Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

Okay, seriously, I can understand lefties starting these kinds of threads.

The only thing that would concern me is if a righty started one.

Let's please avoid that, okay?

Palin heading up a third party effort is cool.

Split the secularists vote and she might win.

That would certainly be in line with my idea of starting a Party of God (I don't think Hezbollah holds the patent on that name). But I have no doubt that, at the end of the day, such a party would attract far fewer people who claim to be Christians as they'd think (not to mention the fact that Obama won the Catholic vote).

Palin third party? 15%, max. Palin GOP? Easy Dem win. Her best value to the GOP is in firing up the base, but only if there are no cameras in the room. She and Bachmann are the symbols of why the public turned from the GOP in 2012 despite 8% unemployment. She's a net negative to the party.

Last edited:

Okay, seriously, I can understand lefties starting these kinds of threads.

The only thing that would concern me is if a righty started one.

Let's please avoid that, okay?

Palin heading up a third party effort is cool.

Split the secularists vote and she might win.

That would certainly be in line with my idea of starting a Party of God (I don't think Hezbollah holds the patent on that name). But I have no doubt that, at the end of the day, such a party would attract far fewer people who claim to be Christians as they'd think (not to mention the fact that Obama won the Catholic vote).

Palin third party? 15%, max. Palin GOP? Easy Dem win. Her best value to the GOP is in firing up the base, but only if there are no cameras in the room. She and Bachmann are the symbols of why the public turned from the GOP in 2012 despite 8% unemployment. She's a net negative to the party.

Party pooper. Think of the fun times on the ole message board.

Once again we can thank a liberal for telling conservatives what they think. After the last election I seriously doubt liberals know what THEY think.

It's not the GOP thinking anything, it's some people who have said this. And I don't know if they are thinking of a third party or not but
my gawd, we haven't even got through the horrible Presidency of Obama yet, so you all can bring your claws back in

its an Opinion piece in the LA Times.....so naturally Dean will spin it to make it seem like MANY Republicans want this......where i live it is considered for California a Republican "Stronghold".......i havent seen this woman's name mentioned out here in quite a while.....and its because....MANY Republicans can give a shit about her....

A Sarah Palin thread.

Thanks dean, it's been awhile.

Was your membership to her gay fanboy base due?

I would do her. If she was good enough for Glenn Rice....

sarah_palinglenn_rice2011-med-wide1.jpg

yea but you would probably do Janet Reno too......so coming from you.....

Nah. Not at all. And I love her to death. It's third party all the way.
:eusa_eh:
Don't forget the other reason. It's because the Dems are so scared of her. :eek:

I think she's great.

I love her to death. She is real.

I still cannot wrap my brain around Romney not going on any conservative talk shows.

Basically, Rove et al dissed their own base.

ummm..... because they were INTENTIONALLY trying to distance themselves from "the Crazies" in their own ranks after their Primary.

Last edited:
Once again we can thank a liberal for telling conservatives what they think. After the last election I seriously doubt liberals know what THEY think.

You're welcome. It's not like the reverse isn't done everyday in just about every thread. Get real.

Glen Rice has fond memories of Barack Obama too. Oh wait sorry, I meant Obama's admitted gay bodyguard Reggie Love, not Glen Rice

Sorry

I think Palin is better suited as center square on The Hollywood Squares

All I see here is Democrats denigrating Sarah Palin.

None of her detractors mentioned any Democrat who might run against her, should she choose to vie for and won the Republican nomination for President in 2016.

Why is that?

Is it because now that the Ultimate Democrat has been re-elected, but can't run again, nobody can fill his shoes?

Isn't that admission that any Democrat who might try is doomed to failure?

Also, let us remember that elections are like pendulums. The Democrats were written off in 1994 and again in 2010. You write off the Republicans at your own peril.

I think ...

Wow, you should have stopped right there and you might have had a chance at being lucid.

Conservatives dont give a flying shit about what libtards think about fuckall, not even fake little hypocrit libtards that try to pass themselves off as 'rightwinger's.

All I see here is Democrats denigrating Sarah Palin.

None of her detractors mentioned any Democrat who might run against her, should she choose to vie for and won the Republican nomination for President in 2016.

Why is that?

Is it because now that the Ultimate Democrat has been re-elected, but can't run again, nobody can fill his shoes?

Isn't that admission that any Democrat who might try is doomed to failure?

Also, let us remember that elections are like pendulums. The Democrats were written off in 1994 and again in 2010. You write off the Republicans at your own peril.

Palin will never win elective office again...at ANY level

What are Dems going to talk about, the dead Ambassador or the dead US economy?

If you are going to play that terrible game, how about all the dead Americans from 9/11? Or after Katrina? Or from Iraq?

Speaking of the economy, why wouldn't Republicans let Bush speak at their convention?

Last edited by a moderator:
The LA times got this info from all three of the republicans living in LA.

This is agitation to give democrats someone to despise. Sarah Palin is unlikely to run for office again. There is no reason why she should take on that headache when she's doing just fine as it is.

Forum List

Back