Marco Rubio caught in HUGE, HUGE lie.

Vs the liberal side of gun running and drug smuggling.

But that doesnt matter to you.

I think your Random Post Generator needs to be debugged.

Just calling them as they appear.

You do think giving guns to felons a crime dont you? Of course you do but only along political lines.

Aren't you the poster who told me that gun dealers shouldn't even be allowed to determine whether or not a gun purchaser WAS a felon, because that was some sort of 'prior restraint' or some such nonsense?

I think your Random Post Generator needs to be debugged.

Just calling them as they appear.

You do think giving guns to felons a crime dont you? Of course you do but only along political lines.

Aren't you the poster who told me that gun dealers shouldn't even be allowed to determine whether or not a gun purchaser WAS a felon, because that was some sort of 'prior restraint' or some such nonsense?

No.... But then this is an example of your memory. PISS POOR.

:lol: Rubio was born in 1971.

His parents related their history to him.

His parents apparently got it wrong, but he believed them because they are his parents.

(I was under the impression that I was 100% of Irish descent. Then facts came to light after my parents died and I am really 50% Irish descent/50% English descent. I've been such a LIAR most of my life!!!!!)

Yeah, this is so HUGE!!!!! Indict the bastard!!!!!!

:lmao:
He didn't get it wrong. According to statements made by him he knows they came before Castro took over.

Yet his biography says they came over after Castro took power.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/graphics/Rubio_bio_Senate.jpg

I wouldn't call him a liar as much as a political opportunist trying to garner sympathy from the Cuban exile community.
Ah. Thanks. A normal politician, then. Even Obama has done that.

No big deal at this point to me. (And, it wasn't a big deal to me when Obama did it - for the record.)

This is what they do.
Well....I don't think Obama went through his entire political career pretending he was the product of Selma. But, whatever. If Rubio wants to garner sympathy from Cuban exiles who am I to care?

he should not be lying about his heritage.

Lies should not be acceptable.

Some think they are just fine.

WHY?????

He didn't get it wrong. According to statements made by him he knows they came before Castro took over.

Yet his biography says they came over after Castro took power.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/graphics/Rubio_bio_Senate.jpg

I wouldn't call him a liar as much as a political opportunist trying to garner sympathy from the Cuban exile community.

No big deal at this point to me. (And, it wasn't a big deal to me when Obama did it - for the record.)

This is what they do.
Well....I don't think Obama went through his entire political career pretending he was the product of Selma. But, whatever. If Rubio wants to garner sympathy from Cuban exiles who am I to care?

So lying just for a time is OK for the petty sisters?

The Florida political leader has always publicly identified as part of the Cuban exile community. His Senate website says his parents came to America following Fidel Castro’s 1959 takeover.

But media reports Thursday revealed they’d emigrated to the U.S. in 1956. Rubio’s father was a bartender and came for economic reasons. Castro wasn’t even in Cuba when they left.

Florida US Sen. Marco Rubio denies claims he embellished his family’s history - The Washington Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Republican caught red handed, lying. Guess that means he won't be vice president. Not until people forget his lies.

It's like Republicans saying, "But half the country does't pay taxes" when EVERYONE pays sales tax and payroll tax.

You have to listen carefully to everything Republicans say. Even though it's all bullshit over and over again, they repeat the same lies so often, people start to believe them.

What other lies have they been caught saying, recently? Hmm, so many to choose from.

A retort put together by Ace of Spades, sourced from another paper's analysis of the hit piece, and Rubino's response.

Surprise! WaPo <i>Embellished</i> Sen. Rubio's So-Called Embellished Family Story

Fuck! Rdean Call a doctor!!!

You've been Bitch Slapped again!!!!!

Bslapped.jpg

Marco Rubio, `son of exiles,' rises as U.S. senator - Political Currents - MiamiHerald.com

The 39-year-old son of Cuban-American immigrants was an indefatigable campaigner and a made-for-television candidate, perfectly packaged as the embodiment of the American dream with an unwavering message of fiscal discipline and love of country.

``No matter where I go, whatever title I may achieve, I will always be the son of exiles and will always be the heir of two generations of unfulfilled dreams,'' Rubio told an ebullient crowd of more than 1,000 people outside the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/03/1905882/marco-rubio-son-of-exiles-rises.html#ixzz1bQedpM4x

This is what the Obama Flufffers are reduced to, first who Palin supposedly fucked when she was single, then Chris Chritie's waistline, now this, making up shit about a guy who's not even running.

Hope?

Change?

Downgrade.

I didn't think is was possible for Dems to lose another 75 seat in 2012 but if this is their campaign...yeah, another 75 seat asskicking is possible

Pointing out peoples lies is a good thing to people who care about the truth.

You just done care about the truth

Pointing out peoples lies is a good thing to people who care about the truth.

You just done care about the truth

Bslapped.jpg

``This is the greatest state in the country and you are the greatest people in the world. You'll always have my heart. . . . This is a tough night, but there is a brighter future ahead.'' Rubio who never said he fled Castro in the article you attached but were either too lazy or stupid to bother reading

Read more: Marco Rubio, `son of exiles,' rises as U.S. senator - Political Currents - MiamiHerald.com

If Rubio's parents came here ILLEGALLY, that's news to me. Not everyone who immigrates here does so illegally. Being born here makes one a citizen. It does not make one a natural born citizen unless both parents are citizens. Obama is not a natural born citizen, even if he was born here. We have such a dearth of education in this country that even politicians may not know that.

Okay so if Castro came back to Cuba in December of 1956 on a boat, and the revolution was in 1959 and Rubio's parents left in 1956, does it matter? No.

ex·ile (gzl, ksl)
n.
a. Enforced removal from one's native country.
b. Self-imposed absence from one's country.
2. The condition or a period of living away from one's native country.
3. One who lives away from one's native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.
tr.v. ex·iled, ex·il·ing, ex·iles

So Rubio was a little loose with the fact's big deal, with everything thats going on and the quality of those running for President who seek to fix it, this is way down there.

This is what they do.

So lying just for a time is OK for the petty sisters?
This has really got you upset. Why?

All politicians lie.

Forum List

Back