Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

You'd think the ELT would have been located by now.

Looking at the graph you posted it seems strange they took so long to get to FL35. It crashed 2hrs after takeoff... But your chart shows it at 22 thousand feet, hours into the flight. Or am I reading it wrong?

CaféAuLait;8739369 said:
You'd think the ELT would have been located by now.

Looking at the graph you posted it seems strange they took so long to get to FL35. It crashed 2hrs after takeoff... But your chart shows it at 22 thousand feet, hours into the flight. Or am I reading it wrong?

I thought I did post a thumbnail. Was that in another thread? Did it get removed? copyright stuff? :dunno:

It's 2014. You don't just lose planes.

It happens. Flying is relatively safe, but there are so many things that can go wrong. Hopefully, these people lost consciousness long before that plane plunged into the ocean. Very sad...

It's 2014. You don't just lose planes.

There are many places on the planet where there is no radar. And the crew doesn't converse with air traffic controllers except to take off and land, or report a problem. When I went to Egypt a plane went down in the Atlantic at the same time I was over the Atlantic in a different plane. When we got home, families were about standing on their ears thinking it was us.

Stolen passports were used to board that plane. It is starting to smell like terrorism.

Stolen European passports on missing plane

Strange.... there were no warning signals from the aircraft and it all happened very suddenly... because of the stolen passports could be drugs related, could be terrorism .... all that is known is that the plane has vanished. I do hope the families get an answer soon. :(

Stolen passports were used to board that plane. It is starting to smell like terrorism.

Stolen European passports on missing plane

Strange.... there were no warning signals from the aircraft and it all happened very suddenly... because of the stolen passports could be drugs related, could be terrorism .... all that is known is that the plane has vanished. I do hope the families get an answer soon. :(

Given the recent terrorist knife attack in China leaving 33 dead and over 100 wounded which is blamed on Muslim terrorists from the Xinjiang region, I hope this plane crash is not terrorist related. I wonder since the plane held a majority of Chinese people.

Deadly Terrorist Attack in Southwestern China Blamed on Separatist Muslim Uighurs

China: Deadly Terrorist Attack in Kunming Blamed on Uighurs - TIME

I hope this is not terrorist related... the passports make me think about it harder though.

The oil slick expanded to 80km

694264.jpg

Vietnamese rescuers prepare life jackets, life buoys, compass, flashlight, whistle, sun glasses, knives, dry food, drinking water, shark-repellent spray, hooks, and fishing line for fishing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back