Mark Meadows – Inspector General will be recommending criminal charges for FISA abuse…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

LOL, Nunes, Meadows, and Jordan, peas in the same pod. Birds of a feather flock together, along with Fox.

and when those charges don't pan out -- would that mean the DOJ is back in control of the Deep State again?

“Jim Jordan and I met with DOJ Inspector General Horowitz — he and his team have been doing a great job, and I might add an independent job to verify some of the things that we have long assessed as problems.”

“We’re fully anticipating that the inspector general’s report will come out as Attorney General Barr said in the next four to six weeks, and I think it’s highly likely that we’ll see criminal referrals coming from them that will correspond with what Chairman Devin Nunes has already put forth,” Meadows said.....

OUTSTANDING! And with Barr at DOJ to receive it instead of the wussy Sessions, the possibility of actual JUSTICE exists.

Yeah- don't see any recommendations for criminal referrals in the IG report.

Was Meadows lying? Or is Meadows an idiot?

Or is he both?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Or is he both?
But Barr does NOT agree with it and neither does Horowitz who can now subpoena vand indict whoevervhe wants....Keep crying, we love tears of the insane!

Or is he both?
But Barr does NOT agree with it and neither does Horowitz who can now subpoena vand indict whoevervhe wants....Keep crying, we love tears of the insane!

Of course Barr doesn't agree with it- it didn't come to the political conclusion that Barr was tasked with coming to.

IG Horowitz already finished his report- so I don't know who you think he will now be suppoening.

I look forward to all of the whining by you Trumpkins about the IG report- and your eager predictions about what the next investigation will lead to.

Remember you have been predicting that about the Clinton's now for 30 years.

and when those charges don't pan out -- would that mean the DOJ is back in control of the Deep State again?
Don't bet on it Biffy....Trump still has 6 years to stick it to you anti-Americans!
Trump may yet get more years to stick it to Americans.

But we will have to see what the voters say- well unless Trump gets enough support from dirty tricks by the foreign governments he keeps asking for.

1aomanbad-jpg.270822

AND HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!...ROTFLMFAO!

Don't bet on it Biffy....Trump still has 6 years to stick it to you anti-Americans!

But we will have to see what the voters say- well unless Trump gets enough support from dirty tricks by the foreign governments he keeps asking for.
I see you've already been programmed with the excuse you'll use to explain Trump's win.

I see you've already been programmed with the excuse you'll use to explain Trump's win.

When are all these Democrats going to be sent to jail?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:What a friggin idiot.

LOL, Nunes, Meadows, and Jordan, peas in the same pod. Birds of a feather flock together, along with Fox.
Does not change the fact the FBI did some terrible work and disgraced the agency.
Everything was warranted, and the goons on the Right will go down in history as a bunch of liars and dumb asses who knew nothing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: It was a total lie by Trump and his retarded base. The history books have you all by the balls.

Forum List

Back