Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

It would be hilarious if Palin ran. A pity about Petraeus and his affair though, he might have given the Republicans a real chance if he hadn't made a mess of things.

I believe this country will be in such dire straights economically by 2016 that even Democrats will be willing to choose what's best for America over their own selfish special interests.

The country will need far more serious candidates from both Parties..

They didn't this time. What on earth makes you think they will grow up in 4 years?

I believe this country will be in such dire straights economically by 2016 that even Democrats will be willing to choose what's best for America over their own selfish special interests.

The country will need far more serious candidates from both Parties..

They didn't this time. What on earth makes you think they will grow up in 4 years?

Umm.. I was trying to be nice....:D

If the GOP is thinking of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil known as Palin, well, I can tell you one thing........................

Suicide for their past stupidity is becoming a big thing. If the GOP runs Palin in 2016, they're DEFINITELY running their last election.

:rolleyes:

It's not the GOP thinking anything, it's some people who have said this. And I don't know if they are thinking of a third party or not but
my gawd, we haven't even got through the horrible Presidency of Obama yet, so you all can bring your claws back in

Last edited:
It's not the GOP thinking anything, it's some people who have said this. And I don't know if they are thinking of a third party or not but
my gawd, we haven't even got through the horrible Presidency of Obama yet, so you all can bring your claws back in

Democrats should run their 2 best looking Sex Goddesses... Hillary and Nancy Pelosi

Democrats should run their 2 best looking Sex Goddesses... Hillary and Nancy Pelosi

Sexyest evuh is Alan Greyson.

And yeah, Palin would crush him come 2016.

and yeah, dems want him

They are going to need at least one male candidate on the ticket. I'm rooting for James Carville/Nancy Pelosi in 2016. Mmm sexy. :eusa_drool:

A Sarah Palin thread.

Thanks dean, it's been awhile.

Was your membership to her gay fanboy base due?

I would do her. If she was good enough for Glenn Rice....

sarah_palinglenn_rice2011-med-wide1.jpg

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

---------------------------------

Wow, her biggest "qualification" is she looks good. She's "hawt". That makes me want to vote for her.
She even wrote a book all by herself. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

6%!!

and Notice this came from the LaSlimes

man the Lamestream media can play you people like fiddles

Okay, seriously, I can understand lefties starting these kinds of threads.

The only thing that would concern me is if a righty started one.

Let's please avoid that, okay?

Palin heading up a third party effort is cool.

Split the secularists vote and she might win.

Forum List

Back