Man Arrested in Own Home for Indecent Exposure

If you can be seen by the public then you are breaking the law. That's the law in Texas anyhow.

this is not teax and teax can go shove it for all i care. people can be nude in there homes you take the chance to look you are peeping you are crossing into someone elses yard you have no right to call cops on a naked man in his own home minding his own business.

:lol: Believe me, it has nothing to do with sexuality or what I have or haven't seen before. These days, predators are everywhere and a woman with her seven year old isn't really interested in seeing him naked. He forced them to though. He should be fined maybe that will encourage him to put his shorts on or close the drapes.

He forced them to!!!!!????????????? How? By standing at the window with a gun in his hand yelling "look at me or else". :cuckoo:

Actually yes he did force them to see him naked. He probably is a predator.

I don't believe it was dark in there either.

My boyfriend throws a robe on, it isn't difficult. Spare your neighbors, you'd probably be surprised at how many people really don't want to see you naked. :lol:

if that was the case than why would he still have his own five year old daughter that makes no sense what so ever. there was a incidnet with a man or aldy walking around nude in living room they called police but guess what polcie said they HAD A RIGHT TO BE NUDE IN THERE HOUSE.

If you can be seen by the public then you are breaking the law. That's the law in Texas anyhow.

this is not teax and teax can go shove it for all i care. people can be nude in there homes you take the chance to look you are peeping you are crossing into someone elses yard you have no right to call cops on a naked man in his own home minding his own business.

Is that right? Well take some writing courses and get back to me. Because you make as much sense as Jay Canuck, Gaybikershithead and Zona combined, which amounts to a sum total of none.

Fact is dumbass, in Texas (not teax) if you're in public view whether in your house or on your porch, you are subject to public nudity laws. The only exceptions to nudity laws in Texas are, if you're in a clearly marked nudist area or nursing a child.

This is getting weird.

Williamson was acting strange Monday morning, the roommate said.

"We wake up to Eric running around the house with nothing but a work hardhat on, butt naked," the roommate said.

"I was upstairs, downstairs without clothes on for several hours," Williamson told NBC4 Wednesday. "And then I ended up putting pants on when I guess that act got old I ended up putting some pants on."

On Wednesday, investigators told FOX 5 they have reason to believe there may have been another incident in which someone saw Williamson naked in front of his window. They're asking anyone who may have seen Williamson in the nude through his windows to come forward, even if it was at a different time.

Police are especially concerned because the house is located across the street from a bus stop for school children.

Police wouldn't release the incident report or the name of the mother who filed the complaint. FOX 5 has learned she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer.

FOX 5 also spoke with some of Williamson's roommates, and they said they believed Eric was drunk on Monday morning when they were all leaving for work around 5 a.m. The alleged exposure happened around 8:30 a.m. Williamson, however, says he was drinking on Sunday night, but was not drunk on Monday morning.
Police: Others May Have Seen Naked Man in Window

Hardhat? :eusa_eh:

You didn't point out the funniest part in this article:
Police wouldn't release the incident report or the name of the mother who filed the complaint. FOX 5 has learned she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer.

I think it's at least 'interesting'.

Last edited:
He forced them to!!!!!????????????? How? By standing at the window with a gun in his hand yelling "look at me or else". :cuckoo:

My boyfriend throws a robe on, it isn't difficult. Spare your neighbors, you'd probably be surprised at how many people really don't want to see you naked. :lol:

if that was the case than why would he still have his own five year old daughter that makes no sense what so ever. there was a incidnet with a man or aldy walking around nude in living room they called police but guess what polcie said they HAD A RIGHT TO BE NUDE IN THERE HOUSE.

Are you saying the man that was walking around his home nude has a five year old daughter living at home? Oh and just out of curiousity what elementary school are you currently enrolled in?

What part of "OR" do you people not understand?

For God's sake, OR is not the key word. "Intentional" is the key word. OR was linking the words display OR exposure that WAS intentional. Take a reading comprehension class.

or

definition:

A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade

Now I argue that the first alternative would be the "intentional" obscene display and the second alternative ( the "or") is simply the exposure of ones private parts in public. Note the second alternative doesn't clarify as it having to be intentional. If both alternatives meant to be intentional displays then the second alternative would be redundant. Because the only difference would be the word "obscene", and I argue than any display of ones genitalia is obscene especially when children are considered.

Well, sweetie, you're wrong about the reading of the law. The sooner you cop to it, the less of an ass you're going to make of yourself at the end.

Btw, you seem really obsessive about the issue of nudity.

Are you saying the man that was walking around his home nude has a five year old daughter living at home? Oh and just out of curiousity what elementary school are you currently enrolled in?

None of the articles I read mentioned his daughter being at home at the time of the incident.

By the way, you misspelled the world 'curiosity' since you're such a stickler for proper grammar and all.

Someone up above mentioned that his daughter lived with him, but in all the articles that I've read, they say he lived with 'roommates', so I doubt his daughter lives with him.

I'm guessing there wasn't any ill intent, but the Mom has every right to feel as she does if it went down the way she described it. They're saying he's right across or near an elementary school bus stop, so you have to wonder why he would run around naked with the curtains open to begin with. He had to know that there was a bus stop there where kids were gathering. There are too many unknowns here to really make a call though.

I'd argue he intentionally wore no clothes and he intentionally left the shades pulled up.

Ok, argue it all you want. The trick is proving it in a court of law (intentionally leaving the shades up). Hell dude I've accidentally done it a couple of times when my wife left the shades open and didn't tell me. The second thing I do after taking a leak is go to the kitchen and start the coffee, then I get dressed. I check every time now to make sure the shades are pulled. I'm sure he'll start doing that from now on. :lol:

How easy would it be to prove you left your shades up "accidently"?

Lonestar, the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accusee, In my humble but accurate opinion in this instance it would be nearly impossible for the prosecutor to prove intent, without past history, whether the guy is guilty or not. At the very least I think the guy was plain stupid but I'm sure you are aware that lots of people never pay attention to the obvious, they wander about their daily lives and their focus never gets beyond the end of their noses. They are oblivious to the world around them, this guy could be one of those.

He said:

Video: Man arrested for making coffee naked - UPI.com

She said:

The naked truth? Woman's account exposes different story - wtop.com

I understand the fear that police could come into your home and arrest you for something, anything but this raises some questions about how free you can really get without offending your neighbors.

They can tell you how high your grass can be or to get trash out of your yard.. I would think having a flasher in the neighborhood might lower property values as well.

We'll have to see how it turns out.

The woman told police it was 8:40 a.m. when she was walking her son to school along a path between houses. She said they first spotted Williamson naked in an open door in the car port of his home.

She also told police that Williamson then walked across the house to a large window, facing the way she was walking.

Well, that makes more sense than his claim she was walking by with a 7 year old at 5 AM.

i look at school times and they wouldn't add up at 8am in the morning still

Is that right? Well take some writing courses and get back to me. Because you make as much sense as Jay Canuck, Gaybikershithead and Zona combined, which amounts to a sum total of none.

Fact is dumbass, in Texas (not teax) if you're in public view whether in your house or on your porch, you are subject to public nudity laws. The only exceptions to nudity laws in Texas are, if you're in a clearly marked nudist area or nursing a child.

go fuck off you jackass

In the article I read it also said that his co-workers that he lives with said that he was drunk Monday morning when they left at around 5:00 AM, but he's insisting that he wasn't. If he was, that would probably explain it.

For God's sake, OR is not the key word. "Intentional" is the key word. OR was linking the words display OR exposure that WAS intentional. Take a reading comprehension class.

or

definition:

A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade

Now I argue that the first alternative would be the "intentional" obscene display and the second alternative ( the "or") is simply the exposure of ones private parts in public. Note the second alternative doesn't clarify as it having to be intentional. If both alternatives meant to be intentional displays then the second alternative would be redundant. Because the only difference would be the word "obscene", and I argue than any display of ones genitalia is obscene especially when children are considered.

Well, sweetie, you're wrong about the reading of the law. The sooner you cop to it, the less of an ass you're going to make of yourself at the end.

Btw, you seem really obsessive about the issue of nudity.

I happen to think I'm right and isn't public nudity the issue here? Oh and the definition of "or" hasn't changed. It marks an alternative it connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either.

Ok, argue it all you want. The trick is proving it in a court of law (intentionally leaving the shades up). Hell dude I've accidentally done it a couple of times when my wife left the shades open and didn't tell me. The second thing I do after taking a leak is go to the kitchen and start the coffee, then I get dressed. I check every time now to make sure the shades are pulled. I'm sure he'll start doing that from now on. :lol:

How easy would it be to prove you left your shades up "accidently"?

Lonestar, the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accusee, In my humble but accurate opinion in this instance it would be nearly impossible for the prosecutor to prove intent, without past history, whether the guy is guilty or not. At the very least I think the guy was plain stupid but I'm sure you are aware that lots of people never pay attention to the obvious, they wander about their daily lives and their focus never gets beyond the end of their noses. They are oblivious to the world around them, this guy could be one of those.

The police are saying there is at least one other incident.

In one of the articles online they have a videotaped report from the house. Where the woman was walking was NOT through his yard; there is a dirt road that runs alongside the house, and the door she described is right there visible from that path. The window where she says he was standing faces a school bus stop. Because of that, I hope the police get their ducks in a row before he's tried. If he is exposing himself where children can see him, they need to make sure they've got this nailed down.

None of the articles I read mentioned his daughter being at home at the time of the incident.

By the way, you misspelled the world 'curiosity' since you're such a stickler for proper grammar and all.

Yes I am a stickler for grammer, I'm also human and prone to making mistakes and I'm not the best at spelling. However, my posts are not ridden with grammatical errors.

I didn't read that and any of the articles either, nor did I read where he had custody of his child. The story suggested he was living with roommates which would lead one to assume he wasn't living with his wife and daughter. The story also stated the man exposed himself twice once at the back door then another time at the front window, which contradicts his statement of "making coffee".

They can tell you how high your grass can be or to get trash out of your yard.. I would think having a flasher in the neighborhood might lower property values as well.

We'll have to see how it turns out.

They do not have a "flasher" in their neighborhood!

We don't know that yet. I didn't like this guy from the beginning though, call it a hunch.

Read a couple of those updates to the story that Emma is posting.

Someone up above mentioned that his daughter lived with him, but in all the articles that I've read, they say he lived with 'roommates', so I doubt his daughter lives with him.

I'm guessing there wasn't any ill intent, but the Mom has every right to feel as she does if it went down the way she described it. They're saying he's right across or near an elementary school bus stop, so you have to wonder why he would run around naked with the curtains open to begin with. He had to know that there was a bus stop there where kids were gathering. There are too many unknowns here to really make a call though.

I agree there are a lot of facts we don't yet know, but wouldn't it be prudent to err on the side of the childrens safety until all the facts are known?

What part of "OR" do you people not understand?

or

definition:

I understand your point and I do see how a cursory reading could lead one to that conclusion but it's just part of the definition which you are interpreting without application to context. Again, a simple parsing of the sentence shows the emphasis of the word intent with application on both subjects, it's basic elementary school english.

Forum List

Back