The gift of self-hatred...from feminism to your daughter

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Anybody with any sense (not liberal), or with any morals, can see that feminism is a blinding hatred for anything feminine.

EDITED FOR COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.

Popularity of tomboys is encouraging girls to swap gender, says NHS psychologist
ss-composite-image-2017-5-8-18-7-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

More than double the number of girls compared to boys now seek the NHS's gender identity development service
8 MAY 2017 • 10:00PM
The popularity of tomboys has sparked a sharp rise in the number of girls wanting to swap gender, according to a leading NHS psychologist.

New statistics show that for the first time, more than double the number of girls compared to boys seek the NHS's gender identity development service.

In popular culture, lead characters such as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, Tris Prior in the Divergent series, or Eleven in Stranger Things, have sparked a revival of strong tomboyoish, females.

In the past year there have been 1,400 'assigned at birth' females who have sought treatment, compared with 616 males.

Orignal Article

Last edited by a moderator:
We do need to keep them helpless, barefoot and pregnant.

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?

Last edited:

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?
What say we leave it up to the individual females, they can determine that for themselves, you know, as if they were actually free in america. They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them. The entire line of thought is batshit crazy patriarchy.

As a woman, I take EXTREME offence to the OP. Encouraging women to be active, smart and strong isn't making girls more masculine, it's making them more capable.

I grew up playing sports, catching tadpoles in creeks and gathering wild berries for my mother to make into jam. All while wearing pretty dresses my mother made for me.

Today I'm making pretty dresses for my granddaughter to wear while she plays with her cars and Legos. Strong, capable women make the country stronger, make stronger marriages and more successful life partners.

Weakness encourages dependance, poverty and helplessness. I realize this is the preferred Conservative wife model but such women don't make good partners or helpmates.

Weakness encourages dependance, poverty and helplessness.

That's the point. Then they come back and brand the dependent, poverty stricken and helpless a useless drain on society. Look at what this system did to black folk and the indigenous peoples of North America.

What's the matter little man, afraid of strong independent females.
Whine a bit more, just like the whiny little bitch in the whitehouse.

Anybody with any sense (not liberal), or with any morals, can see that feminism is a blinding hatred for anything feminine.

Popularity of tomboys is encouraging girls to swap gender, says NHS psychologist
ss-composite-image-2017-5-8-18-7-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

More than double the number of girls compared to boys now seek the NHS's gender identity development service
The popularity of tomboys has sparked a sharp rise in the number of girls wanting to swap gender, according to a leading NHS psychologist.

New statistics show that for the first time, more than double the number of girls compared to boys seek the NHS's gender identity development service.

In popular culture, lead characters such as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, Tris Prior in the Divergent series, or Eleven in Stranger Things, have sparked a revival of strong tomboyoish, females.

In the past year there have been 1,400 'assigned at birth' females who have sought treatment, compared with 616 males.

"It's a very interesting question, and an important question, because it was the other way around initially," said Dr Polly Carmichael, who is the head of the gender identity development service.

"There have been different ideas put forward. Some people have talked about how it is easier for girls to cross-gender identify because it's a positive image to be a tomboy.

"People are also wondering what it is to be a female at the moment and whether that's something that is a cause for concern for young people."

katniss2-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqXNTeB5gro9ot_3zocZVbtwaRHYdLJlzCa3VQzWP9muQ.PNG

Characters such as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games have helped tomboys to become popular
The service - which is the NHS's only gender identity service and is based at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust in north London - was commissioned in 2009.

In its first year, it recorded carrying out appointments for 56 males compared with 40 girls.

Since then, the numbers have grown astronomically, and the gender gap has both flipped around and widened.

There were 88 males compared with 118 females in 2011/12, 121 compared with 188 in 2012/13, 188 to 278 in 2013/14, 270 to 427 in 2014/15, and 490 to 929 in 2015/16.

Popular arguments that suggest it is unappealing to be female include a perception of being tied to domestic labour, body image pressures and a gender pay gap.

One in four people earning between £43,000 and £150,000 in each of the last six financial years were women, according to the latest research by global law firm Clyde & Co.

"It's a sensitive and contentious area and people have strong views about treatment and so the arguments get polarised and very heated," added Dr Carmichael.

The latest figures also show the number of total referrals to the Tavistock Centre has increased from 97 in 2009/10 to 2,016 this time around.

The number of referrals has generally risen by more than 50 per cent each year, although the most recent data indicates only a 42 per cent increase.

Dr Carmichael and her colleagues believe the numbers are levelling out slightly because the message - that seeking treatment for gender dyphoria is acceptable - is "out there".

The data also revealed meanwhile that 32 children aged five or below - or at least just their parents - visited the clinic in 2016/17, compared with 20 in 2015/16, and just six in 2009/10.

Only about 40 per cent go through with identifying as a different gender, known as a "social transition", and the clinic will only consider referring children for hormone blockers once they reach stage two of puberty.

Danni McFadyen, at three years old, is believed to be the youngest child to undergo a "social transition" when her story was widely reported in 2015.

The clinic only expects families to visit if the children are showing genuine distress, and does not expect the particularly young kids to join their parents at appointment.

"There has been a huge increase in interest over the last couple of years," added Dr Carmichael.

"Some people have argued that social media has had an impact by spreading awareness, and the media coverage has been phenomenal.

"Schools are also really backing children who want to make that decision.

"It's also something people have become interested in and we have people who feel they now have a voice when they didn't before.

"I think if parents have a concern it's entirely appropriate to seek expert advice. We don't say 'they need a transition', but it's an opportunity for them to discuss what they have heard and to develop a dialogue and relationship.

"If families don't seek support then it might be that only later, at puberty, they're very distressed so it's not unhelpful to make contact earlier."

Orignal Article

They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them.

Do they need Hollywood feminists telling them what is proper? Do they need feminist groups ordering Mattel not to allow little girls to play with barbies which say "math class is tough"? Do they need JJ Adams creating a feminist Star Wars and claiming the original Star Wars was "for boys"?
Oh wait...you meant to say they don't anyone EXCEPT feminists telling them what's proper.

As a woman, I take EXTREME offence to the OP. Encouraging women to be active, smart and strong isn't making girls more masculine, it's making them more capable.

I grew up playing sports, catching tadpoles in creeks and gathering wild berries for my mother to make into jam. All while wearing pretty dresses my mother made for me.

Today I'm making pretty dresses for my granddaughter to wear while she plays with her cars and Legos. Strong, capable women make the country stronger, make stronger marriages and more successful life partners.

Weakness encourages dependance, poverty and helplessness. I realize this is the preferred Conservative wife model but such women don't make good partners or helpmates.

as a liberal Marxist feminist filled with self hatred of course you take offense. Any suggestion that little girls be feminine would enrage you.

Feminism has caused more weakness poverty and helplessness than any other liberal idea. While switching from marriage to government support women ended up with an 87% higher poverty rate than women in family's.
You've come a long way baby!
Now go back to Facebook and put up sayings about "lipstick and mud flaps" or something equally vacuous.

What is a strong independent female? I don't think I've ever met one but doubt they are scary.
I know some big nasty looking bulkdykes where I work. But they aren't scary. Just pitiful.

So now that the weirdos are taken care of...any thoughts on this psychologists comments that the constant barrage of girls acting like boys the media subjects little girls to is leading to greater self revulsion?

Refreshing. This is a woman who doesn't hate being a woman. No weakness for victimhood here.

IMG_8037.JPG

"It's a very interesting question, and an important question, because it was the other way around initially," said Dr Polly Carmichael, who is the head of the gender identity development service.

"There have been different ideas put forward. Some people have talked about how it is easier for girls to cross-gender identify because it's a positive image to be a tomboy.

"People are also wondering what it is to be a female at the moment and whether that's something that is a cause for concern for young people."

katniss2-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqXNTeB5gro9ot_3zocZVbtwaRHYdLJlzCa3VQzWP9muQ.PNG

Characters such as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games have helped tomboys to become popular
The service - which is the NHS's only gender identity service and is based at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust in north London - was commissioned in 2009.

In its first year, it recorded carrying out appointments for 56 males compared with 40 girls.

Since then, the numbers have grown astronomically, and the gender gap has both flipped around and widened.

There were 88 males compared with 118 females in 2011/12, 121 compared with 188 in 2012/13, 188 to 278 in 2013/14, 270 to 427 in 2014/15, and 490 to 929 in 2015/16.

Popular arguments that suggest it is unappealing to be female include a perception of being tied to domestic labour, body image pressures and a gender pay gap.

One in four people earning between £43,000 and £150,000 in each of the last six financial years were women, according to the latest research by global law firm Clyde & Co.

"It's a sensitive and contentious area and people have strong views about treatment and so the arguments get polarised and very heated," added Dr Carmichael.

The latest figures also show the number of total referrals to the Tavistock Centre has increased from 97 in 2009/10 to 2,016 this time around.

The number of referrals has generally risen by more than 50 per cent each year, although the most recent data indicates only a 42 per cent increase.

Dr Carmichael and her colleagues believe the numbers are levelling out slightly because the message - that seeking treatment for gender dyphoria is acceptable - is "out there".

The data also revealed meanwhile that 32 children aged five or below - or at least just their parents - visited the clinic in 2016/17, compared with 20 in 2015/16, and just six in 2009/10.

Only about 40 per cent go through with identifying as a different gender, known as a "social transition", and the clinic will only consider referring children for hormone blockers once they reach stage two of puberty.

Danni McFadyen, at three years old, is believed to be the youngest child to undergo a "social transition" when her story was widely reported in 2015.

The clinic only expects families to visit if the children are showing genuine distress, and does not expect the particularly young kids to join their parents at appointment.

"There has been a huge increase in interest over the last couple of years," added Dr Carmichael.

"Some people have argued that social media has had an impact by spreading awareness, and the media coverage has been phenomenal.

"Schools are also really backing children who want to make that decision.

"It's also something people have become interested in and we have people who feel they now have a voice when they didn't before.

"I think if parents have a concern it's entirely appropriate to seek expert advice. We don't say 'they need a transition', but it's an opportunity for them to discuss what they have heard and to develop a dialogue and relationship.

"If families don't seek support then it might be that only later, at puberty, they're very distressed so it's not unhelpful to make contact earlier."

Orignal Article

Your OP is stupid as hell.....

We always had Tom boys as kids, in my age group/class none of them became Lesbos..

What say we leave it up to the individual females, they can determine that for themselves, you know, as if they were actually free in america. They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them. The entire line of thought is batshit crazy patriarchy.
What fem-toon fails to acknowledge is the constant influence on the young from the far left media that encourage the sickness of trans gender and or homesexuality. Watch any modern series revolving around young people and you can see it. Two examples, "!3 reasons why", and "Star crossed".

What is a strong independent female? I don't think I've ever met one but doubt they are scary.
I know some big nasty looking bulkdykes where I work. But they aren't scary. Just pitiful.

The fact that you claim to have never met a strong, independent female speaks volumes. The fact that you use "bull dykes" as the only possible version of a strong, independent female is laughable.

If what you say is true, that you have never met a strong, independent female, you should be ranting to teach girls how to be strong and how to be independent. The alternative is weak and dependent.

Forum List

Back