Man of Constant Sorrow

Just came across this guy, Randy Rainbow....

Who is FANTASTIC! (IF you have a sense of humor!). :D

A MUST SEE!

They should have got Anderson Cooper to have done it, might have been sorta funny.

Anyway, we already have a catchy slogan:

orange.jpg

Not after the trump revenge tour 2025
That won't bode well....the good Lord sayeth, Vengeance is mine! Just because Trump thinks he's God, doesn't mean he is..... :rolleyes:

Besides, Trump is too old! Mentally unstable!

When he tells his audience that he ran against and beat Obama, and that Biden is going to start World War II, TWO...... "Houston we have a problem!"

That won't bode well....the good Lord sayeth, Vengeance is mine! Just because Trump thinks he's God, doesn't mean he is..... :rolleyes:

When he tells his audience that he ran against and beat Obama, and that Biden is going to start World War II, TWO...... "Houston we have a problem!"
Pay back time bitch. Maybe you leftists should have given some thoughts to your actions before you acted.

The only problem we have is you evil Dimtard America haters

Forum List

Back