Man Shot His Wife While They Were Having Sex

If women would get back to basics and focus more on pleasing and serving men, things like this would not happen. She is most likely a feminazi and was actually expecting him to please her in bed, instead of her doing her job and pleasing him!

amen! Rep for Lyc!

She should have been making a sandwhich for him at the same time so he had something to eat after

amen! Rep for Lyc!

She should have been making a sandwhich for him at the same time so he had something to eat after

i call THAT as bullshit...:eusa_angel:

though i have not read the article yet, i am presuming if he shot her in the chest....then she must of been ON TOP and been doing all the work while he laid on his back! so 'Lyc' is wrong, dead wrong...(besides totally messed up!)

See, if she would have just been blowing him she could have prevented this injury.......learn from history ladies.

See, if she would have just been blowing him she could have prevented this injury.......learn from history ladies.

he'd have probably at least waited until she finished...clenched teeth can be a bitch to deal with I imagine.

clenched teeth could be a bitch I imagine, never had to deal with that issue luckily.

As I always say

There is no such thing as a bad blow job, only better

"I thought it was the lube."

yeah, a lube container sure does feel like a trigger on a pistol....

I just don't buy it....not yet, anyway...

not the two of them having sex when estranged, because things like that happen all the time...it is more of a 'power' thing imo, not really "love left" for one another, or for "old times sake" kind of thing during the emotional turmoil of the divorce itself, especially if nearing the court date.

But reaching for something on the nightstand, where HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN that his LOADED GUN was laying, then perfectly fitting your finger in to the trigger then pulling the trigger, while it was perfectly pointed at his wife's chest, it just a tad toooooooo much to buy in to, at this point, ya know?!

care

I guess

"Sorry hunny my gun went off prematurley"

can be used here without any sexual implications

Actually, i shouldn't even be responding on this thread, at this point, but it just hit me...

one of the only ways i would even believe it was an accident is if she was giving head.....then i'd say he wouldn't have taken the chance of firing the bullet at her due to what Silence mentioned. :eek:

Care

Oh I totally don't think it was an accident. anyone who believes it was is just dumb

Forum List

Back