Zone1 Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God?

That’s true to the extent that white Christian nationalists don’t have control over your lives through the government. But when they do, they have no goddamn reason to make your existence miserable when it does not have to be. Please hear the words of Jesus Christ Saint Ding.
Better to have existed than to have never existed in all cases.

You kinda did.
No saint ding you are a liar, and your weasel words aren’t going to work.
Exit existing is the greatest thing a human being can have,. No ifs ands or butts.

My point was your white Christian nationalist Republican Party makes existence difficult for some people for absolutely no reason whatsoever in doing so. Banning abortion in Alabama is such a case.

Last edited:
No saint ding you are a liar, and your weasel words aren’t going to work.
Exit existing is the greatest thing a human being can have,. No ifs ands or butts.

My point was your white Christian nationalist Republican Party makes existence difficult for some people for absolutely no reason whatsoever in doing so. Banning abortion in Alabama is such a case.
This...
That’s true to the extent
...says otherwise.

...says otherwise.
What part of “that’s true“ do you not understand. If the government in which you live under, can prevent you from “existing” as in a premature death, to that extent Saint Ding a person can be deprived of “existence“ because your religion is in control of their lives through government enforcement of unnecessary law. No “existence” cannot be a great thing. And you do not care. And you think you’re a wonderful human being.

What part of “that’s true“ do you not understand. If the government in which you live under, can prevent you from “existing” as in a premature death, to that extent Saint Ding a person can be deprived of “existence“ because your religion is in control of their lives through government enforcement of unnecessary law. No “existence” cannot be a great thing. And you do not care. And you think you’re a wonderful human being.
What part of to the extent is a limiter do you not understand?

What part of to the extent is a limiter do you not understand?
It’s an outside limiter imposed by you on the greatness of existence.

You don’t appear to have a practical sense of reality Saint Ding.

“Better to have existed than to have never existed in all cases.”

what about baby fetus who lived nine weeks and dies in a miscarriage and gets flushed down the toilet Or the Israel baby and Palestinian baby dying in a pool of bullet riddled blood because their religio/government leadership hate the fuck out of each other /

You want that shit here Saint Ding when you vote for the white Christian Nationalist politicians.

To that extent you can ruin a lot of existence, Saint Ding and you don’t care.

I could easily be happy if Hitler not had been and had murdered so many of my relatives. But without Hitler I would not exist. I exist because he had existed. Everyone is an answer on many things which had happened before. And not every answer loves the reason why it is this answer.

And let it be to start again a superflous war of empty phrases now.

ding Jul’22 Srvwgo03911: “I don't know how any reasonable person can see it any other way.... Abortion is literally ending the life of a living, genetically distinct human being.” dvng 220725 Srvwgo03911

NotfooledbyW Jul’22 Vrvwgo: My view is abortion is literally ending the development of a living, genetically distinct human organism beholden to the autonomy of the human being who took part in its creation. The donor of the sperm that created this organism has some say when consent is involved, but like that of the mother it’s none of my goddamn business.

Beyond the still mysterious questions unresolved by the scientific/biological explanations of the miraculous beginning of a potential human being I am certain that our collective living and breathing human moral obligation is to other living, breathing and tangible human beings who suffer or whose own lives are at stake in a pregnancy.

If you still don’t get it ding you need to delve into some introspection into the forlorn incapacity of your weak and cynical authoritarian mind. nfbw 220726 Vrvwgo03920 to Srvwgo03911

Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God? 240328 {Post•272}

We can only marvel at the wonder how Saint Ding knows the appreciation of existence is the consensus among spontaneously aborted fetuses at 18 to 20 weeks gestation or sooner when a woman who wants a baby suffers a miscarriage.

nfbw 240328 Vmspog00272 to Smspog00261

Last edited:
We can only marvel at the wonder how Saint Ding knows the appreciation of existence is the consensus among spontaneously aborted fetuses at 18 to 20 weeks gestation or sooner when a woman who wants a baby suffers a miscarriage.
Indeed. Why's he so angry all the time? Seems really "self" absorbed lately.

Indeed. Why's he so angry all the time? Seems really "self" absorbed lately.
Apparently Saint Ding is angry at women for the curse suffered upon the perfect original man that he is?

Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God?
240325 {post•203} ding Mar’24 Smspogs: Genesis 3:8-13

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”​
10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”​
11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”​
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”​
13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”​
The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” dvng 240325 Smspog00203
Stiil Trying to control women with government the perfect man is!
nfbw 240328 Vmspog00275

Last edited:
I could easily be happy if Hitler not had been and had murdered so many of my relatives.

zann, howabout your day - easter ...

when the crucifiers - roman (christians) and jews - crucified jesus and then half celebrate their victim's - came back to life - and then wrote their christian bible in their image having nothing to do with why they murdered jesus and those others - who believed in liberation theology, self determination.

to destroy what did exist - the same as what did exist and was then destroyed - what existed had meaning changed by what destroyed that existence - for their own existence.

- and have never been brought to justice, the easter crucifiers. does their existence have meaning.

when the crucifiers - roman (christians) and jews - crucified jesus and then half celebrate their victim's - came back to life - and then wrote their christian bible in their image having nothing to do with why they murdered jesus and those others - who believed in liberation theology, self determination.

to destroy what did exist - the same as what did exist and was then destroyed - what existed had meaning changed by what destroyed that existence - for their own existence.

- and have never been brought to justice, the easter crucifiers. does their existence have meaning.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Did you never have a Christian education? What you say here is only absurde. What about to visit a priest of the Holy Church and ask him for a good instruction? Perhaps he can help you to find a place where you are really able to learn.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”
10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”
11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—
the one that anonymous narrator just referred to as my "wife"? Dear Lord, can she really be my wife already? Hell, we just got here! Anyways..
she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”
13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
Oh, so what am I, chopped liver? You just going take that man's word for it? You heard him. He just claimed you put me "here with" him? He blamed you! Is he my husband? When were we married? Did I wear white? What is this? The Spanish Inquisition?

You're still welcome, but making little to no sense.
Sorry for you then if you can't understand my point.
That may be what you meant, but no, "apologetics" is not merely "Where one defends their belief." It's where Christians defend their particular religious disciplines and doctrines. Dan Barker defends neither. He's an ex-Christian (an atheist) doing quite the opposite. And before you go there, Atheism is neither religious nor belief. It's lack of belief by definition.
We are both saying the same thing in my definition of apologetics and you're using semantics to argue. You know what is meant.
Again,

You've conspicuously avoided addressing this point. Dan Barker addressed "Is Jesus who he says he is?" Were you actually listening?
Yes, I did listen. But I didn't jot every note down. Sorry to disappoint you.
Fair questions. Here ya go:

100% smear:
I think you don't know the meaning of smear. He discusses science proving god, the god particle, and jokes about it. Because I state that he doesn't do a good job explaining the science isn't smearing. I think you're taking this too personally, or your Dan Barker, either way, taking it to personally.
Provide at least one example of someone doing better for contrast or go fish.
Straw man:
I don't have to. It's my opinion on his delivery.
Quote him saying otherwise or go fish.

Same and the fact that it's normative of all religions, not simply atheism, is the entire point.

Otherwise, fine by me.
Maybe still not getting my point after all this.

I'll try and summarize, clearly and concisely as I will admit at time, I may not do so.

Christians have created doctrines, theologies, and beliefs around Christianity and the Characteristics of the God and the Bible when Jesus himself never made any of those beliefs a tenant of being one of his disciples or being considered "saved".

Because of this, Christians have created difficult questions that are absolutely valid and require great evidence, and for some, these questions lead others to fall away from their faith. And I can understand that.

My entire point is this. If Christianity would root its system on Jesus, and the words of Jesus alone. Many of the arguments made by Dan and other atheists don't matter any more. Christians wouldn't have to worry about "sola scripture" and all the variances contained with the the gospels and letters. Are the OT stories real or not. Doesn't matter. What about science? Neil Degrasse Tyson said it best when he said "The bible teaches. how to go to heaven, not how the heavens go". All the tangential, man applied beliefs that come from a hyper belief in the Bible, are moot. But many Christians don't see the error because this means they can't worship the Bible any more and continue to practice Bibliolatry.

Christianity hinges on "Is Jesus who he says he is and if you believe so, what did he teach". Period.

Forum List

Back