Man Arrested in Own Home for Indecent Exposure

Americans are afraid of their own sexuality. OMG, it's a naked man. Cover your eyes or you might see something you've never seen before, lmao. And please don't take that to mean that we should all be running in the streets naked. Just saying, this ain't no big deal, or at least it shouldn't be.
Americans are not afraid of their sexuality. In fact Americans have too much sexuality. Just take a look at the prime time TV lineup.

This reminds me of when we lived in California. We lived in a house on 1.5 acres that shared a fence with another house that was occupied by father/son hippies, 12 dogs and piles of garbage.

Anyway they made a habit of coming over to the chain link fence an wanting to strike up a conversation while they had no shirts on. Now if we're talking about say Megan Fox that would be ok. These hippies had all sorts of ugly tattoos as well as nipple piercings to go along with their meth mouth. And yes, they had Gore/Lieberman 2000 stickers on their hippie van and they made annual trips to Burning Man.

I would always tell them to come back when they have a shirt on which always pissed them off. (Like I cared) I ended up building a nice privacy fence so we didn't have to look at them while on our back porch.

I had to dog leg it a bit to get around a small bush I didn't want to remove.

CaliHomeSatt.JPG

Bottom line.........just like if you don't approve of the program on your tv, turn it off or change the channel, just don't watch it and bitch.

She shoulda kept her eyes outta his house. I personally hope that he lawyers up, sues the bitch for everything that she's got and puts her out on the street where when SHE wakes up, she's in public and has to stay clothed.

Fucking bitch.

Rumor has it that she was so horny after the incident that she rushed home where she furiously masturbated , She broked a nail and lacerated her her right labia in the process. So she was harmed.

.:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWSVL8Fmx3Q]YouTube - UPDATE: Naked Coffee Dude. Police Wants To Talk To More People Who Saw Him!![/ame] update

Jezzus..
Now the police are canvasing the neighborhood??
This guy's life is ruined.
Even if/ and when nothing comes of this, this guy is gonna be thought of as a freaking pervert!
Nice job, lady.

Interesting that the police are canvassing. It's not unusual though. If this bloke has a habit of doing this then he's in strife and rightly so. If it's an isolated incident then I think the police might be in strife.

Americans are afraid of their own sexuality. OMG, it's a naked man. Cover your eyes or you might see something you've never seen before, lmao. And please don't take that to mean that we should all be running in the streets naked. Just saying, this ain't no big deal, or at least it shouldn't be.
Americans are not afraid of their sexuality. In fact Americans have too much sexuality. Just take a look at the prime time TV lineup.

This reminds me of when we lived in California. We lived in a house on 1.5 acres that shared a fence with another house that was occupied by father/son hippies, 12 dogs and piles of garbage.

Anyway they made a habit of coming over to the chain link fence an wanting to strike up a conversation while they had no shirts on. Now if we're talking about say Megan Fox that would be ok. These hippies had all sorts of ugly tattoos as well as nipple piercings to go along with their meth mouth. And yes, they had Gore/Lieberman 2000 stickers on their hippie van and they made annual trips to Burning Man.

I would always tell them to come back when they have a shirt on which always pissed them off. (Like I cared) I ended up building a nice privacy fence so we didn't have to look at them while on our back porch.

I had to dog leg it a bit to get around a small bush I didn't want to remove.

CaliHomeSatt.JPG

Really? You point to American television as a way to show that Americans have too much sexuality?

Ever watch European TV in the Med? How about Brazilian TV?

Might wanna check it out before spewing such prodigious amounts of bullshit.

Lonestar, the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accusee, In my humble but accurate opinion in this instance it would be nearly impossible for the prosecutor to prove intent, without past history, whether the guy is guilty or not. At the very least I think the guy was plain stupid but I'm sure you are aware that lots of people never pay attention to the obvious, they wander about their daily lives and their focus never gets beyond the end of their noses. They are oblivious to the world around them, this guy could be one of those.

Two eye witnesses saw the man standing nude in two different parts of the house. The accidently leaving the shades up may work for the one instance but not the other. If I were a prosecutor I would win just on those facts.

Hence my statement: "without past history." If a pattern can be shown then the guy is obviously guilty as hell, but a one time occurrence, regardless of the number of witnesses, suggests stupidity, not necessarily intent.
Our argument between intent and or is a classic example of why everything and most importantly laws needs to be written with the greatest of care, it happens all the time. Just look at the argument over the second amendment, many people still think it applies to state militias only.

According to eye witnesses is wasn't just a one time occurance, it happened twice. Once in the back of the house then in front of the house. And I'm willing to bet that it has happened more times than that, that's why the man moved out.

Really? You point to American television as a way to show that Americans have too much sexuality?
Ever watch European TV in the Med? How about Brazilian TV?
Might wanna check it out before spewing such prodigious amounts of bullshit.
Naw that's serious shit!
I lived in Japan for a while, they have plenty of sex on TV. Their population is in decline too.
Compared to when I was growing up in the 70's yes, there is one hell of a lot more sex on TV.

Two eye witnesses saw the man standing nude in two different parts of the house. The accidently leaving the shades up may work for the one instance but not the other. If I were a prosecutor I would win just on those facts.

Hence my statement: "without past history." If a pattern can be shown then the guy is obviously guilty as hell, but a one time occurrence, regardless of the number of witnesses, suggests stupidity, not necessarily intent.
Our argument between intent and or is a classic example of why everything and most importantly laws needs to be written with the greatest of care, it happens all the time. Just look at the argument over the second amendment, many people still think it applies to state militias only.

According to eye witnesses is wasn't just a one time occurance, it happened twice. Once in the back of the house then in front of the house. And I'm willing to bet that it has happened more times than that, that's why the man moved out.

the man moving for making nude in coffee you are joking yourself he said he was packing up and down. if you can't help but stare into someone elses home and see someone nude that is your own fault.

Here something i was just thinking about. The lady said she was walking her kid to school, well why would she need to walk her kid to school when there is a bus stop right there?

Perhaps the bus stop was for an intermediate school further away and the elementary school she was going to was within walking distance.

they wouldn't have to school that close by. it be a traffic problem... how do i know this its already been explain in here.

when the new middle school move the time those kids get out is 2:20pm and the time high school kids get out its 2:30pm

10 minutes difference and they also have a light to help smooth it out. if you believe this women your nuts.

Key word is "or".

What if the man turns out to be a child predator and the woman failed to report the incident, then later learn that he child or another child fell victim to this man. Personally I'd rather err on the side of the childrens safety. Besides we don't know if he meant to be seen or not, doyou honestly believe a man that flashes people is going to admit it? Can you say "naive"?

what on earth about a man making coffee in his own home makes you think he's a "child predator"? He wasn't "flashing". He probably forgot that when it's dark outside, you can see inside when the lights are on.

The woman was a nutter....

Are you saying it isn't possible? Do child predators not drink coffee? Fact is he was seen at the back door and at the front window which contradicts his "making coffee " excuse. Now why would he lie if in fact it was an accident? Once I can see as an accident but twice deserves a closer look. ( no pun intended)

there no facts on witness stated things many of them have lied, and for that matter this is only an assumption. there no fact. Other than the man admit he was nude making coffee in his own damn fucking house.

Lonestar, the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accusee, In my humble but accurate opinion in this instance it would be nearly impossible for the prosecutor to prove intent, without past history, whether the guy is guilty or not. At the very least I think the guy was plain stupid but I'm sure you are aware that lots of people never pay attention to the obvious, they wander about their daily lives and their focus never gets beyond the end of their noses. They are oblivious to the world around them, this guy could be one of those.

The police are saying there is at least one other incident.

In one of the articles online they have a videotaped report from the house. Where the woman was walking was NOT through his yard; there is a dirt road that runs alongside the house, and the door she described is right there visible from that path. The window where she says he was standing faces a school bus stop. Because of that, I hope the police get their ducks in a row before he's tried. If he is exposing himself where children can see him, they need to make sure they've got this nailed down.
If that's so then he probably is a perv.

Police can say and lie about things. Notice how its a women notice how the wife husabn is an officer.

i told them there were idoits. so i guess if my place brun down and i was sleeping and with no clothes on would i be arrested for incident expositor?

Here something i was just thinking about. The lady said she was walking her kid to school, well why would she need to walk her kid to school when there is a bus stop right there?
In my neighborhood there are different bus stops for different schools. The elementary bus stop is one place, the middle school another...and the high school yet another.

It's quite possible the kid didn't go to the school that the bus stop was for.

Know what's really the problem?

There are too many egotistical assholes out there who think that anywhere they are at, everyone around them should do things their way.

If that's the case, then what happens when someone goes streaking past her house?

She'd then be required to remove HER clothing. But......after seeing what this whore bitch's photo looks like, I'd rather she kept her clothes on.

wonder if he has considered pressing charges for stalking because she looked into his window... yeah its pretty unlikely to hold up in court but its just about as valid as this bullcrap indecent exposure claim.

Know what's really the problem?

There are too many egotistical assholes out there who think that anywhere they are at, everyone around them should do things their way.

If that's the case, then what happens when someone goes streaking past her house?

She'd then be required to remove HER clothing. But......after seeing what this whore bitch's photo looks like, I'd rather she kept her clothes on.
?

I've not seen any photos of the mother. Just the naked coffee man.

What the hell is wrong with the woman that she thinks her son seeing a naked man in a completely accidental way is being harmed?

It's just idiotic. If I was with my kids and we were FLASHED I'd call the cops, sure, because that's illegal, but for Pete's sakes, if we accidentally saw some poor idiot strolling inside his house nekkid we'd die laughing.

If it's something he does all the time, however, and he's been warned about it before, that's a different matter. That's when you take a can of black spray paint, sneak up to his windows at night, and black them all out.

What the hell is wrong with the woman that she thinks her son seeing a naked man in a completely accidental way is being harmed?

It's just idiotic. If I was with my kids and we were FLASHED I'd call the cops, sure, because that's illegal, but for Pete's sakes, if we accidentally saw some poor idiot strolling inside his house nekkid we'd die laughing.

If it's something he does all the time, however, and he's been warned about it before, that's a different matter. That's when you take a can of black spray paint, sneak up to his windows at night, and black them all out.

Such is life in the United Theocratic Police State of America.

.:eek:

Forum List

Back