Marco Rubio caught in HUGE, HUGE lie.

Rubio is a conservative, which means he's wrong on most major issues. That's what should matter most to anyone who isn't a conservative.

Vs the liberal side of gun running and drug smuggling.

But that doesnt matter to you.

PETTY BITCH ALERT...............

Hi, you have received -889 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

If there ever was a petty bitch on this board it would be juliian the board freeloader.

Seldom has the guts to discuss any issue.

Rubio is a conservative, which means he's wrong on most major issues. That's what should matter most to anyone who isn't a conservative.

PETTY BITCH ALERT...............

Hi, you have received -889 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

If there ever was a petty bitch on this board it would be juliian the board freeloader.

Seldom has the guts to discuss any issue.

THE OTHER PETTY BITCH AND BOARD FREELOADER.

This is another who lack the courage to debate. The petty bitch sisters.

wrong? No.

HGve a different opinion than yours? Yes.

Do you pull your views randomly out of a hat, or do your take your views based on your conclusion that your views are the right ones, and opposing views are wrong?

wrong? No.

HGve a different opinion than yours? Yes.

Do you pull your views randomly out of a hat, or do your take your views based on your conclusion that your views are the right ones, and opposing views are wrong?

I have debated many issues on here for both sides so I can determine what I believe to be correct. I do not assume anyones view is wrong. I see it as that...a view....an opinion.

There was a debate last week, as Care4all will attest to...where I had my opinion, but started to cite theories that supported the other side to determine whether I was right or wrong....and I found that I was wrong.

You, on the other hand, came right out and determined one is wrong on most majortr issues strictly becuase he is a conservative.

Hey, if it works for you....go for it.

I find my way allows me to learn as I grow.

The typical definition of Cuban exile down here is someone that fled Castro. So Rubio played fast and loose with the truth. Big deal.

Apparently his parents were illegal immigrants? Who cares.

And being born to illegal immigrants would make Rubio a non natural born citizen eligible for the presidency or vice presidency.

That's a crock of shit!

Rubio was born in this country, it does not matter whether his parents were legal or not.

Don't believe me? Check out the 14th amendment!!

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

My first thought was 'why is it HUGE HUGE now but when Obama lied about his background, it was no big deal?' (Hint: "Selma got me born"... no, it didn't. He lied. Out and out lie.)

point taken. i was writing from a nonpartisan perspective.

If the thread had been started by a rational liberal, I'd have responded with a non partisan perspective... but rdean is a wingnut who is incapable of understanding a nonpartisan response. :lol:

But... a rational liberal would not have started such a moronic piece of bullshit.

Rational liberal = oxymoron

I think your Random Post Generator needs to be debugged.

Just calling them as they appear.

You do think giving guns to felons a crime dont you? Of course you do but only along political lines.

This makes him even more qualified to be vice president if this administration is the gold standard.

The Florida political leader has always publicly identified as part of the Cuban exile community. His Senate website says his parents came to America following Fidel Castro’s 1959 takeover.

But media reports Thursday revealed they’d emigrated to the U.S. in 1956. Rubio’s father was a bartender and came for economic reasons. Castro wasn’t even in Cuba when they left.

Florida US Sen. Marco Rubio denies claims he embellished his family’s history - The Washington Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Republican caught red handed, lying. Guess that means he won't be vice president. Not until people forget his lies.

It's like Republicans saying, "But half the country does't pay taxes" when EVERYONE pays sales tax and payroll tax.

You have to listen carefully to everything Republicans say. Even though it's all bullshit over and over again, they repeat the same lies so often, people start to believe them.

What other lies have they been caught saying, recently? Hmm, so many to choose from.
:lol: Rubio was born in 1971.

His parents related their history to him.

His parents apparently got it wrong, but he believed them because they are his parents.

(I was under the impression that I was 100% of Irish descent. Then facts came to light after my parents died and I am really 50% Irish descent/50% English descent. I've been such a LIAR most of my life!!!!!)

Yeah, this is so HUGE!!!!! Indict the bastard!!!!!!

:lmao:

point taken. i was writing from a nonpartisan perspective.

If the thread had been started by a rational liberal, I'd have responded with a non partisan perspective... but rdean is a wingnut who is incapable of understanding a nonpartisan response. :lol:

But... a rational liberal would not have started such a moronic piece of bullshit.

funny coming from you.

just sayin

The Florida political leader has always publicly identified as part of the Cuban exile community. His Senate website says his parents came to America following Fidel Castro’s 1959 takeover.

But media reports Thursday revealed they’d emigrated to the U.S. in 1956. Rubio’s father was a bartender and came for economic reasons. Castro wasn’t even in Cuba when they left.

Florida US Sen. Marco Rubio denies claims he embellished his family’s history - The Washington Post

Another Republican caught red handed, lying. Guess that means he won't be vice president. Not until people forget his lies.

It's like Republicans saying, "But half the country does't pay taxes" when EVERYONE pays sales tax and payroll tax.

You have to listen carefully to everything Republicans say. Even though it's all bullshit over and over again, they repeat the same lies so often, people start to believe them.

What other lies have they been caught saying, recently? Hmm, so many to choose from.

His parents apparently got it wrong, but he believed them because they are his parents.

(I was under the impression that I was 100% of Irish descent. Then facts came to light after my parents died and I am really 50% Irish descent/50% English descent. I've been such a LIAR most of my life!!!!!)

So you say his parents lied to him?

On what evidence do you say that?

He didn't get it wrong. According to statements made by him he knows they came before Castro took over.

Yet his biography says they came over after Castro took power.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/graphics/Rubio_bio_Senate.jpg

I wouldn't call him a liar as much as a political opportunist trying to garner sympathy from the Cuban exile community.

funny coming from you.

just sayin

You're just saying you haven't the intelligence to respond with a good counter. Well, coming from you, that's nothing new.

He also said this:

In 2006, on the eve of his rise to speaker of the Florida House, Rubio told an audience that “in January of 1959, a thug named Fidel Castro took power in Cuba and countless Cubans were forced to flee and come here, many — most — here to America. When they arrived, they were welcomed by the most compassionate people on all the Earth.”

Wearing a red flower in his lapel, his voice sometimes emotional, he praised those who fled, calling them “a great generation.” But he also assured them: “Today your children and grandchildren are the secretary of commerce of the United States and multiple members of Congress, they are the CEO of Fortune 500 companies and successful entrepreneurs, they are Grammy-winning artists and they are renowned journalists, they are a United States senator and soon, even speaker of the Florida House.”

:eusa_eh:

Maybe he is a liar.

He didn't get it wrong. According to statements made by him he knows they came before Castro took over.

Yet his biography says they came over after Castro took power.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/graphics/Rubio_bio_Senate.jpg

I wouldn't call him a liar as much as a political opportunist trying to garner sympathy from the Cuban exile community.
Ah. Thanks. A normal politician, then. Even Obama has done that.

No big deal at this point to me. (And, it wasn't a big deal to me when Obama did it - for the record.)

This is what they do.

So you say his parents lied to him?

On what evidence do you say that?
I'm saying I don't give a flying fuck.

Forum List

Back