Man hacks mothers head off then with head in tow goes shopping at supermarket

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

This guy was out of his head, but not out of his mothers head.

You get more, at your neighborhood Thriftway store.........

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker

So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

Must have been muslim.

Must have been muslim.

Naw ... trump voter.

Nah, ma was a Trump supporter and he could get over it after she voted for Trump instead of Hiliar.

One with lethal results to his mom, the other gave two cops concussions, then croaked himself (heart attack after being restrained).

Joshua Lee Webb...SSI recipient. Sawed off his mom's head then went to the store and stabbed a store employee:

inmatepiclet.jpg

Dad tries to fathom why son allegedly decapitated his mother

And David Brickey, an SSD recipient who was picked up by cops and lodged, then wigged out when they went to let him back out amongst us. He cracked the heads of two cops on the concrete, giving them both concussions. He was restrained and then (presumably but it hasn't been verified) died of a heart attack.

DA: Officers did not use deadly force against inmate who died; man had enlarged heart

People. We have to start institutionalizing people who are nuts. These psychopaths put us at risk..but they are put at risk, too. I'm sure Joshua, if he ever becomes sane, will feel bad that he sawed his mother's head off on Mother's Day. And if David hadn't been on the street, he would still be alive and the cops would not have traumatic brain injuries.

Start locking up the nuts.

I'm for the return of Mental Hospitals. Just don't use the patients for lethal experiments this time.

That kind of thing happened with all sorts of institutions early in the 20th century.

Including Catholic orphanage kids getting experimented on, sort of Mengele style.

People. We have to start institutionalizing people who are nuts. These psychopaths put us at risk..but they are put at risk, too. I'm sure Joshua, if he ever becomes sane, will feel bad that he sawed his mother's head off on Mother's Day. And if David hadn't been on the street, he would still be alive and the cops would not have traumatic brain injuries.

We have the ACLU to thank for this. This animal needs to be executed, regardless.

One with lethal results to his mom, the other gave two cops concussions, then croaked himself (heart attack after being restrained).

Joshua Lee Webb...SSI recipient. Sawed off his mom's head then went to the store and stabbed a store employee:

inmatepiclet.jpg

And David Brickey, an SSD recipient who was picked up by cops and lodged, then wigged out when they went to let him back out amongst us. He cracked the heads of two cops on the concrete, giving them both concussions. He was restrained and then (presumably but it hasn't been verified) died of a heart attack.

DA: Officers did not use deadly force against inmate who died; man had enlarged heart

And they want to give these people the right to purchase a gun? Oh they already did the other day. Of course it would have been cleaner with a gun.

Too bad for his mother.

inmatepiclet.jpg

And they want to give these people the right to purchase a gun? Oh they already did the other day. Of course it would have been cleaner with a gun.

Too bad for his mother.

Nobody wants him to purchase a gun, you retard. We want him locked up.

You want him to purchase guns, or you would not advocate for lunatics to be walking amongst us. In fact, I imagine you like the fact that they are walking around among us, so that they will kill people, and you can say stupid shit like "IT'S THE REPUBLICANS' FAULT BECAUSE GUNS!"

I'm for the return of Mental Hospitals. Just don't use the patients for lethal experiments this time.

That kind of thing happened with all sorts of institutions early in the 20th century.

Including Catholic orphanage kids getting experimented on, sort of Mengele style.

Yup. Progressives see crazy people, old people, anybody who is vulnerable, as their captives for them to do whatever they want to.

But conservatives just want crazy people off the streets. For their good, and the good of all of us.

Other people who should have been institutionalized (and everybody who knew them knew it):

AP914654202447.jpg

Shooting Suspect's Motive Remains a Mystery

His motive wasn't a mystery to anybody who knew him. He was batshit crazy. He scared the crap out of the families on the street.

Another well documented nutjob that should have been institutionalized as soon as he reached adolescence, if not before:

James_Holmes%2C_cropped.jpg

James Holmes (mass murderer) - Wikipedia

"In 2008, Holmes worked as a counselor at a residential summer camp in Glendale, California, that catered to children aged 7–14. There, he was responsible for ten children and had no disciplinary problems.[53]

"In the fall of 2010, Holmes was employed at a pill- and capsule-coating factory in San Diego County. One of his coworkers said that Holmes was unsocial, and once acted strangely in a laboratory work station by staring at a wall and not verbally responding, only smirking when his coworker asked if he was okay.[54]

"In June 2011, Holmes enrolled as a Ph.D. student in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.[55] He received a $21,600 grant from the National Institutes of Health, according to agency records, which was disbursed in installments from July 2011 to June 2012. Holmes also received a $5,000 stipend from the University of Colorado, Denver.[56][57] Though Holmes received a letter of acceptance to UIUC, where he was offered a $22,600 stipend and free tuition, he declined their offer without specifying a reason. Reviewers of Holmes' application at UIUC remembered his application because he submitted a picture of himself with a llama.[52"

He was nucking futz and everybody knew it, and yet nobody dared to lodge him. Because progressives want lunatics out on the street. They want them slaughtering innocent people.

inmatepiclet.jpg

Too bad for his mother.

You want him to purchase guns, or you would not advocate for lunatics to be walking amongst us. In fact, I imagine you like the fact that they are walking around among us, so that they will kill people, and you can say stupid shit like "IT'S THE REPUBLICANS' FAULT BECAUSE GUNS!"

I did not say you. You are aware the congress just reversed something obama put in place so people on SSDI that can not make their own decision's may purchase firearm's? I have nothing against sane people purchasing all the guns they want but I do not want someone who can't make their own decision's to be able to get their hands on one.

inmatepiclet.jpg

But in the mean time, the NRA wants to make sure the crazy's right to buy as many guns as they want is not infringed.

inmatepiclet.jpg

Too bad for his mother.

I did not say you. You are aware the congress just reversed something obama put in place so people on SSDI that can not make their own decision's may purchase firearm's? I have nothing against sane people purchasing all the guns they want but I do not want someone who can't make their own decision's to be able to get their hands on one.
Nobody wants lunatics to purchase guns.

Which is why I sincerely hope you never decide to get a CC permit.

But don't let that stop your stupidity.

What we want is for everybody who wants a gun to get one...and for the criminals and the psychopaths to be lodged until they are no longer a threat to themselves or others.

And for some people, that means their entire lives. And no, let's not wait till they slaughter 20 kindergartners or saw off their mom's head.

I don't know. I understand the need for some new and improved mental wards.
But I don't care if the fuckers brain is so twisted he thinks he's King Potatoe Bug of the cellar, some things simply need eradicated. Serial killers... child molesters... guys that use their mommas head for a purse...

Horrible. Yet they said he only had vision problems. Maybe a brain tumor. I feel bad for all involved.

I don't know. I understand the need for some new and improved mental wards.
But I don't care if the fuckers brain is so twisted he thinks he's King Potatoe Bug of the cellar, some things simply need eradicated. Serial killers... child molesters... guys that use their mommas head for a purse...

The thing is, these murders are PREVENTABLE if we would just institutionalize the crazy people. They are schizophrenic! They aren't going to be any happier freezing their asses off on the street or huddled in mom's basement than they are going to be in a psych ward.
So put them in the psych wards, protect them AND protect us.

Also progressives like the lunatics to be among us because then when they nut out and kill people, they can blame rightwingers, or Christians, or traditional family values for the situation.

inmatepiclet.jpg

Too bad for his mother.

There's a difference between not being able to wade through all the government red tape for SS, many here probably can't do it without help, AND BEING BATSHIT CRAZY! Are you literally incapable of ANY discernment?

But in the mean time, the NRA wants to make sure the crazy's right to buy as many guns as they want is not infringed.
The NRA is a GUN SAFETY organization you F-ing retard. You guys dump all your craziness on the NRA. You're just swept away with your lefty emotions.

Forum List

Back