Gender non conforming and/ or Bianary people.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have been hearing a lot about Gender non conforming and bianary people.? When we are born, are we not indentified as male or female.What is the point of trying to self identify to something else.? Your thoughts.

Control, the illusion of control for the deranged psyche claiming such, and the very real political control over society seized by the psychopaths encouraging it! Most of the kids you see amputating penises, and ingesting puberty blockers, ect, most of them will be dead before their 21st birthdays, not all, but most! If you believe gender is fluid, then there is absolutely nothing else that isn't fluid either, race, species, ect ect ect...

1647819439812.png

I have been hearing a lot about Gender non conforming and bianary people.? When we are born, are we not indentified as male or female.What is the point of trying to self identify to something else.? Your thoughts.
Don't tie me down with your gender stereotypes, freedom man, liberty of sexual identity is important for non-conformists.

Don't tie me down with your gender stereotypes, freedom man, liberty of sexual identity is important for non-conformists.
What do you mean tie you down. The biological facts say you are born male or female. Mother nature will release hormones male or female on your braine and in the womb and as you grow to make you male or female. Don't give me this hog wash about you can become what you want. You have already been biologically pre programed from the womb!! . All this talk about gender non conforming is insanity , its all absurd.!! The world will see you from the sex that you were born as from birth.!!

What do you mean tie you down. The biological facts say you are born male or female. Mother nature will release hormones male or female on your braine and in the womb and as you grow to make you male or female. Don't give me this hog wash about you can become what you want. You have already been biologically pre programed from the womb!! . All this talk about gender non conforming is insanity , its all absurd.!! The world will see you from the sex that you were born as from birth.!!
If every pea in the pod can be different due to genetics so can humans...

Very obviously ALL human beings must conform to one of two genders, both biologically and psychologically, if they want avoid a most unfortunate and often sudden natural selection experience. Just think of it. Eons ago our cave dwelling ancestors were so busy fending off hyper carnivores and gathering nuts and berries that they had no time to sit back and play make believe with their minds and bodies. All nutcases who subscribe to the cult of transgenderism only survive on the bread, dime and goodwill of others who enable them to vapor lock and go fruity. If survival these days depended on actual hunting, gathering and fighting other human beings for resources such freaks would suffer a mass die off.

ACTUAL science has yet to come forward with any sex other than male and female.

If you're religious, then your god created Adam and Eve. Not Adam, Eve, and Pat.
You do understand that sex and gender are not the same things?

Sex refers to the biological differences between males and females. Gender refers to the continuum of complex psychosocial self-perceptions, attitudes, and expectations people have about members of both sexes. Even the terms male and female, man and woman are not interchangeable.

Sex, Gender, and Why the Differences Matter - AMA Journal of ...​

You do understand that sex and gender are not the same things?

Sex refers to the biological differences between males and females. Gender refers to the continuum of complex psychosocial self-perceptions, attitudes, and expectations people have about members of both sexes. Even the terms male and female, man and woman are not interchangeable.

Sex, Gender, and Why the Differences Matter - AMA Journal of ...

Gender is a LEARNED TRAIT or a trait brainwashed into someone. There would be no GENDER without the SEXES.

The DIFFERENCE between TODAY and YESTERYEAR, is that previously, these people had to go through YEARS of psychological evaluations to make sure they truly believe they were BORN the wrong sex.

Today, it's "if I SAY IT, then it is SO"! BULLSHIT!

If these people want to prove their claims, then they need to be psychologically evaluated for the required time period it takes to make an intelligent medical decision. NOT because somebody "says so".

99% of them wouldn't pass their first psychological evaluation! They'd be put into mental institutions.

Forum List

Back