Military loses the Pentagon

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1695067721404.png

Washington - AP news reports today that the Pentagon has inexplicably disappeared, General Milley gave a press conference to reporters about the event stating, "It was here just a few minutes ago. I left to go to McDonalds across the street and when I turned back around it was gone, I swear! I had nothing to do with it!"

President Biden was asked about the disappearance of the Pentagon while eating an ice cream cone on a Maui beach. Biden said, "Disappeared? Things don't just disappear like that. Next thing you will tell me is that my plane home disappeared. Come on man planes can't just disappear either!

"So, which do you think is best, strawberry or chocolate?"

The Taliban was also interviewed and seemed mutually perplexed. Ali Mohammad Terrorzoni said, "We had plans to destroy it again. But now that is it gone, now what? With fewer and fewer targets, next thing you know I will be out of a job!"

Local residents seemed more upbeat about the disappearance, however, suggesting that a local Wal Mart and a Dollar Store might make a useful replacement with rising inflation cutting into their budgets.

Last edited:
View attachment 830994

Washington - AP news reports today that the Pentagon has inexplicably disappeared, General Milley gave a press conference to reporters about the event stating, "It was here just a few minutes ago. I left to go to McDonalds across the street and when I turned back around it was gone, I swear! I had nothing to do with it!"

President Biden was asked about the disappearance of the Pentagon while eating an ice cream cone on a Maui beach. Biden said, "Disappeared? Things don't just disappear like that. Next thing you will tell me is that my plane home disappeared. Come on man planes can't just disappear either!

"So, which do you think is best, strawberry or chocolate?"

The Taliban was also interviewed and seemed mutually perplexed. Ali Mohammad Terrorzoni said, "We had plans to destroy it again. But now that is it gone, now what? With fewer and fewer targets, next thing you know I will be out of a job!"

Local residents seemed more upbeat about the disappearance, however, suggesting that a local Wal Mart and a Dollar Store might make a useful replacement with rising inflation cutting into their budgets.
After Mark denied knowing what "Wokism" is, all he could do was hold on for the ride as the sucking sound was some queer drag queen puffing on Mark's needledick. Once all done the only thing left in the area of what was once the Pentagon....

1695072002767.png

Forum List

Back