Man Accidentally Shoots Himself At NRA Event

Shit happens. Big w00t.

I remember driving up to a yard auction when my eye caught someone looking over a rifle. He had the barrel pointed in the direction that I was about to travel. I hit the brakes and motioned for him to point that thing elsewhere. He did. I went.

There are dumb fucks out there, but believe me they are in the minority.

Vehicle accidents maim and kill far more each year than gun accidents. Just like cars and buildings kill far more birds each year than do wind turbines. Am I right or what?

Last edited:
You folks don't see the irony? Or just don't want to acknowledge it?

irony.jpeg

In fact, it's even ironic that you refuse to acknowledge the irony. (Or can't see it.)

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It was a accident, it's not like everyone started shooting at each other after that.

I saw a guy accidently cut his finger at a knife show

The Huffington Post
Chris Gentilviso
04/10/2014

A man accidentally shot himself at an NRA event on Tuesday, the (Easton, Pa.) Express-Times reported.

According to the paper, Bethlehem, Pa. police said the injury was non-life threatening, and the man was taken to a local hospital for treatment. His name was not released, police added.

<snip>

Huff-Po is dishonest and you are an idiot for buying their bullshit.

It wasn't an NRA sponsored event, it was a training event for police officers.

The Huffington Post
Chris Gentilviso
04/10/2014

A man accidentally shot himself at an NRA event on Tuesday, the (Easton, Pa.) Express-Times reported.

According to the paper, Bethlehem, Pa. police said the injury was non-life threatening, and the man was taken to a local hospital for treatment. His name was not released, police added.

<snip>

Despite all precautions taken, police training is a human activity and it's prone to error and injury.

The Huffington Post
Chris Gentilviso
04/10/2014

<snip>

Despite all precautions taken, police training is a human activity and it's prone to error and injury.

Correct. It's called "being human".

Whilst there is a small amount of irony in this I can't help thinking there would have been so much more if the wound had been instantly fatal and one of his fellow NRA members had had to pry his weapon from his cold dead hands

But wait!!! Aren't police officers and other government agents the only people we can trust with firearms????

/sarcasm

I own guns, yet I chuckled when I say the headlines.

Hope the guy will be OK and more careful with weapons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0]Cop Shoots himself in the leg - YouTube[/ame]

Yep! and-----and every time a human shoots somebody, including themselves with a gun two things have to be present
A) a human
B) a gun

The name of the guy that shot himself hasn't been released (embarrassed?) but I wonder what his qualifications for carrying a weapon at a police convention was/is, is he mentally competent and-----and was his weapon registered and-----and is he among those well trained police officers that only hit their target about 30% of the time or-----or worse, when the well trained police officer is in a firefight they only hit their target about 18% of the time.

AGAIN??

What's with these gun nutters who keep shooting themselves? Seriously, this isn't all that hard to understand. Why can't the nutters take a gun safety class and learn the basics that I learned as a pre-teenager?

Very funny videos of "pros" and their constant accidents on You Tube if interested.

Forum List

Back