Mandate Electric Cars to save the environment.

Oh and by the way I don't click on LINKS that I don't know WTF they lead to so POST your "facts" and I'll dispute them.
Hey stupid, the link I sent before was a link BACK TO A POST IN THIS THREAD. If you hover over links, your browser will TELL you where it goes. I'm not going to repeat posts, because I have consideration for other readers. If you must do it the paranoid and ignorant way, it's post #51 you completely ignored.

It does have some multi-syllable words in it though, and no videos or pictures, so I understand why a moron such as yourself skipped it.

You simply don't want to have an honest debate.

Yeah scrolling over those sites doesn't link to anything I know of. One is tinhyurl.com WTF is that?
That's in my signature, it's in every post I make. (except this one) Look at links within the posts.

tinyurl.com however, is a neat little utility for making monstrously LONG links, tiny ones. It's perfectly clean and safe.

The other is eipnetworks.com.....Not familiar site to me.
That's one of MY sites I own and operate. Perfectly clean and safe too, otherwise Gunny and the staff here wouldn't let me link it in my sig.

But these are SIG links you're looking at. The POST you ignored is in this thread, #51.

Forum List

Back