Manafort outed as Trump Jr. meeting leaker. Trump's National Enquirer: Manafort cheated on his wife

In the Manafort-Trump feud, who do you side with?

• Trump, because Manafort shouldn't have ratted

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Manafort, because he did the right thing

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
On August 8th, Bloomberg News reported that Paul Manafort is the person who leaked the information regarding Donald Trump Junior's meeting with a Russian lawyer who had dirt on Hillary Clinton. Trump Campaign Turns Over Thousands of Documents in Russia Probe

The next day (Yesterday), the Trump-linked National Enquirer ran a story stating the following:
Just as President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort had his offices raided by FBI agents probing Russian intervention in the 2016 presidential race, the career lobbyist has been rocked by a sleazy sex scandal in which he was caught cheating on his wife — with a hottie younger than his own daughters!
Trump Advisor Sex Scandal — Paul Manafort's Sick Affair

In a tweet, Donald Trump once made it clear that he has control over the content posted by The National Enquirer:
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Just when you thought things could not get any more interesting.

As a Trump supporter, my concern is that the National Enquirer is probably more accurate than CNN or the Carlos Slim Times

As a Trump supporter, my concern is that the National Enquirer is probably more accurate than CNN or the Carlos Slim Times
20707975_1434142533317865_1606919087879331949_n.jpg

• Banned
Your concern is understandable, as Manafort will now be even more willing to bring the Trumps down with him to the slammer. Heehee.

That's because you were easily led.
"I’m so mystified by your endorsement of Trump for our President, that for me it moves from ‘different judgment’ to ‘bad judgment,'" Netflix CEO Reed Hastings t...

See More

Netflix CEO to Peter Thiel: You have 'catastrophically bad judgement' in supporting Trump
Thiel gave over $1 billion to Trump-tied groups during the campaign.
thehill.com

Clearly the National Enquirer is sweating what Manafort will do. They are already trying to smear him with fake news.

Geez, tabloids now? Maybe Elvis is still alive. Manafort is 68 years old. If he was cheating with a woman half his age she would have been 34. You almost gotta laugh that the left calls it "sleazy" when Bill Clinton committed sodomy in the Oval Office with a girl barely older than his daughter. Hillary told America that it was all a mistake when she must have known about Bill's DNA on Monica's dress. One of Hillary's top advisers and confident was the wife of a freaking pedophile and it's alleged that Carlos Danger had access to classified information through his wife's internet. As always democrats set the sleaze bar so high that ordinary adultery seems normal.

• Banned
Geez, tabloids now? Maybe Elvis is still alive. Manafort is 68 years old. If he was cheating with a woman half his age she would have been 34. You almost gotta laugh that the left calls it "sleazy" when Bill Clinton committed sodomy in the Oval Office with a girl barely older than his daughter. Hillary told America that it was all a mistake when she must have known about Bill's DNA on Monica's dress. One of Hillary's top advisers and confident was the wife of a freaking pedophile and it's alleged that Carlos Danger had access to classified information through his wife's internet. As always democrats set the sleaze bar so high that ordinary adultery seems normal.
Your comment bolsters the view that Trump angrily reacted to Manafort's treason by smearing him with a fake cheating scandal.

How can any rational person say "Russia intervention" [as in the quote in post #1] in the US elections when there is not a shred of evidence of any?

National Enquirer is the mouthpiece for Crazy Ivan trump

Someone is worried and he should be

That is why Pence is getting ready to be president

Trump and the head of the Enquirer are personal friends, and he makes no bones about supporting Trump. in the Enquirer, nothing bad about Trump to be printed, & that his readers love trashing people, Clinton trashing helped Trump. he said his readers are mostly people over 70 years old.
I know nothing about Manafort, he is off the books and so no longer a problem.

Your concern is understandable, as Manafort will now be even more willing to bring the Trumps down with him to the slammer. Heehee.
Bring him down for what? All you snowflake dirt bags haven't been able to name any crime Trump has committed. Mewler is going after a minion for stuff unrelated to so-called "Russian collusion." What you're too fucking stupid to realize is that this only shows how desperate Mewler is to find anything he can pin on Trump.

Trump and the head of the Enquirer are personal friends, and he makes no bones about supporting Trump. in the Enquirer, nothing bad about Trump to be printed, & that his readers love trashing people, Clinton trashing helped Trump. he said his readers are mostly people over 70 years old.
I know nothing about Manafort, he is off the books and so no longer a problem.
So how is CNN or the NYT any better in that regard? IN fact, they are far worse. CNN even gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate.

Bring him down for what? All you snowflake dirt bags haven't been able to name any crime Trump has committed. Mewler is going after a minion for stuff unrelated to so-called "Russian collusion." What you're too fucking stupid to realize is that this only shows how desperate Mewler is to find anything he can pin on Trump.
You failed. That's are 6 crimes Trump may have violated, and I said it in the past: Special Prosecutor ? Prosecute What ?

On August 8th, Bloomberg News reported that Paul Manafort is the person who leaked the information regarding Donald Trump Junior's meeting with a Russian lawyer who had dirt on Hillary Clinton. Trump Campaign Turns Over Thousands of Documents in Russia Probe

The next day (Yesterday), the Trump-linked National Enquirer ran a story stating the following:
Just as President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort had his offices raided by FBI agents probing Russian intervention in the 2016 presidential race, the career lobbyist has been rocked by a sleazy sex scandal in which he was caught cheating on his wife — with a hottie younger than his own daughters!

In a tweet, Donald Trump once made it clear that he has control over the content posted by The National Enquirer:
A guy cheating on his wife with someone about the same age as his daughters.

We're talking about Manafort, not Trump, right?

These guys are clearly righteous members of the party of family values.

"Yeahbut we won!"

You failed. That's are 6 crimes Trump may have violated, and I said it in the past: Special Prosecutor ? Prosecute What ?
ROFL! Obama and Clinton are far more likely to have violated those laws than Trump. How has Trump violated the Espionage act? The answer to that has got to be hilarious. Only in the fevered imagination of snowflake morons did Trump violate any of those laws.

logo.jpg

A guy cheating on his wife with someone about the same age as his daughters.

We're talking about Manafort, not Trump, right?

These guys are clearly righteous members of the party of family values.

"Yeahbut we won!"

Let's see, what other politician do we know of who did something like that? I think his last name starts with a 'C.'

Forum List

Back