Marco Rubio Lights Up CPAC

I saw Rubios speech and found him to be impressive.

Cheney as usual, was a Dick

Who the heck is Marco Rubio?

Id like to hear Beck's speech to CPAC. Should be interesting.

I must say, I like the "The Senate already has one Arlen Spector too many" and the "America already has a Democratic party, we dont need a second one" lines.

I must say, I like the "The Senate already has one Arlen Spector too many" and the "America already has a Democratic party, we dont need a second one" lines.

America doesn't need a second Republican Party. You might of missed it, but both parties have leaned more to the right in recent years.

America doesn't need a second Republican Party. You might of missed it, but both parties have leaned more to the right in recent years.

LOL, got any other good jokes you'd like to share? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did miss that. When did we severely cut spending and taxation? When did we restore states rights? When did we eliminate the Court's power to declare new Constitutional rights without amending it like they should?

Conservatism hasnt been tried and failed. It's been found too hard to even try.

hey Tar , name the last puke that was even close to that bull shit

That's exactly my point. How on earth are both parties been moving toward the right, when both are doing the exact opposite?

Didnt think it was that difficult to understand.

In the speech that Rubio read from a teleprompter, he managed a joke about Obama's use of a teleprompter.

Egads, tired tired cliches, where are you Joe DiMaggio or is that John Wayne. The proof is in the pudding but somehow that seems forgotten.

If I hear the 'founding fathers' or 'teleprompter' or 'statist' and 'life is sacred' I may.... tired tired cliches. Pure BS.

"But for all the dreaminess associated with Rubio's capaign in the conservative world, his policy prescriptions were the same old stuff audiences at CPAC have lapped up for more than 30 years. Cut taxes on the ways rich people make money, like interest, dividends and capital gains (and, of course, the estate tax). Roll back corporate taxes. Let "the American innovator" take care of things like climate change. Cut federal spending at home, and throw a few more dangerous Muslims in prison at Guantánamo from overseas."

Salon.com Politics | Marco Rubio fires up CPAC

Follow The Money | RUBIO, MARCO

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow." Anais Nin

Forum List

Back