Mark Meadows – Inspector General will be recommending criminal charges for FISA abuse…

Don't need to go to any news agency to read the actual IG report.

The IG report said that there was no political bias in the decision to investigate the Trump campaign. But some mistakes were made.

Sorry that doesn't satisfy your need for a Deep State conspiracy.
"Some people made some mistakes".

They accidentally used a Hillary funded dossier that was demonstrably false after failing to get a warrant without it.

They mistakenly hid evidence that Page was not a spy.

The Stupid Defense.
Wrong! The Dossier was discovered after the FISA warrants were issued. You're a bald faced liar.

Just the opposite.

Does not change the fact the FBI did some terrible work and disgraced the agency.
How was it terrible? The FBI was proven right, and Trump and his base were proven liars. And their own IG sold you out.
That's typical CNN spin you're regurgitating.

There was no political bias proven by the limited authority of an AG to investigate.. OK, settle for the "Stupid Defense" if it makes you feel better.

There were multiple false or missing information points that led to Page's continuing investigation as a Russian Spy when nobody ever thought he was a spy.

Lap it up.. It's cool. Stay tuned for CNN to spin it when he testifies in front of the Senate.

The IG report said that there was no political bias in the decision to investigate the Trump campaign. But some mistakes were made.

Sorry that doesn't satisfy your need for a Deep State conspiracy
No worries Durham will take care of that. He is to good a prosecutor to bring charges he cannot prove.
Any day now...any day now...any day now...

(of course, up the other day we kept hearing "No worries the IG will take care of that.")
Exactly what you Dimwingers have been saying since Nov. 2016..............Any day now Trump will be removed from office.

:21:

"Some people made some mistakes".

They accidentally used a Hillary funded dossier that was demonstrably false after failing to get a warrant without it.

They mistakenly hid evidence that Page was not a spy.

The Stupid Defense.
Wrong! The Dossier was discovered after the FISA warrants were issued. You're a bald faced liar.
Then how did Comey use it to get the first FISA warrant?

“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

I guess you should polish your crystal ball. Apparently 7-8 months is beyond your vision. I cannot actually fault you. I have been reading on this board for a while, and have seen very few ardent Trump supporters that could be called men of crystal vision.

and when those charges don't pan out -- would that mean the DOJ is back in control of the Deep State again?
Don't bet on it Biffy....Trump still has 6 years to stick it to you anti-Americans!
Trump may yet get more years to stick it to Americans.

But we will have to see what the voters say- well unless Trump gets enough support from dirty tricks by the foreign governments he keeps asking for.
I see you've already been programmed with the excuse you'll use to explain Trump's win.

When are all these Democrats going to be sent to jail?
After a thorough investigation reveals actual evidence.

You know, the exact opposite of what the House is doing.

Why is it that the Deplorables with their heads up Putin`s ass are calling patriots traitors?
Why are traitors calling themselves patriots?
We understand the Deplorables love for all things Russian. They view Russia as a Homeland For Whites and they hope Trump can do the same to this country.
"They view Russia as a Homeland For Whites..."

Yeah, nobody's said that. Well, except racist and stupid leftists.

It was discovered by 99.999% of America after the FISA warrant was issued, but it was the reason the FISA warrant was issued.

If you really didn't know that, I'm glad the Doctors brought you out of your coma.

FISA abuse report deconstructs the Steele dossier
You do know that answer has no basis in fact, nor has it ever been proven. Try again.

How was it terrible? The FBI was proven right, and Trump and his base were proven liars. And their own IG sold you out.

There was no political bias proven by the limited authority of an AG to investigate.. OK, settle for the "Stupid Defense" if it makes you feel better.

There were multiple false or missing information points that led to Page's continuing investigation as a Russian Spy when nobody ever thought he was a spy.

Lap it up.. It's cool. Stay tuned for CNN to spin it when he testifies in front of the Senate.

No worries Durham will take care of that. He is to good a prosecutor to bring charges he cannot prove.

(of course, up the other day we kept hearing "No worries the IG will take care of that.")
You never heard that from me. The IG is an Obama appointee, I knew he would do as little damage as possible. You sit tight and wait for Durham.
If Durham or Barr had something, they would have already revealed it. They didn't. And they never will. Because there is nothing.

Its slow, but the Horowitz investigation will end, and charges will be filed, before Trump is removed from office.
Filed by who, and what are the charges? :auiqs.jpg:You don't have the foggiest idea do you? What a frigginn liar.
Take a breath and count to 10.

I said "will be". That means in the future, not the past.
I have the luxury to count until I'm dead, and nothing will ever happen.

You never heard that from me. The IG is an Obama appointee, I knew he would do as little damage as possible. You sit tight and wait for Durham.
If Durham or Barr had something, they would have already revealed it. They didn't. And they never will. Because there is nothing.
If Durham or Barr had something, they would have already revealed it.
Why? Everyone knows it will do more good before the election.
Trump plays your games better.

and when those charges don't pan out -- would that mean the DOJ is back in control of the Deep State again?
Don't bet on it Biffy....Trump still has 6 years to stick it to you anti-Americans!

But we will have to see what the voters say- well unless Trump gets enough support from dirty tricks by the foreign governments he keeps asking for.
I see you've already been programmed with the excuse you'll use to explain Trump's win.

already been done, you guys are in denial.

Does not mean it cannot be redone. You are in denial about the AG"s power.

Let him redo it, the results will be the same.

Oh, yes, the "investigation" of Democrats by Democrats turned up "nothing". Just coincidence, I'm sure.

Bullshit. Everyone knows it, there are just people who have no problem with lying about it.

Oh, yes, the "investigation" of Democrats by Democrats turned up "nothing". Just coincidence, I'm sure.

Actually all these folks have been republicans.

Bullshit. Everyone knows it, there are just people who have no problem with lying about it.

you mean the way trump humpers lie about trump.

Forum List

Back