Man Arrested in Own Home for Indecent Exposure

What the hell is wrong with the woman that she thinks her son seeing a naked man in a completely accidental way is being harmed?

It's just idiotic. If I was with my kids and we were FLASHED I'd call the cops, sure, because that's illegal, but for Pete's sakes, if we accidentally saw some poor idiot strolling inside his house nekkid we'd die laughing.

If it's something he does all the time, however, and he's been warned about it before, that's a different matter. That's when you take a can of black spray paint, sneak up to his windows at night, and black them all out.

You know........even though vandalism is kinda not my thing, I think that would have been kinder than calling the cops.

Like I said before.......move to Oregon, Washington or Vermont. All 3 of those states allow public nudity.

Fuck.........my personal opinion? If you wanna walk down the street with ears around your ballsack, having your whanger painted like an elephant wearing nothing but sandals and a goofy smile? Go ahead. Shit, someone ought to plan a naked rally in Washington DC!

Know what? This could work..........use this event as a way to promote freedom from clothes!

Washington DC rally this spring! Don't bring your clothes!

I think I posted this before...I'm constantly rushing around my house in various degrees of undress. My laundry room is on one side of the house, my room and bathroom on the other. I try not to flash my neighbors (thankfully there are few) I only really worry about my kitchen window, and that neighbor is USUALLY out of town. Sometimes I crouch down and crawl past that window, or grab something and cover the top half of my body if I think he might be around.

I also don't turn on my lights and then race around naked with the curtains open. Problem is, no curtains on the kitchen window.

I worry much more about the bathroom, which is in a straight line to the bathroom...if the bathroom door is open (and there's a problem with the latch) and the kids leave the door open, anyone who walks up to the front door can see whoever happens to be on the toitie, if that door has swung open as well.

It's a rough world we live in.

I'd think anyone who got a glimpse of that would be averting eyes as quickly as possible and probably being proactive and running for the gate.

However, you can't see us from the street. Those windows are effectively blocked. Well pretty effectively. I've tried to see what I can see from the street looking in the gaps of the curtains, and I can't distinguish anything at all.

And my neighbor counts himself lucky, I think. The previous renter here was a drugged-out female drunk who would piss in the yard if there was someone in the bathroom, and there's no way to miss that. Her boyfriend also went on frequent rampages, kicking in doors, jimmying windows, tearing screen doors off, etc.

What the hell is wrong with the woman that she thinks her son seeing a naked man in a completely accidental way is being harmed?

It's just idiotic. If I was with my kids and we were FLASHED I'd call the cops, sure, because that's illegal, but for Pete's sakes, if we accidentally saw some poor idiot strolling inside his house nekkid we'd die laughing.

If it's something he does all the time, however, and he's been warned about it before, that's a different matter. That's when you take a can of black spray paint, sneak up to his windows at night, and black them all out.

You know........even though vandalism is kinda not my thing, I think that would have been kinder than calling the cops.

Like I said before.......move to Oregon, Washington or Vermont. All 3 of those states allow public nudity.

Fuck.........my personal opinion? If you wanna walk down the street with ears around your ballsack, having your whanger painted like an elephant wearing nothing but sandals and a goofy smile? Go ahead. Shit, someone ought to plan a naked rally in Washington DC!

Know what? This could work..........use this event as a way to promote freedom from clothes!

Oregon only has one beach to my knowledge that allows nudity.

Other than that, sorry dude, you gotta cover up.

And I thought all the rallies in DC were nude...oh wait, that's just the gay rights rallies.

Oregon only has one beach to my knowledge that allows nudity.

Other than that, sorry dude, you gotta cover up.

And I thought all the rallies in DC were nude...oh wait, that's just the gay rights rallies.

No. Actually, the laws up there state you can be naked if you want to, in some counties.

There's actually some chick up around there who bicycles all over the city NAKED!

And.....in 'Frisco, there is the Naked Bicycle Ride.

If you go to Austin TX for the motorcycle rally? You're gonna see quite a few people riding their scooters nude.

ABikerSailor...:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A]YouTube - He-Man: Opening Theme[/ame]

Here something i was just thinking about. The lady said she was walking her kid to school, well why would she need to walk her kid to school when there is a bus stop right there?
In my neighborhood there are different bus stops for different schools. The elementary bus stop is one place, the middle school another...and the high school yet another.

It's quite possible the kid didn't go to the school that the bus stop was for.
the kid is 7-8 years old he/she is in elemtery school. read hte dang article,

buses come to the same stop at diffrent times for the different schools

here something i found out very interstring

Indecent Exposure / Public Indecency or Lewdness Statutes - Nudist-Resorts.Org

"

Virginia
18-2-387

Intentional obscene display or exposure of person or private parts in public place or any place where others are present.

12 Mos, $1000

Exemption for breastfeeding.

Virginia
18-2-370

With lascivious intent, knowing and intentional exposure of sexual or genital parts to child under 14 (unless legally married to child) or proposes that child exposes his or her sexual or genital parts.

Class 6 Felony 5 yrs or 1 yr and fine of not more than $1000

wow.... just wow

Indecent Exposure / Public Indecency or Lewdness Statutes - Nudist-Resorts.Org

"

Virginia
18-2-387

Intentional obscene display or exposure of person or private parts in public place or any place where others are present.

12 Mos, $1000

Exemption for breastfeeding.

Virginia
18-2-370

With lascivious intent, knowing and intentional exposure of sexual or genital parts to child under 14 (unless legally married to child) or proposes that child exposes his or her sexual or genital parts.

Class 6 Felony 5 yrs or 1 yr and fine of not more than $1000

wow.... just wow
What the hell does any of this have to do with anything?
The guy was IN HIS HOUSE!! Not in public.

What the hell does any of this have to do with anything?
The guy was IN HIS HOUSE!! Not in public.

the fact its the damn law in the state of Virgina , also hte fact that it states that if they married... kid can see someone gentles and be ok... what fuck kind of law is that? but can't make coffee in the nude.

Are you guys still standing up for that perv? :lol:

How is the guy a perv? really you still bittier he better looking than you? you must of been the moron bitch that reported this stupid thing.

Here's something for you Christian prudes who are scared of nudity to thing about.............

When Adam and Eve first ate of the apple? Know how God knew they'd done it?

They were ashamed of being naked.

Are you guys still standing up for that perv? :lol:

Are you still making blind accusations about someone you don't know? :lol:

Do you know him?

No. I don't.
But I know that There have been times I've walked in front of my own windows naked and wasn't trying to "flash" anyone.
Seriously, what's wrong with being nude IN YOUR HOUSE??
The guy wasn't in the elementary school cafeteria. He was at home.
Get over your silly fear of nudity.

Are you still making blind accusations about someone you don't know? :lol:

Do you know him?

No. I don't.
But I know that There have been times I've walked in front of my own windows naked and wasn't trying to "flash" anyone.

There plenty of that i still do it but i usually have the currants or blinds down :lol: and i remember a case back when someone reported a man naked in his house. Cops said than don;'t look into his window.

Do you know him?

No. I don't.

There plenty of that i still do it but i usually have the currants or blinds down :lol: and i remember a case back when someone reported a man naked in his house. Cops said than don;'t look into his window.

You know..........the 911 operator should have told the woman that was calling to quit peeking in windows instead of sending the cops.

No. I don't.

You know..........the 911 operator should have told the woman that was calling to quit peeking in windows instead of sending the cops.
they cant

what kind of person peers into someone elses windows then calls the cops on the homeowner? wtf that shit is ass backwards.

they cant

On the bright side of this ridiculous thread, GayBiker has found someone who is his intellectual equal.... critter. We can leave the kids to play nicely together. :lol:

what kind of person peers into someone elses windows then calls the cops on the homeowner? wtf that shit is ass backwards.

Only that's not what the woman told police; they also claim that he's done this before.

Police are suspicious.

"We've heard there may have been other people who had a similar incident," said Mary Ann Jennings of the Fairfax County Police Department. The police would not pursue a case based on inadvertent exposure, she said.

"Because this was being spun into a national story and the idea you can't be naked in your own house, we wanted to come forward and say, in this case, our officers believed there was probable cause the law had been violated," Jennings told Fox 5.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back