Fauci

I caught covid; Spoiler: "I lived" I rank it better than the last flu I had. I was...underwhelmed to say the least. To quote Peggy Lee: Is that all there is to covid?

Why can't we get rid of this person?
There's a few reasons. Firstly, the potus cannot sack him.
Then because he's a leftie and you hate him is not a valid reason.
He has served under numerous President's without flaws so his ability is unquestioned.
If you are foolishly blaming him for some sinister plot with the Chinese, you brain dead.

Because he stood up to Trump and told him his silly suggestions were not legal, is not a good enough excuse either.

Also you probably believe he orchestrated the virus to make Trump lose the election. Another load of bullshit.

Do you ever think about things before you belch your hatred and ignorance? Try again.

Can anyone tell me, HOW the hell WE got FAUCHI as director of the CDC? I can't find it, I can find what Trump had for breakfast last Tuesday. But NOT this.

There's a few reasons. Firstly, the potus cannot sack him.
Then because he's a leftie and you hate him is not a valid reason.
He has served under numerous President's without flaws so his ability is unquestioned.
If you are foolishly blaming him for some sinister plot with the Chinese, you brain dead.

Because he stood up to Trump and told him his silly suggestions were not legal, is not a good enough excuse either.

Also you probably believe he orchestrated the virus to make Trump lose the election. Another load of bullshit.

Do you ever think about things before you belch your hatred and ignorance? Try again.
Who's spouting hatred and ignorance? HMMM? When did anyone do that? Which brings up another question: Why do liberals pose this as "hate" issue? Merely questioning your assumptions is what liberalism is all about.

Who's spouting hatred and ignorance? HMMM? When did anyone do that? Which brings up another question: Why do liberals pose this as "hate" issue? Merely questioning your assumptions is what liberalism is all about.
You asked the question and I answered it perfectly.
I know your a brain dead republican. I know you hate democrats so stop denying it. Youve been pinged so go to bed.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: I can't find much information about Fauchi and his AIDs fiasco. He isn't a practicing actual doctor, no. But he has the nerve to call himself "the science"?

I had covid. I lived. Covid is just another version of the flu. That's it. end of story. This lockdown was needless and harmful. Fauci and liberals know this. Why can't we get rid of Fauci and move on?

You asked the question and I answered it perfectly.
I know your a brain dead republican. I know you hate democrats so stop denying it. Youve been pinged so go to bed.
No, you didn't. The question was; HOW do we get rid of Fauchi Not: lets post crap about conservatives.

No, you didn't. The question was; HOW do we get rid of Fauchi Not: lets post crap about conservatives.
I answered your question as to why you can't.
Thats because you want him gone and I told you how you can't.
Stop denying you hate him. You all do and for the reasons I explained.
Conservatives are all stupid enough to think like you.
Stop being childish. Youve been told off so accept it.

I answered your question as to why you can't.
Thats because you want him gone and I told you how you can't.
Stop denying you hate him. You all do and for the reasons I explained.
Conservatives are all stupid enough to think like you.
Stop being childish. Youve been told off so accept it.
Are you happy? Get it of your chest? 99% of us just want Fauci gone. Because this is still a democracy. What steps does it take to get him out? And why can't I find that out on the internet? SHHH, it's a secret?

Are you happy? Get it of your chest? 99% of us just want Fauci gone. Because this is still a democracy. What steps does it take to get him out? And why can't I find that out on the internet? SHHH, it's a secret?
"99% of us want Fauci gone"?! Wow thats quite the percentage. Who exactly are you speaking for??
Haha

Are you happy? Get it of your chest? 99% of us just want Fauci gone.
ok. 99% of the population do not want him gone. Yoy are a liar. Tell me why you want him gone and I'll bet it coincides exactly with what I quoted originally.
Dont back out now. Put you reasons forward. See how much guts you've got now.
Because this is still a democracy.
when has that ever been in jeopardy?; Being a democracy doesn't give the people to right to dismiss people who they hate because they are not your politics or accused of bullshit like you will.
What steps does it take to get him out?
The potus cannot sack him because Trump investigated that. I'm guessing he will gave to have been proven to be corrupt, taking bribes and not doing his job by hiding facts. But you knew that because those are exactly what you think happened. No evidence of it. Just hate.
And why can't I find that out on the internet? SHHH, it's a secret?
I think you can if you trawl through to public service literature. But it won't include exceptions like because you hate him, he can be sacked.

Rant all you like but he will be there until he retires.
Grow up.

Forum List

Back