Man shot for being homeless

The GOP is dead.

In fact, they never really existed as far as I'm concerned.

The DNC runs things, which is why I only talk about them.

They may be different people in government but it is government nonetheless.

You are well aware that the DNC is partisan about taking care of immigrants more than the poor.

Why?

I've answered this hundreds of times. Because both parties are slaves to business and their desires and their desires are the cheap labor.

Obviously this man did not have that right did he? I've seen where no one has been held accountable for violating his rights.

If the government can freely violate one's rights and not be held accountable, you really do not have that right.

Why shouldn't we have the NRA and other gun rights groups coming to this mans defense and demand accountability?

Marener made the false assumption that the man was shot because "everyone has guns." That was an idiotic statement, as he was shot by law-enforcement personnel.

This thread has nothing to do with Second Amendment rights or the NRA.

Oh, do you feel threatened? :laughing0301:

Good, you little commie tyrants should feel threatened by free people who have the right to own firearms.
And how did that work out for the people in this story?

I've answered this hundreds of times. Because both parties are slaves to business and their desires and their desires are the cheap labor.
So, the DNC favors illegal over poor Americans because they want cheap labor?

In other words, the government never got rid of slavery.

Marener made the false assumption that the man was shot because "everyone has guns." That was an idiotic statement, as he was shot by law-enforcement personnel.

This thread has nothing to do with Second Amendment rights or the NRA.

And yet it does. The police violated this mans rights and nothing was done about it.

So, the DNC favors illegal over poor Americans because they want cheap labor?

In other words, the government never got rid of slavery.

No, both parties favor illegals over American's because that's the way business wants it.

No, both parties favor illegals over American's because that's the way business wants it.
In other words, they want slave labor, which is what I said.

However, one party virtue signals about caring about them and treats them better as we see here.

I think the skin color issue plays into effect as well. The darker the skin color the better they are treated.

And how did that work out for the people in this story?

It apparently worked out pretty well, seeing how the guy is still alive. The Second Amendment doesn't give you the right to commit a crime by shooting at law-enforcement officers.

In other words, they want slave labor, which is what I said.

However, one party virtue signals about caring about them and treats them better.

Sure, much of it is little more than empty political rhetoric. I've said so many times.

And yet it does. The police violated this mans rights and nothing was done about it.

Your attitude is what gets people killed. When the police say to do do something, it's best to oblige them.

It apparently worked out pretty well, seeing how the guy is still alive. The Second Amendment doesn't give you the right to commit a crime by shooting at law-enforcement officers.

Which never happened. You do have a right to arm yourself when your brother is being attacked by strangers.

Your attitude is what gets people killed. When the police say to do do something, it's best to oblige them.

Screw off. He had no idea they were even law enforcement but all the same, he had the right to do what he was doing. It was largely over the police lying as we see happen so often.

Which never happened. You do have a right to arm yourself when your brother is being attacked by strangers.

Ok, you go with that. You arm yourself when a group of heavily-armed "strangers" in tactical gear knock on your door with a warrant in the middle of the night. Don't forget to film it and upload it to Youtube.

Ok, you go with that. You arm yourself when a group of heavily-armed "strangers" in tactical gear knock

You didn't even bother to read the article. They showed up in plain clothes and lied about why they were there.

Screw off. He had no idea they were even law enforcement but all the same, he had the right to do what he was doing. It was largely over the police lying as we see happen so often.

Don't give me that shit. I'm sure the officers identified themselves, as they always do.

The only reason they were ever in any danger is because they had guns in the first place.

Forum List

Back