Man hacks mothers head off then with head in tow goes shopping at supermarket

One with lethal results to his mom, the other gave two cops concussions, then croaked himself (heart attack after being restrained).

Joshua Lee Webb...SSI recipient. Sawed off his mom's head then went to the store and stabbed a store employee:

inmatepiclet.jpg

Dad tries to fathom why son allegedly decapitated his mother

And David Brickey, an SSD recipient who was picked up by cops and lodged, then wigged out when they went to let him back out amongst us. He cracked the heads of two cops on the concrete, giving them both concussions. He was restrained and then (presumably but it hasn't been verified) died of a heart attack.

DA: Officers did not use deadly force against inmate who died; man had enlarged heart

People. We have to start institutionalizing people who are nuts. These psychopaths put us at risk..but they are put at risk, too. I'm sure Joshua, if he ever becomes sane, will feel bad that he sawed his mother's head off on Mother's Day. And if David hadn't been on the street, he would still be alive and the cops would not have traumatic brain injuries.

Start locking up the nuts.

And they want to give these people the right to purchase a gun? Oh they already did the other day. Of course it would have been cleaner with a gun.

Too bad for his mother.

Nobody wants him to purchase a gun, you retard. We want him locked up.

You want him to purchase guns, or you would not advocate for lunatics to be walking amongst us. In fact, I imagine you like the fact that they are walking around among us, so that they will kill people, and you can say stupid shit like "IT'S THE REPUBLICANS' FAULT BECAUSE GUNS!"

I did not say you. You are aware the congress just reversed something obama put in place so people on SSDI that can not make their own decision's may purchase firearm's? I have nothing against sane people purchasing all the guns they want but I do not want someone who can't make their own decision's to be able to get their hands on one.
Nobody wants lunatics to purchase guns.

Which is why I sincerely hope you never decide to get a CC permit.

But don't let that stop your stupidity.

What we want is for everybody who wants a gun to get one...and for the criminals and the psychopaths to be lodged until they are no longer a threat to themselves or others.

And for some people, that means their entire lives. And no, let's not wait till they slaughter 20 kindergartners or saw off their mom's head.

I agree. Do it before. But once they've lopped off a head we need to hurry and kill it

But in the mean time, the NRA wants to make sure the crazy's right to buy as many guns as they want is not infringed.
The NRA is a GUN SAFETY organization you F-ing retard. You guys dump all your craziness on the NRA. You're just swept away with your lefty emotions.

The NRA once was a gun safety organization. Now they are a gun sales promotion organization.

I don't know. I understand the need for some new and improved mental wardsknowledget I don't care if the fuckers brain is so twisted he thinks he's King Potatoe Bug of the cellar, some things simply need eradicated. Serial killers... child molesters... guys that use their mommas head for a purse...

The thing is, these murders are PREVENTABLE if we would just institutionalize the crazy people. They are schizophrenic! They aren't going to be any happier freezing their asses off on the street or huddled in mom's basement than they are going to be in a psych ward.
So put them in the psych wards, protect them AND protect us.

I agree... cept not all schizo are dangerous to themselves or others. Meds (with someone making sure they take it) and out patient therapy can be all they need
I think... a lot of folks are skittish about mental hospitals because of the abuses of the past. Strict oversight should be employed.

But in the mean time, the NRA wants to make sure the crazy's right to buy as many guns as they want is not infringed.
The NRA is a GUN SAFETY organization you F-ing retard. You guys dump all your craziness on the NRA. You're just swept away with your lefty emotions.

The NRA once was a gun safety organization. Now they are a gun sales promotion organization.

I call bullshit on bulldog

You can't teach safety for something you don't have.

I call bullshit on bulldog

I was a member for years. Dropped out when their focus changed to gun nuts instead of gun safety.

??

??
Exactly.

I don't know. I understand the need for some new and improved mental wardsknowledget I don't care if the fuckers brain is so twisted he thinks he's King Potatoe Bug of the cellar, some things simply need eradicated. Serial killers... child molesters... guys that use their mommas head for a purse...

The thing is, these murders are PREVENTABLE if we would just institutionalize the crazy people. They are schizophrenic! They aren't going to be any happier freezing their asses off on the street or huddled in mom's basement than they are going to be in a psych ward.

I agree... cept not all schizo are dangerous to themselves or others. Meds (with someone making sure they take it) and out patient therapy can be all they need
I think... a lot of folks are skittish about mental hospitals because of the abuses of the past. Strict oversight should be employed.

YES THEY ARE.
And you can't *make* a schizo take their meds when they don't want to, unless you restrain them. And the abuses that take place on the streets are more common, and more permanent, and more pervasive, than anything that ever went down in the nuthouses.

Crazy people are a pain in the ass. People are horrified by what it takes to *care for* crazy people, so they decided to let them out onto the streets. Normalize insanity, they aren't so bad!

Well t hey are bad, and they can put a serious hurt on people. And they do!

One with lethal results to his mom, the other gave two cops concussions, then croaked himself (heart attack after being restrained).

Joshua Lee Webb...SSI recipient. Sawed off his mom's head then went to the store and stabbed a store employee:

inmatepiclet.jpg

And David Brickey, an SSD recipient who was picked up by cops and lodged, then wigged out when they went to let him back out amongst us. He cracked the heads of two cops on the concrete, giving them both concussions. He was restrained and then (presumably but it hasn't been verified) died of a heart attack.

DA: Officers did not use deadly force against inmate who died; man had enlarged heart

People. We have to start institutionalizing people who are nuts. These psychopaths put us at risk..but they are put at risk, too. I'm sure Joshua, if he ever becomes sane, will feel bad that he sawed his mother's head off on Mother's Day. And if David hadn't been on the street, he would still be alive and the cops would not have traumatic brain injuries.

And they want to give these people the right to purchase a gun? Oh they already did the other day. Of course it would have been cleaner with a gun.

Too bad for his mother.

You want him to purchase guns, or you would not advocate for lunatics to be walking amongst us. In fact, I imagine you like the fact that they are walking around among us, so that they will kill people, and you can say stupid shit like "IT'S THE REPUBLICANS' FAULT BECAUSE GUNS!"

I did not say you. You are aware the congress just reversed something obama put in place so people on SSDI that can not make their own decision's may purchase firearm's? I have nothing against sane people purchasing all the guns they want but I do not want someone who can't make their own decision's to be able to get their hands on one.
None of this is true. Maybe we should start locking democrats up.

I was a member for years. Dropped out when their focus changed to gun nuts instead of gun safety.
You dropped out when they became associated with that crazy Second Amendment nonsense. Now you want to convince yourself that they support the mentally unstable (like leftists), carrying guns.

inmatepiclet.jpg

Too bad for his mother.

Most dems are mentally ill. They really are. Anybody who has ever spent time talking to them knows it.

YES THEY ARE.
And you can't *make* a schizo take their meds when they don't want to, unless you restrain them. And the abuses that take place on the streets are more common, and more permanent, and more pervasive, than anything that ever went down in the nuthouses.

Crazy people are a pain in the ass. People are horrified by what it takes to *care for* crazy people, so they decided to let them out onto the streets. Normalize insanity, they aren't so bad!

While they won't take meds to give themselves some normalcy, they will be happy to take anything a street pusher sells them.

YES THEY ARE.

While they won't take meds to give themselves some normalcy, they will be happy to take anything a street pusher sells them.
Yup. They sure will.

And when they take that crap, they're over the top dangerous. You never know how it's going to affect their poor battered brains.

inmatepiclet.jpg

Too bad for his mother.

But it is true. You can pretend it isn't all you want but it's still true.

You dropped out when they became associated with that crazy Second Amendment nonsense. Now you want to convince yourself that they support the mentally unstable (like leftists), carrying guns.

That would fit the Alex Jones narrative quite well, but not reality.

YES THEY ARE.

That's cuz street stuff is yummy. Sometimes there are side effects that are too much for some to bear. Sometimes if the meds can normalize them they think they're fine and quit their pills

YES THEY ARE.

The majority of schizo truly aren't dangerous... paranoid schizo more often are but even then it's not all by a long shot.

YES THEY ARE.

The majority of schizo truly aren't dangerous... paranoid schizo more often are but even then it's not all by a long shot.

Actually, they are dangerous. I've worked with them, a LOT. They are unable to care for themselves because they live in an altered reality, and the very fact that they see and hear things means they are dangerous to others. Because you never know what their misfiring brains are going to tell them to do, or make them think is happening.

They need to be locked up. Take them out for day trips if you like. But they need constant 1x1 attention and restraint. If you have a schizophrenic relative and they aren't receiving that oversight, then maybe your relative will be the next one to saw someone's head off or shoot up a kindergarten class.

I too have some experience personal and professional.
I think agreeing to disagree will be what we Need t do

Forum List

Back