March For Life

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Have you ever noticed that all the people who are "pro-choice", have all ready been born

march-for-life-donald-trump-size.jpg

Have you ever noticed that all the people who are "pro-choice", have all ready been born

Yes. They are alive. It seems likely that if they were to consider that one thing, they might recognize that life is a gift. They might say to themselves, my mother chose to let me live. They may then realize what an awful thing choice can be, when one makes the choice to take life from another.

Yes. They are alive. It seems likely that if they were to consider that one thing, they might recognize that life is a gift. They might say to themselves, my mother chose to let me live. They may then realize what an awful thing choice can be, when one makes the choice to take life from another.

They are the pro birth group, I doubt they like their taxpayers money to go those in need.

Amen to this. I wonder how many pro choice people have actually taken the time to tell their parents "Thank you." for not doing away with them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back