Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

When the possible is eliminated, the impossible, no matter how improbable is what the truth is. Maybe the aircraft didn't crash at all.

No trace of the plane yet.

From today's news:

"Taiwan authorities have said they received information about a possible terrorist attack on Beijing’s airport just four days before the Malaysian flight disappeared. They believe it is unrelated but are still investigating.
“Anything is possible. But I want to say that we should not jump to conclusions. However we do need to pay attention to any connections with this incident."

Warning of ?possible terrorist attack on China? received by Taiwan days before Malaysia Airlines jet vanished | South China Morning Post

I started following this

How the fuck does an airliner just disappear?

It sounds like Bermuda Triangle stuff

"Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered"

Some of the phones could have been thrown from the plane and are just lying somewhere ringing. Connecting but nobody to answer. The plane must have gone down.

Sad.

"Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered"

Some of the phones could have been thrown from the plane and are just lying somewhere ringing. Connecting but nobody to answer. The plane must have gone down.

Sad.

Broken phones can't connect to a tower and therefore you will get voicemail not ringing when you call.

Coming so soon after the knife attack in China this may very well be terrorism even if no one has claimed responsibility that we know of. Our government is certainly capable of burying such information because of the close alliance obama has with terrorists.

Gosh.....don't you ever feel bad for posting such crap? What alliance does Obama have with terrorists.....Bush used to do business with Osama Bin Ladin's family.....I guess you could say they had an alliance...maybe that's what you meant?

Some of you on the right have really lost your minds....freaking looney.

I started following this

How the fuck does an airliner just disappear?

It sounds like Bermuda Triangle stuff

Sometimes it takes months or years to find the debris, particularly if the plane was flying over sea... sometimes it disintegrates in the air... there are many scenarios of what possibly happened.

Have we ever had a similar occurrence? A plane just disappearing out at sea......? It just seems really odd, considering the plane had no sign of problems....since no one has come forth bragging about being responsible, I'm not sure it is terrorists, but then, the two people boarding with stolen passports does raise questions.

I just hope we hear something positive soon.

Forum List

Back