AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Did Obama Advisor Susan Rice Work For An Apathetic, Callous, Inept, Willfully Ignorant American Leader?

1*l8cMMDle1TcMXmKSsBDw7g.jpeg

Susan Elizabeth Rice (born November 17, 1964) is a U.S. public servant who served as the 24th United States National Security Advisor from 2013 to 2017.

“I’ve become deeply concerned that the United States is squandering one of our greatest strategic assets — America’s leadership of the world.”
-Susan Rice

Is Susan Rice referring to leadership inviting to his family’s and Nation’s home victims of horrific Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment who compose American music art hatefully demeaning and denigrating the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human *itches and hoes unworthy of basic human respect…

When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures? — Medium

…and instead of learning why his urban story-TRUTH-teller White House guests and friends compose American art HATING-ON other Americans…

1*L5vmMEQg0Av7G56j5OEbSg.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/image-obamas-turning-their-backs-to-americas-culture-of-african-american-child-abuse-neglect-7ab719738ce5/

…leadership chooses to promote his urban story-TRUTH-teller’s friend’s and guest’s hateful music while willfully ignoring the pain in the words vividly describing family and community dysfunction responsible for depriving many of Mr. “My Brother’s Keeper” friends and guests from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

1*sioMC1mHLDKAMNIVpNxvhA.jpeg

https://medium.com/@AveryJarhman/lets-talk-kendrick-lamar-gangs-gun-violence-childhood-trauma-depression-mental-health-illness-bc327c9e0401/

In case there is any confusion, I’m referring to callous, inept leadership failing to take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm America’s most precious and cherished assets, despite a wealth of evidence vividly describing systemic Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment that I believe a responsible leader and man of ACTION embracing compassion and a sincere desire to improve the Quality of Life for his fellow citizens, would have easily recognize.

I’m writing about an African American Child Care HEALTH Crisis I believe is impeding my peaceful American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible American are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.

Related writing:

How African American “No Snitching Rule” Affects Children Attending Public or Private School

Hi. While reading articles and comments published in Facebook’s Black Live Matter group I came across these comments…medium.com

___
*Are you familiar with America’s current National Health Crisis?*
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard “The Iceman” Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Did Obama Advisor Susan Rice Work For An Apathetic, Callous, Inept, Willfully Ignorant American Leader?

I don't believe she ever worked for Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back