Marked Safe from Joe Biden's “winter of severe illness and death”…

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
I did not let them inject any of this dangerous experimental mRNA shit into me. Joe Biden threatened that for this, I would face a “winter of severe illness and death”.

Winter has ended, and I did not experience any severe illness, I did not experience death, and neither did anyone that I know.

Let's go, Brandon!

The QR code contains the URL of The White House press briefing containing this threat.

1647817785520.png

Last edited:
This retarded inbred says a hoax killed a million Americans over the last two years.

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid, but as we've seen for the past 2 years, sometimes Darwin can.

This retarded inbred says a hoax killed a million Americans over the last two years.

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid, but as we've seen for the past 2 years, sometimes Darwin can.
guess you have been ignoring the news where the CDC and many states are coming out and admitting they over counted and misdiagnosed many covid cases and the real number is at least less than half of what was previously claimed,,

• Banned
guess you have been ignoring the news where the CDC and many states are coming out and admitting they over counted and misdiagnosed many covid cases and the real number is at least less than half of what was previously claimed,,

To the more intelligent and less gullible among us, this skullduggery was obvious from the beginning.

Again, you can go back about two years in my postings, and see me calling out the fraudulent overcounting back then.

Lol…. yea, sure thing, sparky.

Forum List

Back