Marco Rubio Lights Up CPAC

hey Tar , name the last puke that was even close to that bull shit

That's exactly my point. How on earth are both parties been moving toward the right, when both are doing the exact opposite?

Didnt think it was that difficult to understand.
It wasn't. Even Ronald Reagan did not move to the right. He barely maintained the line of the party at that time. Since then, they have done nothing but lurch more and more left.

If Rubio has embraced the lessons of his families immigration story and work ethic, then he will be formable with sound ideas.

Mike

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvlL_lDk4ko]YouTube - Mattera At CPAC: This Is Our Woodstock, But Our Women Are Beautiful & We Don't Snort Cocaine[/ame]

This is the future of the Republican Party? Where are the ideas?

According to him, it's the Republican Party that is "diverse".

YouTube - Mattera At CPAC: This Is Our Woodstock, But Our Women Are Beautiful & We Don't Snort Cocaine

This is the future of the Republican Party? Where are the ideas?

According to him, it's the Republican Party that is "diverse".

I can see where he would hate feminist studies. In his opening statement he uses the possessive "our women," and later, the subjective "slut."

And at the end of this screed, while this speaker walked off the stage, we're treated to a blast from the not nearly distant enough past: The same "nailed it" smirk Bush had on his face after delivering a string of particularly stupid comments.

:slap:

Last edited:
In related news, it was reported that 5 Obama teleprompter jokes were made so far at CPAC...

...all by people using teleprompters.

Beat you to the punch by two minutes. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...while-in-front-of-telemprompters-at-cpac.html
You can always tell the hacks and people who didn't watch the lead video.

The prompters were off when he was speaking, you can see in several shots they aern't on, he was reading from prepared text, where he turns the pages as he goes on.

The prompters were off when he was speaking, you can see in several shots they aern't on, he was reading from prepared text, where he turns the pages as he goes on.

But what do they care about facts? They have their talking points. They havent addressed a single issue he brought up. They can't. So they have to choose one line about teleprompters and pretend as though the rest of the speech didnt happen. I suppose it makes them feel smarter for some reason.

If Rubio has embraced the lessons of his families immigration story and work ethic, then he will be formable with sound ideas.

Mike

I live down here in Florida and have been watching Rubio since he came on the scene.

I like what he has to say. Will have to wait to see if he beats Christ in the primaries and then who he will run against.

If he makes it, chances are he will get my vote. Solid guy.

Mike

I live down here in Florida and have been watching Rubio since he came on the scene.

I like what he has to say. Will have to wait to see if he beats Christ in the primaries and then who he will run against.

250px-The_flagellation_of_christ.jpg

Mike

He seems like a solid guy, hopefully he is as advertised.

Mike

I agree. Will have to wait and see.

By the way, Love your GSD. Have shared my life with many of this great breed. Andy, my current GSD is 14 this year. Don't know how much longer this grand guy will be around. Will be a heartbreaker for me.

Yours is a cutie.

By the way, Love your GSD. Have shared my life with many of this great breed. Andy, my current GSD is 14 this year. Don't know how much longer this grand guy will be around. Will be a heartbreaker for me.

Yours is a cutie.

Hey thanks!! "Abby" is 14weeks old and we got her 4weeks ago. I've had dogs most of my life, but this young lady is something else! After only 4weeks this silly bitch has found a spot in my heart no dog has found before.:lol:
The previous owner never did anything with her, she was out in the kennel with her parents, and already I've been successful in teaching her everything I've tried, to a very surprising level. Smartest dog I've had by far, and I'm very excited about future training with her.
The only downfall of that is that she is also very very energetic and will require a lot of attention or she will undoubtedly be a holy terror. Fortunately I'm semi-retired now and have lots of time that I need to fill.

14 is getting up there and that's a good, and I assume a good, life for a GSD. I sure hope I can get that many, but can't imagine the time when it comes.

Sorry about the thread drift.:razz:

Mike

250px-The_flagellation_of_christ.jpg
:clap2::lol:

In related news, it was reported that 5 Obama teleprompter jokes were made so far at CPAC...

...all by people using teleprompters.

Beat you to the punch by two minutes. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...while-in-front-of-telemprompters-at-cpac.html

Oh see, there's the difference. He was reading off paper instead of reading off a teleprompter.

Damn! He IS the future of conservatism. A bridge to the pre-teleprompter century!!

Mike

Jesus came back as a Republican?

lol

Yours is a cutie.

Hey thanks!! "Abby" is 14weeks old and we got her 4weeks ago. I've had dogs most of my life, but this young lady is something else! After only 4weeks this silly bitch has found a spot in my heart no dog has found before.:lol:
The previous owner never did anything with her, she was out in the kennel with her parents, and already I've been successful in teaching her everything I've tried, to a very surprising level. Smartest dog I've had by far, and I'm very excited about future training with her.
The only downfall of that is that she is also very very energetic and will require a lot of attention or she will undoubtedly be a holy terror. Fortunately I'm semi-retired now and have lots of time that I need to fill.

14 is getting up there and that's a good, and I assume a good, life for a GSD. I sure hope I can get that many, but can't imagine the time when it comes.

Sorry about the thread drift.:razz:

Don't worry bout that thread drift. Happens all the time.

You will be amazed at how smart your GSD is. The GSD is 2nd on the list behind the Border Collie in trainability and smarts. Super dogs. Have always had em. Will have another in the future.

Carry on.

Oh see, there's the difference. He was reading off paper instead of reading off a teleprompter.

Damn! He IS the future of conservatism. A bridge to the pre-teleprompter century!!
Are you sure it wasn't scrawled on his hand? Maybe he divined his answers through telepathic energy. CPAC LOVES psychics! Look at how they regard Sarah the Palm Reader!

Forum List

Back