Marco Rubio caught in HUGE, HUGE lie.

R

rdean

The Florida political leader has always publicly identified as part of the Cuban exile community. His Senate website says his parents came to America following Fidel Castro’s 1959 takeover.

But media reports Thursday revealed they’d emigrated to the U.S. in 1956. Rubio’s father was a bartender and came for economic reasons. Castro wasn’t even in Cuba when they left.

Florida US Sen. Marco Rubio denies claims he embellished his family’s history - The Washington Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Republican caught red handed, lying. Guess that means he won't be vice president. Not until people forget his lies.

It's like Republicans saying, "But half the country does't pay taxes" when EVERYONE pays sales tax and payroll tax.

You have to listen carefully to everything Republicans say. Even though it's all bullshit over and over again, they repeat the same lies so often, people start to believe them.

What other lies have they been caught saying, recently? Hmm, so many to choose from.

The Florida political leader has always publicly identified as part of the Cuban exile community. His Senate website says his parents came to America following Fidel Castro’s 1959 takeover.

But media reports Thursday revealed they’d emigrated to the U.S. in 1956. Rubio’s father was a bartender and came for economic reasons. Castro wasn’t even in Cuba when they left.

Florida US Sen. Marco Rubio denies claims he embellished his family’s history - The Washington Post

Another Republican caught red handed, lying. Guess that means he won't be vice president. Not until people forget his lies.

It's like Republicans saying, "But half the country does't pay taxes" when EVERYONE pays sales tax and payroll tax.

You have to listen carefully to everything Republicans say. Even though it's all bullshit over and over again, they repeat the same lies so often, people start to believe them.

What other lies have they been caught saying, recently? Hmm, so many to choose from.

So are you saying everything was hunky dory is Cuba until Castro took over.

That's not very "leftist" of you.

The fact is, the country was in a state of civil war for years before Castro finally won.

A retort put together by Ace of Spades, sourced from another paper's analysis of the hit piece, and Rubino's response.

Surprise! WaPo <i>Embellished</i> Sen. Rubio's So-Called Embellished Family Story

There is a clear double standard going on here with the media. They are vetting Rubio's past when they never did touch Obama's past and natural born status.

My first thought was that he has been lied to his entire life. Who fact checks their parents?

My first thought was 'why is it HUGE HUGE now but when Obama lied about his background, it was no big deal?' (Hint: "Selma got me born"... no, it didn't. He lied. Out and out lie.)

My first thought was that he has been lied to his entire life. Who fact checks their parents?

My first thought was 'why is it HUGE HUGE now but when Obama lied about his background, it was no big deal?' (Hint: "Selma got me born"... no, it didn't. He lied. Out and out lie.)

point taken. i was writing from a nonpartisan perspective.

The typical definition of Cuban exile down here is someone that fled Castro. So Rubio played fast and loose with the truth. Big deal.

Apparently his parents were illegal immigrants? Who cares.

The typical definition of Cuban exile down here is someone that fled Castro. So Rubio played fast and loose with the truth. Big deal.

And being born to illegal immigrants would make Rubio a non natural born citizen eligible for the presidency or vice presidency.

And being born to illegal immigrants would make Rubio a non natural born citizen eligible for the presidency or vice presidency.
Nope. He was born here, he's an American.

Nope. He was born here, he's an American.

anyone else notice that USArmyRetard only does this to people with brown skin?

no, nutbar, if you're born here, you're a citizen.

crawl under a rock, please.

point taken. i was writing from a nonpartisan perspective.

If the thread had been started by a rational liberal, I'd have responded with a non partisan perspective... but rdean is a wingnut who is incapable of understanding a nonpartisan response. :lol:

But... a rational liberal would not have started such a moronic piece of bullshit.

Forum List

Back