irrelevant personal behavior.
You homofascists need to stop with the attempted racism analogies. It only exposes your lack of logical thinking and your inferior intellect.
She had the option of another seat dummy.

You already lost this argument. This "marriage defending," thrice divorced, idiot woman will either retire, or get booted out after a boatload of fines. And good riddance.
You just emphasized my point about your lack of intellect.
If anything, the Rosa Parks in this issue are those who are having irrelevant homo behavior foist upon them. They are the one being denied any choice or freedom in the issue. The homofascist agenda is the new Jim Crow law. Homo Crow law.
The law disagrees. But please, carry on with your grumbling. It amuses me!
Jim Crow law disagreed with Rosa Parks, too.

Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

And she doesn't have the authority as an agent of the state to make the citizens of her county abide by her religious teachings. This is why she has lost at every court challenge and appeal. If she can't do the job then I suggest she find something will fall in line with her faith.
Nobody has to "abide by her religious teachings". They just need to find a homo clerk in a homo county to marry them. I'm sure there are plenty of them.

She cited 'god' authority' as a reason she wouldn't give a marriage licence to a same-sex couple. That is making the people in her county 'abide by her religious teachings' and she will have to face the consequences of violating of the court's orders.
Er..no, it's not, lol. Making people "abide by your religious teachings" would be forcing a person to perform an act of sacrilege or lose their job. See, you are confused. You don't know what these words mean, and it makes me sad for you. Nobody is being forced to do anything. One person is not endorsing fake marriage. Meh. They can trot over the county line and get a flamer to marry them.

Of course they won't. Because they're targeting this chick. They're bussing in faggots to lie about where they live just so they can sue this woman.

No, I understand what those words mean just fine thank you. She'll understand quite plainly as well when the courts likely find her in contempt. She can then become the martyr she so richly wants to be.

So you think someone should kill her because she doesn't want her name on faggot licenses?

And you agree that she shouldn't be forced to accommodate the religion of de ghey?

Nope.

The opinion of five is the law here, dumbass. The highest law in the land...
Opinions are just that. Opinions. State legislatures and Congress make laws. the SC issues OPINIONS not facts.

I still want to see these homofascist agitators take their issue to a heavily muslim-populated locale. It's more than a coincidence that multiple homos are getting married in a place as remote as Morehead, KY. I have in-laws down there and the big night out is dinner at Shoney's. People go by two first names because there aren't enough last names to go around.
This is a fag and pony show brought to us by homofascists and their media handlers.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.

I wanted to get married in the county where I grew up and live currently. I shouldn't have to go to another county because the clerk is a bigot. Better she gets a job she can perform.
First off, opposing homofascism in principle is not bigoted. The shoe is completely on the opposite foot. The only bigotry is in the homofascism.
And West Liberty is very near Morehead. I think those homos wanted Morehead because of the name.

Bigotry is not bigoted? the victim of bigotry is "bigoted" against the perpetrators of bigotry if the victim seeks the protection of the law? Your use of Orwellian double think and newspeak is typical of bigoted people like yourself. Your own words prove beyond any doubt that YOU are the fascist.

Wow look at all the libtard speak. You sound like a deranged parrot

Forum List

Back