Mark Meadows – Inspector General will be recommending criminal charges for FISA abuse…

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

AND HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!...ROTFLMFAO!
He's an idiot and so are you for not using your own brain you mindless cult Sheep.

Panic setting in....Barr has got the goods on the abuse of power by both the FBI and DoJ....17 misdirection known as lies in Horowitz report!

"Panic setting in?" :auiqs.jpg:Barr has got nothing, because he said nothing.

“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

And those criminal charges? How they coming along?

Still being investigated, you know that, your bullshit misdirection is noted!....panic is setting in!

It will always be investigated by those who live in a coo-coo's nest. Republicans are desperately insane.

“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

Yeah- don't see any recommendations for criminal referrals in the IG report.

Was Meadows lying? Or is Meadows an idiot?

Or is he both?
The IG is very limited into who he can depose. Anyone no longer employed by the Govt can simply refuse to talk to him, as many did. Durham can subpoena anyone he wants.

Big difference.

Yeah- don't see any recommendations for criminal referrals in the IG report.

Was Meadows lying? Or is Meadows an idiot?

Or is he both?
But Barr does NOT agree with it and neither does Horowitz who can now subpoena vand indict whoevervhe wants....Keep crying, we love tears of the insane!

Of course Barr doesn't agree with it- it didn't come to the political conclusion that Barr was tasked with coming to.

IG Horowitz already finished his report- so I don't know who you think he will now be suppoening.

I look forward to all of the whining by you Trumpkins about the IG report- and your eager predictions about what the next investigation will lead to.

Remember you have been predicting that about the Clinton's now for 30 years.
Hey look everyone, Dimwingers are already making excuses to refuse to accept the results of the 2020 election.:21:

LOL, Nunes, Meadows, and Jordan, peas in the same pod. Birds of a feather flock together, along with Fox.
Does not change the fact the FBI did some terrible work and disgraced the agency.
How was it terrible? The FBI was proven right, and Trump and his base were proven liars. And their own IG sold you out.
That's typical CNN spin you're regurgitating.

There was no political bias proven by the limited authority of an AG to investigate.. OK, settle for the "Stupid Defense" if it makes you feel better.

There were multiple false or missing information points that led to Page's continuing investigation as a Russian Spy when nobody ever thought he was a spy.

Lap it up.. It's cool. Stay tuned for CNN to spin it when he testifies in front of the Senate.

Don't need to go to any news agency to read the actual IG report.

The IG report said that there was no political bias in the decision to investigate the Trump campaign. But some mistakes were made.

Sorry that doesn't satisfy your need for a Deep State conspiracy.
Sorry that doesn't satisfy your need for a Deep State conspiracy
No worries Durham will take care of that. He is to good a prosecutor to bring charges he cannot prove.
Any day now...any day now...any day now...

(of course, up the other day we kept hearing "No worries the IG will take care of that.")

(of course, up the other day we kept hearing "No worries the IG will take care of that.")
Its slow, but the Horowitz investigation will end, and charges will be filed, before Trump is removed from office.

The IG report said that there was no political bias in the decision to investigate the Trump campaign. But some mistakes were made.

"Some people made some mistakes".

They accidentally used a Hillary funded dossier that was demonstrably false after failing to get a warrant without it.

They mistakenly hid evidence that Page was not a spy.

The Stupid Defense.
Wrong! The Dossier was discovered after the FISA warrants were issued. You're a bald faced liar.

Its slow, but the Horowitz investigation will end, and charges will be filed, before Trump is removed from office.
Filed by who, and what are the charges? :auiqs.jpg:You don't have the foggiest idea do you? What a frigginn liar.

Does not change the fact the FBI did some terrible work and disgraced the agency.
How was it terrible? The FBI was proven right, and Trump and his base were proven liars. And their own IG sold you out.

There was no political bias proven by the limited authority of an AG to investigate.. OK, settle for the "Stupid Defense" if it makes you feel better.

There were multiple false or missing information points that led to Page's continuing investigation as a Russian Spy when nobody ever thought he was a spy.

Lap it up.. It's cool. Stay tuned for CNN to spin it when he testifies in front of the Senate.

No worries Durham will take care of that. He is to good a prosecutor to bring charges he cannot prove.

They talk more shit than a Christmas Turkey.

That's one thing about you russian bots.

You never get anything right.

You really shouldn't predict anything. You're always wrong.

No one is being arrested. The result of the investigation was what all sane people said it would be. There was no spying. No one was out to get trump. The investigation into trump and russia was very valid and no one involved with the investigation broke the law.

How does it feel to always be wrong and make a total fool of yourself to all of cyberspace?

It's a bummer for you russian bots though.

How is the weather today in moscow comrade?

You never heard that from me. The IG is an Obama appointee, I knew he would do as little damage as possible. You sit tight and wait for Durham.

No one is being arrested. The result of the investigation was what all sane people said it would be. There was no spying. No one was out to get trump. The investigation into trump and russia was very valid and no one involved with the investigation broke the law
A FISA court allowed the Deep State, as personified by James Comey and his FBI, to spy on Carter Page after they lied all about him to the court.
That permission was used to spy on Trump and associates instead (Page was never put under any surveillance at all
demonstrating how his warrant was gained under false and illegal pretenses).

You couldn't be more of a witless dupe.

Forum List

Back