Man Shot His Wife While They Were Having Sex

A Tri-State woman is in critical condition Wednesday after police say her husband shot her while they were having sex.

Timothy Havens, 38, told Springfield police he was reaching for something on the nightstand when the pistol went off, hitting his estranged wife Carolyn in the upper chest.

Police: Man Shot His Wife While They Were Having Sex

Now THAT is hate sex. I thought most guys in that situation would just settle for a donkey punch and be done with it.

What?

I leave my guns on the night stand right next to the condoms and vibrators, so the kids have access to it all.

You guys don't?

Sounds kinda like some guy raped his estranged wife and thought of a "clever" way to cover it up.

I showed my children my weapons and taught them never to touch them, but if they did I taught them how to ensure it was not loaded. Further I drilled into them that a weapon is ALWAYS to be considered as loaded even if you JUST unloaded it.

Never had to lock them up, pretty pointless to have a weapon in the house if it is locked up.

Reaching for something in the nightstand and the gun goes off shooting her in the chest? how exactly does that work?

and it says there were estranged yet they were still fucking? is the economy really so bad they can't find alternative dates?

Forum List

Back