Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

I still want to see these homofascist agitators take their issue to a heavily muslim-populated locale. It's more than a coincidence that multiple homos are getting married in a place as remote as Morehead, KY. I have in-laws down there and the big night out is dinner at Shoney's. People go by two first names because there aren't enough last names to go around.
This is a fag and pony show brought to us by homofascists and their media handlers.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.
They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.

Why should they have to go somewhere else? If an elected official in Rowan County may establish religious policies without consequences, how many more officials in other counties will follow suit?

I still want to see these homofascist agitators take their issue to a heavily muslim-populated locale. It's more than a coincidence that multiple homos are getting married in a place as remote as Morehead, KY. I have in-laws down there and the big night out is dinner at Shoney's. People go by two first names because there aren't enough last names to go around.
This is a fag and pony show brought to us by homofascists and their media handlers.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.
They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.
Yeah and ******* could have shut up and just sat at the back of the bus right?
She didn't have the option of another bus and she wasn't wasn't equating skin color with irrelevant personal behavior.
You homofascists need to stop with the attempted racism analogies. It only exposes your lack of logical thinking and your inferior intellect.
She had the option of another seat dummy.

You already lost this argument. This "marriage defending," thrice divorced, idiot woman will either retire, or get booted out after a boatload of fines. And good riddance.
You just emphasized my point about your lack of intellect.
If anything, the Rosa Parks in this issue are those who are having irrelevant homo behavior foist upon them. They are the one being denied any choice or freedom in the issue. The homofascist agenda is the new Jim Crow law. Homo Crow law.

Why should they have to go somewhere else? If an elected official in Rowan County may establish religious policies without consequences, how many more officials in other counties will follow suit?
As many as other blacks rose up against very similar Jim Crow laws.

Why? EVERY other county in Ky was giving the licenses out the queer can go there.
Absolutely no reason they need to. That **** can either do her fucking job or she can go clean toilets at her church for a living. Fire that bitch.
Not gonna happen. Faggots aren't the deciders of what gets done in this country. Learn to do like everyone else does and compromise and go elsewhere or waste the courts time...I hope it blows up in the governors face for picking and choosing what laws he will enforce.
There is no compromise required here. She either does her fucking job or her ass is on the street. Her choice.
You write to the White House demanding YOUR President do his fucking job or hit the street? Or is HE the only one allowed to ignore a court order?

This is why civil servants aren't supposed to be political operatives. She needs to pull up her big-girl pants and do her job.

Or step down. You can have religious convictions. You can't use the State to force unwilling people to practice your religion.
Have you asked YOUR President to step down for following his morals over a court order?

This is why civil servants aren't supposed to be political operatives. She needs to pull up her big-girl pants and do her job.
So does Barack Obama......you writing to tell him to start enforcing the law? ALL OF THE LAWS?!?

And? You expect her to listen to thugs in robes? I don't. The last thing the system wants is a martyr for the religious freedom movement and any fines these thugs put on her will be paid by supporters and supporters of religious freedom. Good luck!

You are going to financially support her and her family, right?
I am going to do my part in fighting tyranny and those that rule like dictators and against religious freedom. I am not a christian not even close but I support this fight 100%.

Tyranny is when petty government officials impose their "religious" beliefs on the public in violation of the law and oppress the people they serve.
You were educated in a public school, weren't you?

"
tyr·an·ny
ˈtirənē/despotism, absolute power, autocracy, dictatorship, totalitarianism, Fascism;More
oppression, repression, subjugation, enslavement;
authoritarianism, bullying, severity, cruelty, brutality, ruthlessness
"they will not soon forget his brutal tyranny"

Hmmm..I don't see the word "religion" in there.
  • a nation under cruel and oppressive government.
  • cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
    "she resented his rages and his tyranny"
  • (especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who

By your own definition, Kim Davis is a tyrant and engaged in tyranny.

Nope. See, you really don't understand what you read, because you are indeed a low information rube. Reading is fundamental, and the more you do, the better you get at it, and the more you understand.

Right now, you're functioning at about a 2nd grade comprehension level. You read, but you don't understand the words.

I wanted to get married in the county where I grew up and live currently. I shouldn't have to go to another county because the clerk is a bigot. Better she gets a job she can perform.
First off, opposing homofascism in principle is not bigoted. The shoe is completely on the opposite foot. The only bigotry is in the homofascism.
And West Liberty is very near Morehead. I think those homos wanted Morehead because of the name.

Sorry Skippy, but denying marriage licenses to gay couples is bigoted.

I pay taxes in the county where I live. The clerk in that county does her job or she should lose that job.

If a Muslim DMV supervisor decided to stop issuing driver's licenses to women, and ordered his office to stop issuing them, I'm sure you'd be just as supportive, right?

And? You expect her to listen to thugs in robes? I don't. The last thing the system wants is a martyr for the religious freedom movement and any fines these thugs put on her will be paid by supporters and supporters of religious freedom. Good luck!

You are going to financially support her and her family, right?
I am going to do my part in fighting tyranny and those that rule like dictators and against religious freedom. I am not a christian not even close but I support this fight 100%.
Well, goodie for you.
He supports people breaking the law, not fighting the law which they feel is wrong, but outright disobeying it. I will let the illegals know they are free to stay, what the law says doesn't matter...
She isn't breaking the law. She is disobeying 5 thugs OPINION.
Plenty of people have gone to jail because they are Christians. This is a culture war. There will be no gains for Christians until it stops being a symbolic war and starts being a real war. Until then, it will just continue to become Syria.

Nobody has gone to jail because they are Christian.

They have gone to jail for violating the law. Being a Christian is not an excuse to break the law.

>>>>
They aren't violating any law. I guess its come full circle.Our founders came here and established America because they wanted freedom of religion and now that religion is being attacked and thrown in jail for defending it.

Why aren't they trying to shut these guys down:

"On Aug. 24, Sumayyah Dawud, a transgender Muslim, uploaded an hourlong video to YouTube in which, her face covered with a full-face niqab veil, she tells the harrowing story of how officials at the Islamic Cultural Center of Tempe, Arizona, told her she needed to dress and pray like a man or provide medical proof that she is an anatomical woman.
"The Phoenix New Times, which picked up the story, later provided more documentation about the ordeal. Dawud, who has been legally female since 2011, converted to Islam in 2013."

Noomi, is that you???
Transgender Muslim Told She’s Not Woman Enough to Pray in the Mosque’s Women’s Section

I wanted to get married in the county where I grew up and live currently. I shouldn't have to go to another county because the clerk is a bigot. Better she gets a job she can perform.
First off, opposing homofascism in principle is not bigoted. The shoe is completely on the opposite foot. The only bigotry is in the homofascism.
And West Liberty is very near Morehead. I think those homos wanted Morehead because of the name.

Sorry Skippy, but denying marriage licenses to gay couples is bigoted.

I pay taxes in the county where I live. The clerk in that county does her job or she should lose that job.

If a Muslim DMV supervisor decided to stop issuing driver's licenses to women, and ordered his office to stop issuing them, I'm sure you'd be just as supportive, right?
Opposing bigoted licences is anything but bigotry. As for Muslims denying homo marriage licenses, I'd be curious for the amusement factor.

Kentucky clerk refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples

HAHA! Kick some ass Kim! Go ahead thug in a robe fine her throw her in jail we will pay the fines and make her a martyr for religious freedom you scumbag.

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.
And? She is doing it right.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.

Why aren't they trying to shut these guys down:

"On Aug. 24, Sumayyah Dawud, a transgender Muslim, uploaded an hourlong video to YouTube in which, her face covered with a full-face niqab veil, she tells the harrowing story of how officials at the Islamic Cultural Center of Tempe, Arizona, told her she needed to dress and pray like a man or provide medical proof that she is an anatomical woman.
"The Phoenix New Times, which picked up the story, later provided more documentation about the ordeal. Dawud, who has been legally female since 2011, converted to Islam in 2013."

Noomi, is that you???
Transgender Muslim Told She’s Not Woman Enough to Pray in the Mosque’s Women’s Section
Uh oh. Here we go. It's gonna be an explosive bus ride.

Kentucky clerk refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples

HAHA! Kick some ass Kim! Go ahead thug in a robe fine her throw her in jail we will pay the fines and make her a martyr for religious freedom you scumbag.

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.
And? She is doing it right.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
I won't be. I expect it. Be a stupid thing to do but go ahead judge...like I said fines will be paid by supporters of religious freedom and throwing her in jail will just make her a martyr.

Forum List

Back