Man shot for being homeless

The only reason they were ever in any danger is because they had guns in the first place.

Guns don't cause dangerous situations. Using them stupidly causes dangerous situations. Like walking outside with one in his hand, like the idiot did, who was shot.

What kind of an idiot would use a .22 revolver for self defense anyway?

Guns don't cause dangerous situations. Using them stupidly causes dangerous situations. Like walking outside with one in his hand, like the idiot did, who was shot.
So it didn’t work out very well for them.

The only reason they were ever in any danger is because they had guns in the first place.
What are the odds that this man used the guns to hunt and defend himself, being homeless and all?

Would you deny him that right?

Who did he harm with a gun?

Hmm?

Stupidity never works out for anyone, but at least it keeps us from being over-populated.
What is sad here is, the government caused this man's plight as it did across the world

The Covid shutdowns killed and destroyed the lives of an untold number of human beings, much more than died of Covid.

But they will never own up to it.

But governments around the world are focused on depopulation, are they not?

This leads me to believe it was all intentional.

What is sad here is, the government caused this man's plight as it did across the world

The Covid shutdowns killed and destroyed the lives of an untold number of human beings, much more than died of Covid.

But they will never own up to it.

But governments around the world are focused on depopulation, are they not?

This leads me to believe it was all intentional.
Funny because these guys were living off welfare.

What about the right to live on public lands?

It's like the woman shot at the Capital who was shot at the "Peoples House"

They use the terms public and peoples, but the people really don't own them in any way, do they?
What Right to live on public lands? I don’t see that in the Constitution. Most Public Land is not zoned Residential. It’s often zoned Recreation and/or Conservation or Wildlife Management. That’s how they get around letting people stay there.

Am I the only one that thinks the title of this thread is misleading? He wasn't shot for being homeless, he was shot for pointing a loaded gun at cops.

Am I the only one that thinks the title of this thread is misleading? He wasn't shot for being homeless, he was shot for pointing a loaded gun at cops.

Well what did you expect? The "defund police" and "police are de debbil" crowd are running out of George Floyds to die for their cause.

The best they could do is come up with some white guy.

It's fun seeing right-wingers bend over backwards to not criticize Capitalism.....

"Overall, homelessness in the state increased by double digits in the last 15 years, according to the department. The state has one of the higher unsheltered homelessness rates in the nation, HUD data shows, with nearly half (44%) of unhoused Idahoans living outdoors or in vehicles in 2022."

How in the "CONSERVATIVE STATE" of Idaho did the homeless rate continue to increase during Trump's 4 years in office? Shouldn't it had decreased by 600% just by Trump's mere presence? Or is the homelessness issue something that is indicative of LATE STAGE CAPITALISM ?

Anyhoo, I look forward to you folks switching back to demonizing homeless people and cheering on cops who shoot them when the narrative calls for it

It's fun seeing right-wingers bend over backwards to not criticize Capitalism.....

"Overall, homelessness in the state increased by double digits in the last 15 years, according to the department. The state has one of the higher unsheltered homelessness rates in the nation, HUD data shows, with nearly half (44%) of unhoused Idahoans living outdoors or in vehicles in 2022."

How in the "CONSERVATIVE STATE" of Idaho did the homeless rate continue to increase during Trump's 4 years in office? Shouldn't it had decreased by 600% just by Trump's mere presence? Or is the homelessness issue something that is indicative of LATE STAGE CAPITALISM ?

Anyhoo, I look forward to you folks switching back to demonizing homeless people and cheering on cops who shoot them when the narrative calls for it

That was deceptive. 71% of Idaho's homeless were doubling up with friends and family in 2022. Idaho's homeless population also dropped by 1,000 people during the last year of Trump's presidency, but has increased by 2,000 under Biden.

Idaho State Department of Education (SDE)

What Right to live on public lands? I don’t see that in the Constitution. Most Public Land is not zoned Residential. It’s often zoned Recreation and/or Conservation or Wildlife Management. That’s how they get around letting people stay there.
True, the government "zoned" these lands for their amusement and to protect animals

The homeless, therefore, are not welcomed there.

Once again, animals are held in higher esteem by the government.

1695049239160.png

Would you point a loaded gun at someone busting into your home?

Did he fire at them?

What about the right to live on public lands?

It's like the woman shot at the Capital who was shot at the "Peoples House"

They use the terms public and peoples, but the people really don't own them in any way, do they?

Rocks give people time to react. Guns don’t.

When everyone has a gun, everyone is afraid, people start shooting.
Apparently, Abel wasn't given time to react. But if you're to use your argument on a broader scale, then we should do away with cars, slingshots, poisons, and a slew of other potentially deadly items.

I've owned a gun since I was 12 years old. I'm 63 now. In all of that time, I've never even pointed a gun at another human. Guns aren't the problem. A crazed and Godless society drugged up on prescription drugs and junk food is the problem.

From the article

The attempt to arrest the Roberts family in May escalated because authorities snuck up on the family and pretended to be members of the public, the tort claim says.

So if someone snuck up on you and pretended to be regular citizen but were secretly armed officers,.....................probably not a good idea.

Animals are far easier to deal with, but the Left values animals more than people

Do you?
I value attributes… honesty, integrity, propriety, etc… Most of the qualities I value are found far more in animals than in human beings. Therefore I value most animals above the vast majority of human beings.

Forum List

Back