Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

now report of 2nd oil slick. both shoals???

No information for that. Like I said, Vietnamese force are focusing on the "door".

P/S: Our seaplane and helicopter are preparing and taking-off

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-QP_pDVAg4]Qu?n th?o khu v?c máy bay Malaisia m?t tích - YouTube[/ame]

I think it is something like this, an underwater island, suitable to build an outpost

Hibokwhiteisl.jpg

ap_20110709081558300.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=46726]Magicknight94[/MENTION] have you heard anything about this, since you are in HCMC?

Breaking:

Report: Vietnam Helicopters To Check Sighting of Possible Life Raft From Missing Jet

Hypothesis Fox is suggesting, and what I'm thinking too, is the two stolen passport travellers were terrorists and detonated a bomb on-board. Exploding midflight then, no chance to send a mayday. If they detonated standing outside the flight deck, they could have ensured a crash with even minor explosion. Would explain why no transmissions were received indicating distress or other technical issues.

it's possible… although i wouldn't put much stock in anything fake news' says

they're saying now that the plane may have turned around before disappearing.

mostly, speculation isn't helpful… especially by something that pretends to be a news outlet

Fox news is trying to plant an idea so, whatever the real reason, it will always sit in the minds of idiots, it was a bomb.
There is always that possibility but bombers are usually proud of their stupidity and rant on about how great they are to anyone that'll listen.
There has been no claim to this so I'm inclined to think it less likely.

However, it's all speculation, guess work and lies at the moment, so just let's hang on for real facts - not fox fuckups.

Assuming there was some other cause, MAS should consider giving fox a serious fucking in the courts for spreading pointless shit.

CaféAuLait;8748804 said:
[MENTION=46726]Magicknight94[/MENTION] have you heard anything about this, since you are in HCMC?

Breaking:

Report: Vietnam Helicopters To Check Sighting of Possible Life Raft From Missing Jet

A moss-covered object has been salvaged, but it seems to be unrelated.

2 CASA C-212 Aviocar of Vietname are deployed from Ha Phong.

694525.jpg

A Hong Kong plane reported that they have seen many large metal pieces in Vung Tau's sea, away from the missing point 500km, at 09o43’N-107o25’E.

Conspiracy theory: Malaysian government are trying to hid something.

Last edited:
correct me if i am wrong but doesnt the 777 have 3 back ups for every system?

and poor vietnam...right when they think its all good....they are being slammed for the jet crashing in their air space...

If there was a crash, it is more likely that it crashed into the ground or the sea. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Sad. Why I don't fly. Like my chances more being in a car crash than plane crash.

Yet your chances of dying in a car crash far exceed those of dying in a plane crash.

Not really. Reason that stat is cited is because numerically, there aren't many plane crashes, but lots of car crashes. But comparing the physics involved, you have a much higher probability of surviving an impact at freeway speed than of terminal, or propelled jet velocity.

I can't recall the joke exactly but there was one going around when I was a kid. Something about 'if it's not your time to go.' And then the punch line was, 'well what if it's the pilot's time to go and you just happen to be on the plane with him.' Too much water over the dam to remember it precisely.

Yellow object was not door: MSN.com

speculation, here in America I believe they are not reporting acts of terror. Such as the Fort Hood shooting, the multiple shooters who shot up an electric sub-station for no apparent reason, and I think some of the wild fires we see.

So obviously unless the plane was taken by aliens it crashed. The plane was rated as a safe plane with a good record, if it had experienced mechanical problems or even electrical one would think that an SOS could have been sent. So the logical conclusion is that there was rapid depressurization of the plane. The most likely of causes would be a bomb although it seems strange no one is taking credit but maybe it just isn't being reported as such.

Hypothesis Fox is suggesting, and what I'm thinking too, is the two stolen passport travellers were terrorists and detonated a bomb on-board. Exploding midflight then, no chance to send a mayday. If they detonated standing outside the flight deck, they could have ensured a crash with even minor explosion. Would explain why no transmissions were received indicating distress or other technical issues.

mostly, speculation isn't helpful… especially by something that pretends to be a news outlet

Fox news is trying to plant an idea so, whatever the real reason, it will always sit in the minds of idiots, it was a bomb.
There is always that possibility but bombers are usually proud of their stupidity and rant on about how great they are to anyone that'll listen.

However, it's all speculation, guess work and lies at the moment, so just let's hang on for real facts - not fox fuckups.

Assuming there was some other cause, MAS should consider giving fox a serious fucking in the courts for spreading pointless shit.

And if it proves to be true should FOX then sue you for this diatribe? I can see grounds to sue you, you are definitely trying to hurt FOX. But FOX is only speculating and not blaming anyone. A bomb is perfectly logical there is nothing wrong with saying so.

I don't listen to fox news as apparently you seem to do. But a review of their web site produces this article that does seem fair and balanced: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/08/why-malaysia-airlines-jet-might-have-disappeared/

BTW a terror bomb would be, in my opinion, a better alternative then a mechanical or electrical break down since this isn't the only 777 flying today and we don't know and won't know for years what really happened.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8748804 said:

Breaking:

So far, it's just an unidentified "yellow object", so better not to create too much hope.
I have to admit, it would be nice to hear of survivors but I'm not expecting any.

On a personal note, a teacher I know has friends on the aircraft.

And if it proves to be true should FOX then sue you for this diatribe? I can see grounds to sue you, you are definitely trying to hurt FOX. But FOX is only speculating and not blaming anyone. A bomb is perfectly logical there is nothing wrong with saying so.

Fuck Fox.

speculation, here in America I believe they are not reporting acts of terror. Such as the Fort Hood shooting, the multiple shooters who shot up an electric sub-station for no apparent reason, and I think some of the wild fires we see.

So obviously unless the plane was taken by aliens it crashed. The plane was rated as a safe plane with a good record, if it had experienced mechanical problems or even electrical one would think that an SOS could have been sent. So the logical conclusion is that there was rapid depressurization of the plane. The most likely of causes would be a bomb although it seems strange no one is taking credit but maybe it just isn't being reported as such.

There have been very few high level crashes caused by bombs and a lot from other reasons.

Fuck Fox.

If that is the way you feel you ought to quit watching Fox.

There have been very few high level crashes caused by bombs and a lot from other reasons.

Not on a 777.

Not on a 777.

Of the ones that lost wing parts in accidents two years ago, yes, they have.
What, you didn't take possible terminal damage and the aircraft's history into account?
What a silly bastard.

Missing Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 plane collided with another plane 2 years ago | Mail Online

You also have to consider the history of the Trent 892 engines.
These have also had serious problems in the past, one leading to total loss of an aircraft.

Not on a 777.

Of the ones that lost wing parts in accidents two years ago, yes, they have.
What, you didn't take possible terminal damage and the aircraft's history into account?
What a silly bastard.

Missing Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 plane collided with another plane 2 years ago | Mail Online

If you had read your own link it said they think it is the same plane. Seems like you are doing what you accuse FOX of doing, must be where you learned it.

Here is the history of the 777: The Boeing 777 has one of the best safety records in aviation history. It first carried passengers in June 1995 and went 18 years without a fatal accident. That streak came to an end with the July 2013 Asiana crash. Three of the 307 people aboard that flight died. Saturday's Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 passengers and crew would only be the second fatal incident for the aircraft type.

"It's one of the most reliable airplanes ever built," said John Goglia, a former member of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.

Forum List

Back