Man hacks mothers head off then with head in tow goes shopping at supermarket

One with lethal results to his mom, the other gave two cops concussions, then croaked himself (heart attack after being restrained).

Joshua Lee Webb...SSI recipient. Sawed off his mom's head then went to the store and stabbed a store employee:

inmatepiclet.jpg

Dad tries to fathom why son allegedly decapitated his mother

And David Brickey, an SSD recipient who was picked up by cops and lodged, then wigged out when they went to let him back out amongst us. He cracked the heads of two cops on the concrete, giving them both concussions. He was restrained and then (presumably but it hasn't been verified) died of a heart attack.

DA: Officers did not use deadly force against inmate who died; man had enlarged heart

People. We have to start institutionalizing people who are nuts. These psychopaths put us at risk..but they are put at risk, too. I'm sure Joshua, if he ever becomes sane, will feel bad that he sawed his mother's head off on Mother's Day. And if David hadn't been on the street, he would still be alive and the cops would not have traumatic brain injuries.

Start locking up the nuts.

He looks Jewish.... Although his surname, and area would hint towards British.

Anyone that looks like that should be removed from breathing. Hell, he LOOKS cray cray.

No evidence the guy was 'crazy' or even retarded, not yet anyway. The toxicology tests will tell something. This guy had zero history of violence or anything else, so it sounds like he got fed something.

uhm I'm pretty sure the severed head is "evidence" the dudes crazy no matter what...

I'm pretty sure any number of things could have caused a sudden change in his sanity, and there is no history with him of needing to be 'locked up' previous to this, just because he has an obvious physical deformity. As we can see, most of the so-called 'enlightened progressives' here are dumping on him because he's white, and they're racist scum.

uhm I'm pretty sure the severed head is "evidence" the dudes crazy no matter what...

I'm pretty sure any number of things could have caused a sudden change in his sanity, and there is no history with him of needing to be 'locked up' previous to this, just because he has an obvious physical deformity. As we can see, most of the so-called 'enlightened progressives' here are dumping on him because he's white, and they're racist scum.

Has nothing to do with his lazy eye. I just happen to believe that you're fucked in the head if you cut someones head off, and more so if it's your own mother's...

I can't say I believe any drug could distort someone's mind to that point...

He doesn't have a lazy eye. He has obvious brain malfunction, organic and/or neurological, which destroyed his vision and obviously his sanity. He received SSI. He has never been a functioning member of society. SSI checks are referred to as "retard checks" in the field, because almost without exception, those who receive them are noticeably functioning abnormally to such a degree they can't support or care for themselves...and they haven't since birth. These are the people who should, by and large, be institutionalized.

Now some should be held exempt from that.Downs syndrome. There is no reason to institutionalize them unless they are physically unable to function. Otherwise they can and do function in society and they don't go insane and chop ppl up, ever. CP people. People with cerebal palsy likewise cannot be considered a threat. It is just an unfortunate physical disability. The blind.. Which this guy might be but it looks like he had other issues too. It's sad anyway you cut it, if he is a normal guy who just had a stroke...I'm sorry for him. I think he's been a lunatic all his life. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Has nothing to do with his lazy eye. I just happen to believe that you're fucked in the head if you cut someones head off, and more so if it's your own mother's...

There are many out there than can, including some that cause allergic reactions and brain swelling in many people; even pot has a detrimental effect on some, making them extremely paranoid and hyper, for instance. Even some off the shelf drugs can set somebody off.

There are many out there than can, including some that cause allergic reactions and brain swelling in many people; even pot has a detrimental effect on some, making them extremely paranoid and hyper, for instance. Even some off the shelf drugs can set somebody off.

Can you example some I could look into? I mean there's a HUGE gap between "paranoid and hyper" and "cutting off my mothers head and taking it shopping."

Can you example some I could look into? I mean there's a HUGE gap between "paranoid and hyper" and "cutting off my mothers head and taking it shopping."

The drugs given to the so-called "harmless mentally ill" that are supposed to make them fit to live amongst us in society are notorious for occasionally sending already questionable lunatics around the bend.

Of course it's almost impossible to know if nuts who kill, kill because they're nuts, or kill because their drugs make them nuttier.

Wait..I guess either way, they kill because they're nuts. They have to be medicated to live in society, and sometimes the medication doesn't work.

Bottom line..if you are constantly *adjusting meds* to make a person suitable for society, that person needs to be locked up. Mentally ill people are by their nature, unpredictable. And drugged mentally ill people..even more so.

The Violent Side Effects of Antidepressants That Many Ignore

Unless the head was already distorted.

And it quite obviously was.

I bet he was on 15 different meds to keep him tame. The dad said they'd just gotten him a dog (which he killed) to keep him happy.

He was a fruit loop. Should have been institutionalized when he was 18.

So over here, you've got your heads of lettuce, over here your heads of cabbage, and over here your mothers head.

This guy was out of his head, but not out of his mothers head.

You get more, at your neighborhood Thriftway store.........

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker

Clackamas County man is accused of decapitating his mother at their home on Mother's Day, then going to a nearby supermarket, where witnesses described him walking in with an 8-inch knife in one hand and a severed human head in the other hand.

Investigators confirmed late Monday that Joshua Lee Webb was holding his mother's head when he went into Estacada's only grocery store.

Tina Marie Webb, 59, was killed at the family's rural home in Colton, authorities said.

One of Webb's sisters who was visiting for the holiday discovered their mother's headless body on the floor of the home, two neighbors said. The distraught sister came to their house to ask them to call police, they said.

She was crying and in shock and told them that she also had found her brother's dog dead on the kitchen counter.

"This is just a nightmare," one of the neighbors said. "It's something you wouldn't imagine someone would do." The two neighbors live within a few houses of the Webbs, but didn't give their names, saying they wanted to let the family know first that they had talked to a reporter.

Man accused of decapitating mother, then walking into store with severed head, stabbing worker
Poor woman Rip :(
This man seems to be insane. I bet he wil be declared incompetent after the trial :(

Maybe she deserved it
Why? :eek: :dunno:

Forum List

Back