Man In The High Castle

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just started this one. Season 1, episode 2. So far, I have not turned it off. Its not as captivating as Hunters, but still enough to keep me tuned in. Anyone else see this show?

Just started this one. Season 1, episode 2. So far, I have not turned it off. Its not as captivating as Hunters, but still enough to keep me tuned in. Anyone else see this show?
I haven't seen it. Is this based on the Phillip K. Dick novel?
Not sure...but so far...I am still interested in it. Give it a try on Amazon.

Yessum, and I loved it. Quite eerie. I have seen 1 and 2, and need to get to 3.

All the way to the Season 4 finale. The show is captivating.

Season one and two were quite good. The third was a let down.

Season one and two were quite good. The third was a let down.

I enjoyed Season 1. To me Season 2 was a little letdown, especially with the homo crap, but I enjoyed Season 3. I thought it was a good way to end the story.

The most amazing thing was how much weight the actress Chelah Horsdal (Helen Smith) gained after the first season.

I haven't seen it. Is this based on the Phillip K. Dick novel?

Yes it is. And a pretty decent TV adaptation of the book.

Loved all 4 seasons.

Forum List

Back