Man Shot His Wife While They Were Having Sex

Man Shot His Wife While They Were Having Sex

Who has not been so tempted?

While it is more often the normal course of events to wait till you're finished before you dispatch that partner, according to most experts in human sexuality, the trick to keeping your sex life interesting is to not fall into the same old routine.

Woman!

Who can please them?

"Do this don't do that, too hard, not hard enough, please don't shoot me..."

They're never satisfied!

Last edited:
Who has not been so tempted?

While it is more often the normal course of events to wait till you're finished before you dispatch that partner, according to most experts in human sexuality, the trick to keeping your sex life interesting is to not fall into the same old routine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what is the animal that kills it's mate after sex? black widow? that's my kind of girl right there.

Andrew I think she's alive...

if it was an accident shooting her was an instant boner killer and if it wasn't I wonder if he gave her a few good pumps after firing

hell, if I was close to finishing i'd be like

wait i'll call 911 in a second...hold on hold on

ok, wheres my phone

When i was young, I worked at a hotel as a night auditor....it was near Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, the Civic Center Area.....

As the night auditor of a small Holiday Inn, i also had to check in and check out the customers arriving and leaving during the wee hours of the night, and also answer the phone and connect room to room calls if asked to do such.

I had checked this couple in the night before, he was an old dog, at least i thought he was cuz i was in my early twenties....so he could have been a young 45 but to me i thought that was old and she looked about 10 years his younger...

at about 2am i got a phone call from their room, the woman on the phone frantic, asking me to call an ambulance, there was blood shooting everywhere from him. She told me she "bit" him by mistake.... :eek:

I called the ambulence and sent the Security guard who was the only other person on with me, up to their room...

We were right there in the hospital district and the ambulance came quickly and took him away....

I never found out if he lived or died from all the blood loss.

gosh, this happened a couple of decades ago....i was pretty shaken really, by the incident!!!!!

A Tri-State woman is in critical condition Wednesday after police say her husband shot her while they were having sex.

Timothy Havens, 38, told Springfield police he was reaching for something on the nightstand when the pistol went off, hitting his estranged wife Carolyn in the upper chest.

Police: Man Shot His Wife While They Were Having Sex

He keeps a loaded pistol on his nightstand? What an idiot.

Actually, this story sounds made up. Like it might be his lame cover story to cover up a murder.

sleep on it,(baby baby gonna) sleep on it,
i'll get back at ya if i wanna....

Well, i come here in complete shame for the stance i took yesterday on this issue....

I should have just stuck with, "we don't have enough information yet" and presumed innocense until proven guilty..... :(

I was haunted last night and this morning with the thought that this man may be innocent and how terrible he must feel....

Care

Forum List

Back