Mark Meadows – Inspector General will be recommending criminal charges for FISA abuse…

“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

And those criminal charges? How they coming along?

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

AND HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!...ROTFLMFAO!
He's an idiot and so are you for not using your own brain you mindless cult Sheep.

“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:!

Yeah- don't see any recommendations for criminal referrals in the IG report.

Was Meadows lying? Or is Meadows an idiot?

Or is he both?
But Barr does NOT agree with it and neither does Horowitz who can now subpoena vand indict whoevervhe wants....Keep crying, we love tears of the insane!
And Barr has no explanation either. Which proves just how weak he is.

LOL, Nunes, Meadows, and Jordan, peas in the same pod. Birds of a feather flock together, along with Fox.
Yeah. They refuse to impeach Trump without evidence of wrongdoing.

The bastards are going to respect the election.

How dare they.
If there was respect for an election, Trump would not have involved Ukraine, and Trump's cowards on these committees wouldn't be carrying Trump's water. They are disgusting bastards who need to resign for not upholding their oaths.

Last edited:
and when those charges don't pan out -- would that mean the DOJ is back in control of the Deep State again?
Don't bet on it Biffy....Trump still has 6 years to stick it to you anti-Americans!
Only an anti-American would turn its back on the FBI by claiming they were politically motivated in doing their jobs, and lying about it the whole time like you and the rest of the pathetic Trump retards were doing.

So.....

What ever happened with this?

LOL, Nunes, Meadows, and Jordan, peas in the same pod. Birds of a feather flock together, along with Fox.
Does not change the fact the FBI did some terrible work and disgraced the agency.
How was it terrible? The FBI was proven right, and Trump and his base were proven liars. And their own IG sold you out.
That's typical CNN spin you're regurgitating.

There was no political bias proven by the limited authority of an AG to investigate.. OK, settle for the "Stupid Defense" if it makes you feel better.

There were multiple false or missing information points that led to Page's continuing investigation as a Russian Spy when nobody ever thought he was a spy.

Lap it up.. It's cool. Stay tuned for CNN to spin it when he testifies in front of the Senate.

Does not change the fact the FBI did some terrible work and disgraced the agency.
How was it terrible? The FBI was proven right, and Trump and his base were proven liars. And their own IG sold you out.

There was no political bias proven by the limited authority of an AG to investigate.. OK, settle for the "Stupid Defense" if it makes you feel better.

There were multiple false or missing information points that led to Page's continuing investigation as a Russian Spy when nobody ever thought he was a spy.

Lap it up.. It's cool. Stay tuned for CNN to spin it when he testifies in front of the Senate.
Your argument, as always, says nothing relevant. The IG report is over, and so are the lies from the Right about the FBI. So lap that up.

So.....

What ever happened with this?

Nothing, except he put his foot in his mouth as always. Lol!

Don't need to go to any news agency to read the actual IG report.

The IG report said that there was no political bias in the decision to investigate the Trump campaign. But some mistakes were made.

Sorry that doesn't satisfy your need for a Deep State conspiracy.

The IG report said that there was no political bias in the decision to investigate the Trump campaign. But some mistakes were made.

Sorry that doesn't satisfy your need for a Deep State conspiracy
No worries Durham will take care of that. He is to good a prosecutor to bring charges he cannot prove.

"Some people made some mistakes".

They accidentally used a Hillary funded dossier that was demonstrably false after failing to get a warrant without it.

They mistakenly hid evidence that Page was not a spy.

The Stupid Defense.

Still being investigated, you know that, your bullshit misdirection is noted!....panic is setting in!

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

He's an idiot and so are you for not using your own brain you mindless cult Sheep.

Panic setting in....Barr has got the goods on the abuse of power by both the FBI and DoJ....17 misdirection known as lies in Horowitz report!

Low level mistakes, people make mistakes, doesn't amount to any changes in the FISA warrant. All the FISA judges were put in by republicans presidents and talk to Chief Justice Roberts if you don't like it, he picks the FISA judges.

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

Panic setting in....Barr has got the goods on the abuse of power by both the FBI and DoJ....17 misdirection known as lies in Horowitz report!

Low level mistakes, people make mistakes, doesn't amount to any changes in the FISA warrant. All the FISA judges were put in by republicans presidents and talk to Chief Justice Roberts if you don't like it, he picks the FISA judges.

Republicans got their asseshanded to them for several years of grotesque lies, and now Barr continues the lies with no defense at all. Lol! What a bunch of losers;

Forum List

Back