Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

I think thge Repubs had enough representation in this last election. ;) Bible Spice (Palin) would only further alienate younger voters

All I see here is Democrats denigrating Sarah Palin.

None of her detractors mentioned any Democrat who might run against her, should she choose to vie for and won the Republican nomination for President in 2016.

Why is that?

Is it because now that the Ultimate Democrat has been re-elected, but can't run again, nobody can fill his shoes?

Isn't that admission that any Democrat who might try is doomed to failure?

Also, let us remember that elections are like pendulums. The Democrats were written off in 1994 and again in 2010. You write off the Republicans at your own peril.

Palin will never win elective office again...at ANY level

You would do yourself a favor educating yourself about the many political failures Abraham Lincoln had before he became one of the greatest President.

Or, to a lesser degree, and ultimately to a much less honorable end, Richard Nixon.

All I see here is Democrats denigrating Sarah Palin.

None of her detractors mentioned any Democrat who might run against her, should she choose to vie for and won the Republican nomination for President in 2016.

Why is that?

Is it because now that the Ultimate Democrat has been re-elected, but can't run again, nobody can fill his shoes?

Isn't that admission that any Democrat who might try is doomed to failure?

Also, let us remember that elections are like pendulums. The Democrats were written off in 1994 and again in 2010. You write off the Republicans at your own peril.

You would do yourself a favor educating yourself about the many political failures Abraham Lincoln had before he became one of the greatest President.

Or, to a lesser degree, and ultimately to a much less honorable end, Richard Nixon.

Lincoln was not a quitter

I bet there are more democrats hoping she runs in 2016. Hell she killed McCain's run in 2008. No one with more 7 active brain cells would vote for that idiot. I was really contemplating my vote for McCain in 2008. I had a problem with his age. Then he picked this chick and after seeing her not be able to not give the name of news papers and magazines she reads and not being able to give a example of a SCOTUS ruling. Then calling these "GOTCHA" questions, She quickly made my mind up for me.

I think thge Repubs had enough representation in this last election. ;) Bible Spice (Palin) would only further alienate younger voters

Those old folks you seem to enjoy to denigrate were once young folks, probably voting (IF THEY EVER VOTED) Democrat. But then the inevitable happened: They Grew up!

Same thing will happen to the Young Democrats of today, they are the Old Republicans of tomorrow. Except, of course, those whose "minds" have been already permanently damaged by Obama-Worship.

Whether Sarah runs or doesnt isnt the central question for the GOP that will determine its future.

That question is will the GOP move further to the neocon RINO's and continue to purge TPM and social conservatives or will the GOP be taken over by the TPM and socialcons.

The key element to answering that question is whether the GOP social conservatives and TPM can manage to unite behind ONE candidate early in the process and stop letting their vote get split among rival egos instead to the detriment of their cause.

The leaders of the TPM and social conservatives need to parley NOW/TODAY and come up with an agreement of how to pick a single candidate that they then all stand behind like the neocons do every single time and beat the TPM/Soc-cons like a bunnch of little morons.

Any honest GOP strategist should have known that Romney was a loser for the facts that Santorum and Gingrich told everyone, but the nomination of Romney was not about winning the White House; it was about keeping the GOP under the control of the neocons.

I think the neocons have won a permanent hold of the GOP. The GOP libertarians think that they can win control from the neocons, but they are dreaming.

If the social conservatives would just wake up and create a new third party they will lose the first elections or two, but by 2024 I think they will win and become the dominant party via demographics and the collapse the tax paid patronage system that maintains the system we have today.

Honest messengers always win over the Roves in the long run, because the Roves are short-term hustling whores and stand for no principle.

The message is what makes a party, not the attack ads.

Last edited:

Lincoln was a very smart man whose faith guided him throughout his life.

He did not think in simplistic terms like 'quitter' or 'loser'. He took a stand on principle and spent his life fighting for those principles..something a libtard fraud like you could never understand.

Those old folks you seem to enjoy to denigrate were once young folks, probably voting (IF THEY EVER VOTED) Democrat. But then the inevitable happened: They Grew up!

Same thing will happen to the Young Democrats of today, they are the Old Republicans of tomorrow. Except, of course, those whose "minds" have been already permanently damaged by Obama-Worship.

They will be the conservatives of tomorrow. But they will be poorer than their parents and living in a culture that is hostile to their faith and life style.

He did not think in simplistic terms like 'quitter' or 'loser'. He took a stand on principle and spent his life fighting for those principles..something a libtard fraud like you could never understand.

If anyone could have quit under the burden of leadership, it would be Lincoln

Unlike those who quit for the challenges of a Reality TV show

Sarah Palin is a very smart lady whose faith guides her throughout her life.

She did not QUIT. She just stopped to re-load. Liberals better be aware!

I imagine less than 1% of the GOP today would actively support her candidacy.

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

---------------------------------

Wow, her biggest "qualification" is she looks good. She's "hawt". That makes me want to vote for her.
She even wrote a book all by herself. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

If anyone could have quit under the burden of leadership, it would be Lincoln

Unlike those who quit for the challenges of a Reality TV show

And then there are the political pigs, who never know when to quit, and need a Constitutional Amendment to stop their slopping at the tax-payers through, like the Father of 45 years of Cold War, Stalin's ass kissing, mental cripple Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Sewer dweller Norton aka rightwinger, tell us what Reality TV show Sarah Palin is on.

Last edited:
JakeStarkey opined regarding Governor Sarah Palin:

"I imagine less than 1% of the GOP today would actively support her candidacy."

Well, then, the primary process would not grant her the candidacy.

I think ...

Wow, you should have stopped right there and you might have had a chance at being lucid.

Conservatives dont give a flying shit about what libtards think about fuckall, not even fake little hypocrit libtards that try to pass themselves off as 'rightwinger's.

This is one thing that is wrong with the rightwingers, they only want to hear and think about what they already believe in. And, they totally do not understand sarcasm.

The candidate will come out of the sensible cons and mods: Christie, Jindall, Martinez, Rubio, Boehner.

The Ryans, Bachmanns, Palins, Cains, Trumps, Perrys, Santorums, etc, have no chance at all.

It amazes me that Republicans think someone as thoughtful and knowledgeable as Obama is stupid and someone as vapid as Palin is smart.

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Forum List

Back